love of your life

Pls....dont give up! From reading your posts, u sound like a GREAT guy who has a lot to offer. U are so young..pls dont give up! Smile. Your ex didnt deserve u cuz she needs to fix her own problems first.

yeah you re right i shouldnt give up i know i am an great guy ok maybe i have an hard time believeing i m an great guy hehe i really have to work on my self esteem dont i? heh well at least i still have my humor... anyhoo yeah i guess this thread shouldnt be shut down love stories shouldnt be heard just because i met an wrong woman and got hurted doesnt mean other people cant tell their stories and you re right she have her own issue to focuse on but one thing is she already have an boyfriend like right after we broke up what s up with that? personally i found it kinda odd that she found an next boyfriend it makes me wonder how many men does she have in line? forgive me if it sounds like an insult its not i m just merely wondering but then its already over between us nothing left to think about oh well
.... who wants an man who s an chrisitan and re funny and sensitive and caring ? anyone? err imean any woman? hehe

yeah you re right i shouldnt give up i know i am an great guy ok maybe i have an hard time believeing i m an great guy hehe i really have to work on my self esteem dont i? heh well at least i still have my humor... anyhoo yeah i guess this thread shouldnt be shut down love stories shouldnt be heard just because i met an wrong woman and got hurted doesnt mean other people cant tell their stories and you re right she have her own issue to focuse on but one thing is she already have an boyfriend like right after we broke up what s up with that? personally i found it kinda odd that she found an next boyfriend it makes me wonder how many men does she have in line? forgive me if it sounds like an insult its not i m just merely wondering but then its already over between us nothing left to think about oh well
.... who wants an man who s an chrisitan and re funny and sensitive and caring ? anyone? err imean any woman? hehe

funny here funny that true i can not lie about that but sensitive and care no your not just look at how you acted in louisna an as for a a chrisitan you could be but im going to say that your not

dude i know what i did was wrong i cutted myself and disrespect her i tried to apologize to her in many different ways i even bought her gifts i wrote poems and i even tried to propose to her cuz i thought it would make her happy and apparently not so you only ve known me for few weeks so dont accuse me of lying because you werent there when it all happened you have no proof that i m lying so please leave it at that i wont speak of this anymore if you would just leave me alone all i want is peace so drey gon please leave me alone i just want to forget her and move on and i m sorry for everything ok? we both have no proof that i m lying or that i m not lying so lets just leave it at that i wont even udder an word of you all if you just leave me alone ok? i only want peace so i can rebuild my life dragging this more longer is not necessary lets just drop it and bury the axe lets pretend that i dont exist and i ll pretend that you dont exist hows that? more peaceful that way so please man i m asking you to accept my apology for anything i have said and leave me be so i can move on in peace thank you and
God bless

funny here funny that true i can not lie about that but sensitive and care no your not just look at how you acted in louisna an as for a a chrisitan you could be but im going to say that your not

Why do u have to bug him???? He wants to move on and we all know there are 2 sides to the story. We all know that he made a mistake and he tried to fix it. He has also told us that she made a mistake to but won't change. Either leave him alone like he asked for or give us ur virsion, but which won't mean anything, cause it is not his ex-gf side, it is someone else's opinion and sorry, you don't have the whole story too.

Sorry to burst your bubble, the only thing that you have shown soo far is that u are a cruel b***h that just wants to hurt every guy that hurts ur friends and family. Sorry, you can't go into your own war for every female that gets hurt, cause a lot get hurt cause they bring it on themselves and hurt they bfs.

Why do u have to bug him???? He wants to move on and we all know there are 2 sides to the story. We all know that he made a mistake and he tried to fix it. He has also told us that she made a mistake to but won't change. Either leave him alone like he asked for or give us ur virsion, but which won't mean anything, cause it is not his ex-gf side, it is someone else's opinion and sorry, you don't have the whole story too.

