McCain Picks Palin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that Obama would be our next president this time. He would be great and help to care our people and environment.

T. Boone Pickens is an interesting man. He really cares about the environment and energy. McCain wants to drill the oil in AK and a lot of negative impact in our country. I feel that Obama will work with Pickens seriously when he becomes a president of USA. It would make our country a little more clean air and far less smog in the cities.

I think that Palin is a nut woman. She shouldn't make a law to ban the abortion. It's women's right to make their own decision. She is NRA - so what. I hate some hunters. But, it is really fine with me if the hunters shoot for sport games that do not involve with alive animals - like skeet and trap games, and many varieties of fun activities.

Picken's Plan - PickensPlan

Middle name for Obama, I prefer this name to bash on him.

It is just a name. You are not insulting anybody by using their name. Maybe if you are full of hate, and but then you still do it in your own mind. Thats why you have to explain what you are really trying to do , when other people wonders.

At the end people full of hate are the cause of violence and terror.

Hermes

Pinky, drilling for oil in Alaska or anywhere else in America won't do anything for the price of gas. It is a well known fact that it would take over 10 years to make any affect on the current market price, if any at all. It's just an empty hollow issue people talk about when they want you to focus on things other than the mistakes they are making.

I think that some of the reason people here are getting frustrated is that you seem to be misinformed about a lot of things. I would encourage you and anyone to research both sides of an issue before defending it so strongly. It is best for everyone that way.

As for energy, our options are running out. We need to cut our dependence on foreign oil but destroying our natural landscape is not the answer.[/QUOTE]

Exactly...as Obama said, it is time to end America's addiction to oil.

the only way McCain wins now is if he tells Palin to do stripteases or give discounted lapdances at every campaign stop.

I forgot to mention that Palin is very firm and very strong against gays, lesbians, and bisexuals. She also strongly demands to drill many oils in our country included Alaska.

Pacman - that's why you really need to vote for Obama. I think that he is a good man. Actually, he is not Muslim. I think that he is Catholic.

I forgot to mention that Palin is very firm and very strong against gays, lesbians, and bisexuals. She also strongly demands to drill many oils in our country included Alaska.

Pacman - that's why you really need to vote for Obama. I think that he is a good man. Actually, he is not Muslim. I think that he is Catholic.

Knock it off again, I'm not interested in Obama, period.

the only way McCain wins now is if he tells Palin to do stripteases or give discounted lapdances at every campaign stop.

:lol: U always come up with witty comebacks! :)

Are you aware that Sarah Palin is pro-life? :)

Anyway.. wow, she have 5 children. son 18, daughter 17, 13, 7 and son 5-month.

Yes, but I hope she respect every women´s choice.

I think it´s not smart of her to take McCain´s offer as a VP because she know her son with Downs Syndrom need special help and also need her full time.

Palin is Pro-Life and Pro-Death Penalty. Explain that one to me. She would outlaw abortion even in cases of Rape and Incest.

I heard a lot of people using "the mother of five" line but hardcore conservatives won't vote for her and McCain after all she's supposed to be at home taking care of the kids and not focusing on her career.

Yes, but I hope she respect every women´s choice.

I think it´s not smart of her to take McCain´s offer as a VP because she know her son with Downs Syndrom need special help and also need her full time.

I may not be for Palin's views and dont agree with them but I do not see why having a child with special needs should be a reason for preventing someone taking the opportunity to run for office.

Palin is Pro-Life and Pro-Death Penalty. Explain that one to me. She would outlaw abortion even in cases of Rape and Incest.

I heard a lot of people using "the mother of five" line but hardcore conservatives won't vote for her and McCain after all she's supposed to be at home taking care of the kids and not focusing on her career.

I've heard she is anti-GLBT too.

Originally Posted by jillio
I wonder who will be raising her children if she takes office?

good question. but what about Obama? who's gonna watch them too?

Maybe Nannies? :dunno:

But... child with Downs syndrome?

How could Palin use her spare time to take her Downs syndrome son to occupation therapy?

Remember, Downs sydrome children are different as normal children. Down syndrome children need more from their parents.

