Malaysian aircraft goes down in Ukraine; 295 dead

Im sure they cant even be recognized in any of these footages anyways... dead is dead.
Their loved ones might recognize their clothing.

I was thinking that too , how horrible it would be for someone to recognize their love one this way. :(
I tend to over empathize these things. Whenever I read about victims I picture my own loved ones as the victims. How I would feel if my husband were treated like a highway road kill animal? It is too much for me to bear.

I tend to over empathize these things. Whenever I read about victims I picture my own loved ones as the victims. How I would feel if my husband were treated like a highway road kill animal? It is too much for me to bear.

I am the same way and understand what you mean . My daughter and granddaughter got rear ended last week and thanks goodness they where not hurt . I would had been too much for me to bear if they had a horrible accident and I saw it on TV. That is true , it's as if they're being treats as "highway road kill animals" . :(

I see a parallel there now. For the Russians, the lesson of WW2, Hitler attacked and annexed Poland and Czechoslovakia initially. Today, Putin has taken on territorial claims and annexed a part of Georgia, and now Ukraine. No we can't ignore THIS clown!

Are you saying Palin has been right this whole time?!!! :eek3:

Israel’s major Elbit Systems firm produced a new way of protecting El-Al planes and other medium and large airliners against shoulder-fired missiles.

The C-MUSIC system, whose Hebrew name translates to “Sky Shield”, is designed to protect commercial airliners from shoulder-fired missiles.

The system detects incoming missiles with a thermal camera. When the missile reaches a certain distance away from the airplane, the system fires a laser at the missile’s seeker, which deflects it off its trajectory, allowing it to explode at a safe distance away from the airplane.

Elbit: The System Protecting El-Al Planes from Rockets

Israel's airlines have C-MUSIC system. Should install them in all of international airlines. Air Force One jets for US presidents have C-MUSIC system or others???

Even though it's at least three days old news, it reports that MH17 investigators won't go there because the war is still going on and the rebels planted landmines at crash site. :shock:

Back