Sorry to burst your bubble, the only thing that you have shown soo far is that u are a cruel b***h that just wants to hurt every guy that hurts ur friends and family. Sorry, you can't go into your own war for every female that gets hurt, cause a lot get hurt cause they bring it on themselves and hurt they bfs.

dude thank you it means alot to me hearing that but just remember he have no proof against me just my ex gf s side of story and i also have no proof that my side of story is true so its up to you to believe whoever i wont hold it against you hehe and thank you for helping me through i really appericate it and yes you re right i only want to be left alone and move on since i already said what s there to be said and i wont repeat it no more i just want to forget and move on and rebuild my life so i thank you for such kind words you ve said to support me from harm you re an good man you really are
God bless you and your wife

dude thank you it means alot to me hearing that but just remember he have no proof against me just my ex gf s side of story and i also have no proof that my side of story is true so its up to you to believe whoever i wont hold it against you hehe and thank you for helping me through i really appericate it and yes you re right i only want to be left alone and move on since i already said what s there to be said and i wont repeat it no more i just want to forget and move on and rebuild my life so i thank you for such kind words you ve said to support me from harm you re an good man you really are
God bless you and your wife

No problem. What I have read, u sound like a nice guy. Just that chick was pissing me off. All she has done soo far was to sign up and talk neg. to you. To me, that is wrong and totally uncalled for. Not to mention, rude and disrespectful to the AD users. This site is made for the support and communication for the Sign Talkers and all she wants to do is post anywhere that you have posted in a hurtful way. She has also just signed up and didn't even say hi or anything. Every single post she has made was to put you down. Again, she needs to stop fighting every gals battles when she don't even know she own story.

No problem. What I have read, u sound like a nice guy. Just that chick was pissing me off. All she has done soo far was to sign up and talk neg. to you. To me, that is wrong and totally uncalled for. Not to mention, rude and disrespectful to the AD users. This site is made for the support and communication for the Sign Talkers and all she wants to do is post anywhere that you have posted in a hurtful way. She has also just signed up and didn't even say hi or anything. Every single post she has made was to put you down. Again, she needs to stop fighting every gals battles when she don't even know she own story.

Sorry, I disagree with you, some people's feeling get hurt, and she might saw what he said about her, of course she signs up and defend herself, and she has every right to, There are three sides to every story, her, his and the truth. I don't even know darkflare83 at all, and I don't even know drey'gon at all either. I'm not going to get involved, because I don't know either one of them, You should not get involved either, just because darkflare happened to be a nice guy to you doesn't mean anything, How do we really know the real truth behind it all when we were never there to witness it? It's only his story vs her story and the truth is up in the air. ;)

Yep...there is always 2 sides to every story and if we are not there, we shouldnt get involved. I was impressed that darkflare83 admitted that he made mistakes. Not many people are willing to do that especially on a public forum.

Right, I know that there are 2 sides, but it don't help for someone to sign into AD and just bash darkflare. She has not even given her side of the story and keeps tell us he is lieing, soo, she needs to tell her side or just let it go. Another thing is, she is not the ex. That is the only reason why I said something. How can the friend of the ex say stuff like drey'gon has said when she won't give us her side as a friend.

Right, I know that there are 2 sides, but it don't help for someone to sign into AD and just bash darkflare. She has not even given her side of the story and keeps tell us he is lieing, soo, she needs to tell her side or just let it go. Another thing is, she is not the ex. That is the only reason why I said something. How can the friend of the ex say stuff like drey'gon has said when she won't give us her side as a friend.

OH!! I didnt realize that drey'gon has been bashing darkflare. I must have overlooked the other posts. Now, I get what u have been saying. :D

uhh sorry to give an impression that its an she she is actually an he my ex s bro he wasnt there to see it all so he only knows my ex s side of the story i told him my side by the looks of it he choose to side my ex i have no problem with that through since i m already out of their life and i only posted here to express my feelings to get it out of my chest but i get what you all are saying i competely u nderstand i never asked anyone to be involved i just needed someone who could relate you know? but nevertheless i thank you all anyway you ve been so kind to me and fair of course and cheri i competely understand i m not asking anyone to be involved its more of an getting out of my chest thing i felt better i just didnt expect him to bash me about it but no worries i forgive him besides all i want is so me peace so i can move on alldeaf is my connection thru deaf ppl since i m deaf myself i was hoping he wont ruin that like i said i forgive him and i apologize to everyone here if i caused any trouble thank you all i appericate it

God bless

i would like to add to say one thing dont blame him be just only knew me for few weeks and he ve known my ex since birth so its understandble that he decided to choose my ex s side of the story so dont blame him since he wasznt there to see what happened he only heard mine and her story so he just choosed his family over an stranger who he barelyu knew for few weeks while most of my friends up in wisconsin knew me for years thank youa ll for understanding

God bless

Darkflare83, Sorry about that u have been to thru in hurt/pain! ! Remmy that Love isnt perfect.