That´s why I don´t feel like to congratulate Palin as VP yet until one of parents should give her/his job up to stay home because I feel it´s not fair for the parents to hand their Downs sydrome son to the nanny to take care of while she go off for tour and he go off to full time work.

I may not be for Palin's views and dont agree with them but I do not see why having a child with special needs should be a reason for preventing someone taking the opportunity to run for office.

Downs syndrome children need a lot of therapies. It´s parent´s responsible, not anyone.

I doubt it... outlaw abortion is not good approach.

A lot people are looking at three trimester cycle of pregnancy. Republican and many people are not favor of born and kill method. That happens in third trimester (final cycle). Almost full term baby, woman give birth then doctor smash the head. That is a sensitive to many people.

The question is... if you have unwanted pregnancy... why not do it right away in 1st or 2nd trimester? Why wait until third? You have 40 weeks to decide to keep or get rid of the baby?

That the question of why wait so long to decide if it was a rape or incest.

I am just voicing point of views in various aspect.

Women ADERS... please share your thoughts of how long it should take to decide to proceed abortion? Should we encourage quicker decision as 6 month term cap? Or should wait until full term 9 months to decide?

I am very curious about the waiting period to decide.

Middle name for Obama, I prefer this name to bash on him.

You say you don't need to check his website? That just goes to show how uninformed you are. Come back when you actually know something about him and can debate it like an adult.

Hillary supporters are NOT going to support Palin. She's anti-choice. That doesn't jibe well with pro-choice Clinton supporters, at least the ones that are upset at Obama.

There aren't many of those around either.

:lol: I KNEW from beginning that McCain is not a brilliant man... He think his choice for Palin is a great advantage to win Hillary´s supporters but he forget quickly that Hillary´s supporters are pro-choice and not too conservative as her... :giggle:

To me, McCain´s choice shows that he cares more for himself than care for the good of the country.

How could McCain know her enough when he only met her ONCE?

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - How McCain chose Palin « - Blogs from CNN.com

McCain met Palin once before yesterday? - First Read - msnbc.com

I has the feeling that he use Palin as a manipulative political to win Clinton´s supporters. This eletion is not about him or Obama, it is about this country. Too bad, McCain cares about himself.

Whoop´s interesting view...
Whoopi Goldberg, Sarah Palin and John McCain

Many Americans feel being insulted by McCain´s VP choice... and lost interesting in McCain... Interesting, I really don´t know what should I say.

61% of 40,680 votes prefer someone else as VP instead of Palin...
Politics - Political News & Updates- MSNBC.com

I doubt it... outlaw abortion is not good approach.

A lot people are looking at three trimester cycle of pregnancy. Republican and many people are not favor of born and kill method. That happens in third trimester (final cycle). Almost full term baby, woman give birth then doctor smash the head. That is a sensitive to many people.

The question is... if you have unwanted pregnancy... why not do it right away in 1st or 2nd trimester? Why wait until third? You have 40 weeks to decide to keep or get rid of the baby?

That the question of why wait so long to decide if it was a rape or incest.

I am just voicing point of views in various aspect.

Women ADERS... please share your thoughts of how long it should take to decide to proceed abortion? Should we encourage quicker decision as 6 month term cap? Or should wait until full term 9 months to decide?

I am very curious about the waiting period to decide.

We debated in several abortion threads.

http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debates/52387-do-you-support-abortion.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debates/33743-you-pro-life-pro-choice.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debates/42076-what-pro-life.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debates/51585-pro-choice-pro-life-does-help.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debates/48807-abortion.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/religion-spiritual-other-beliefs/48831-religion-abortion.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/current-events/48442-good-news-abortions.html

and more... Just type the abortion at search... if you want to know more than list of links, I post here.

You can post to abortion threads if you have any opinoin or question.

You say you don't need to check his website? That just goes to show how uninformed you are. Come back when you actually know something about him and can debate it like an adult.

Had done and looks bullshit, you are just brainwashed by him. ;)

I don't need any BS from damn Hussein.

Knock it off, I don't need check damn hussein's website, even I don't give fuck about him.

I'm forwarding for 2012, also don't convert me to vote stupid hussein.

I'm not trying to convert you at all, Pacman. I'm trying to get you to educate yourself on the issues. Now you know what it meant by the phrase "low-information voter.":roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back