Malaysian aircraft goes down in Ukraine; 295 dead

I heard the rebels are destroying the evidence and I believe they have a lot the passports too . The crash site has not been roped off to keep people from walking on the evidence , there has been a lot lack of respect to the whole tragic incident . All crime scenes are roped off and that was not done here.
The problem is that it's on the territory of the rebels who kicked the journalists out by firing a gun into the air. They are dangerous men as well as their leader. There's a war going on between the rebels and Ukraine.

The problem is that it's on the territory of the rebels who kicked the journalists out by firing a gun into the air. They are dangerous men as well as their leader. There's a war going on between the rebels and Ukraine.

I know but this so terrible for the families that lost their loves one to know their belongings and credit cards are being stolen on top on everything else . This just so sicken to me that there are people like this.

I know but this so terrible for the families that lost their loves one to know their belongings and credit cards are being stolen on top on everything else . This just so sicken to me that there are people like this.

What was it again? 80 children on board? This wasn't an accident or mistaken identity, they knew full well that it was a passenger aircraft and they shot it down anyway. In my opinion, it was the Russian rebels that did this. The Ukraine had nothing to gain to do something so senseless.

Laura

I heard the rebels are destroying the evidence and I believe they have a lot the passports too . The crash site has not been roped off to keep people from walking on the evidence , there has been a lot lack of respect to the whole tragic incident . All crime scenes are roped off and that was not done here.
Even if the area were roped off, I doubt that would stop them. Only armed guards could do that.

What was it again? 80 children on board? This wasn't an accident or mistaken identity, they knew full well that it was a passenger aircraft and they shot it down anyway. In my opinion, it was the Russian rebels that did this. The Ukraine had nothing to gain to do something so senseless.

Laura

It was first reported 80 kids where on the plane but I had not heard that number again , yeah I did the that rebels where bragging about bombing the plane knowing what kind of plane it was. I agree with you that the rebels knew damn well what kind of plane it was before bombing it out of the sky.
A reporter did say there was confusing about the 'I' meant in front of people
on the plane manifest. The 'I' meant the passenger was an infant . It been reported two people where American at first they said it was one.

Disgusting. :mad:

Yes, it is and it will be bad publicity for Russia.

Ukrainian government and EU need do something to end the conflict, so I'm enough with them.

It really doesn't matter how many Americans or Brits were on board. Children were on board, that's all people should care about; every one of those on the flight were innocent. If Putin thought he wading in hot water before, wait till the UN uncovers it was his people trying to make the Ukraine look bad by sacrificing foreign civilians.

It really doesn't matter how many Americans or Brits were on board. Children were on board, that's all people should care about; every one of those on the flight were innocent. If Putin thought he wading in hot water before, wait till the UN uncovers it was his people trying to make the Ukraine look bad by sacrificing foreign civilians.

I know and I agree with you on this , all the passengers are loves ones of families, and the children where someone child ,,grandchild or great grandchild . Do you know how many children where on the plane , I heard there 3 or 4 babies . I saw a grandfather that lost his grandson that was a young man and he said something like A grandchild does not dies before a grandparent. When I hear this it really break my heart . What country a person came should not matter , every person on that plane life was just as special and loved as the next one.

I know and I agree with you on this , all the passengers are loves ones of families, and the children where someone child ,,grandchild or great grandchild . Do you know how many children where on the plane , I heard there 3 or 4 babies . I saw a grandfather that lost his grandson that was a young man and he said something like A grandchild does not dies before a grandparent. When I hear this it really break my heart . What country a person came should not matter , every person on that plane life was just as special and loved as the next one.
I agree with you that it's heartbreaking, and nationalities don't matter in regards to the value of a human being. I think the reason there is an emphasis on nationalities is because of the international legal implications. Each country that had a victim on the plane also has legal rights in the prosecution of the case.

I agree with you that it's heartbreaking, and nationalities don't matter in regards to the value of a human being. I think the reason there is an emphasis on nationalities is because of the international legal implications. Each country that had a victim on the plane also has legal rights in the prosecution of the case.

I agree but the reporters seem to emphasis on nationalities right away and that bother me.

I agree but the reporters seem to emphasis on nationalities right away and that bother me.

One of the reasons is the comparison of the impact on different countries. One report I saw, and don't remember where at the moment, said that for the Dutch it was similar to what the US lost in 9/11 because of the difference in the size of the two countries.

One of the reasons is the comparison of the impact on different countries. One report I saw, and don't remember where at the moment, said that for the Dutch it was similar to what the US lost in 9/11 because of the difference in the size of the two countries.

I saw that too . I think it was on Nighty News that said for the Dutch is was that like 911 for us.

More access urged at Malaysia Airlines crash site - CNN.com
Vitaly Nayda, counterintellligence chief for Ukraine's Security Service, told reporters in Kiev that a Russian-made Buk M1 missile system had shot down the Malaysian airline.

He claimed that three Buk surface-to-air antiaircraft missile systems had crossed from Russia to Ukraine prior to the downing of Flight MH17, accompanied by Russian nationals who, he said, were the ones operating the sophisticated weaponry. All three Buk missile systems are no longer in Ukrainian territory, according to Nayda.

Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, in an interview with CNN on Saturday, also suggested that whoever operated the missile system received expert training.

"This is not the Russian-led drunk terrorist who pressed the button," he said. "This is someone well-trained. Someone who knows how this machine works. Someone who has experience."

Back