Im surely that Love is somewhere ! ! Love is waiting for you.. :):)

Just be strong and dont giving up on ur life.

M-:afro:

Well my story is the used to be love of my life but we are still friends even 6 years later. We met at work. He was dating some one else. Never really gave him another thought. Then they broke up. he was single for a while. I wanted to go out so asked him if he was going and if he minded if i joined him. He was so we went out and hit it off. Weird how you don't expect something and then it becomes this wonderful thing. I loved him dearly. unfortunately it did not last. We parted ways as friends. Still are. Just one of those things. He will always have a special place in my heart but our time is long over.

And Darkflare sorry bout all that you have gone through. Whether you are right or wrong pain is pain.

Relationship is never easy. It is like planting a seed in the soil. If you don't take care of it, it will not grow but if you take care of it, it will grow into a beautiful flower. That's what relationship is like-- well sort of. It takes TWO persons to take care of a single seed. :D My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year. We have our ups and downs but we communicate and listen to each other all of the times. I have seen many people trying too hard to please the person they love-- trying to bribe their love. That's pathetic and sad.

darkflare83, don't try to find love. Let her come to you. Go out and meet people, smile and keep your eyes open. She is out there waiting for you. That was how I met Jacob. My girlfriends invited me to go to a ranch in Tucson for Thanksgiving dinner. Jacob was sitting across the table from me and I never paid any attention to him. When my girlfriends and I decided to walk in the back where horses and longhorn cattle were kept at to get some fresh air (not), I saw a gorgeous horse and went over to pet him. To make long story short, Jacob approached me and started to talk to me by finger spelling. We just hit it off real well. I did not go to Tucson to look for love; I went there to have a good time with my girlfriends on Thanksgiving Day.

Flares, you know, girlfriends or boyfriends aren't always the "love of your life"

How I met someone at Gallaudet, he was in my Biology class....
And I sat in the middle row in class, and the professor would call
each student to get their test paper. So I got mine paper already...
and sat back in the middle row.... and while other students got their papers.

and the professor called out a guy, I saw the Tall handsome guy step down
and he got his paper from the professor and looked up directly at me....
And I just quickly turned my head.

So next day, I was sitting at the middle class, it seems like the same boring days. And suddenly he tapped on my shoulder, and I looked up and
he said he needed tutor, and I had to think about it for a second...
because I always take my NAP after Biology class.

So I said okay.. and I gave him my dorm room number and that was it.

So anyway, I went back to my dorm room and I was getting sleepy.
So I waited waited waited for him to come by, I had my Biology
books prepare... it was 4 o clock, he said he was coming at 4 pm,
so I was happy and I was going go ahead and go take a nap,
but the door light blinking...

Sigh, I didn't feel like getting the door, I was going to pretend I'm not
here. So I lay on my bed and tried to take a nap...

And the light was blinking on and off and on and off and on and off,
for 10 minutes...

I was getting pissed off :pissed:

So I opened the door, and he said, "I almost left here."

And so he came in.... and I don't have any clue on
how to tutor him... and
so I was telling him "what is the ________?"

And he acted like he wasn't interesting....

Then he asked me personal questions.....

I was confused....

And we talked and talked.....

Anyway, that is all.... it is a very hurtful experience for me
after that.... I just wish I never open that door, I should have
ignore that door light blinking... and took my nap.

He was trying to get to know u and everything. You shot him down before u even gave him a chance.

I agree!! If you, Ms. Empress want someone in life, need not to judge.

Whoever treated Darkflare down south are stupid. She doesn't deserve someone like DF.

He was trying to get to know u and everything. You shot him down before u even gave him a chance.

I knew that.... I knew he was gonna come up to me.... after
he looked at me....

He wasn't the first good looking guy to come up to me...

I know that I am not that ugly.... I do look little pretty... :giggle:

Byron, oh my God, he was so HOT, I was at LeMoyne Owen College
1992, and this guy with hazel eyes, he was the cutest man I ever
met... and he came up to me, and said he want to tutor me....
He shook my hands and gave me hug all the time.....

He was a Gemini.... so sweet to me... every time I go outside, he
called out my name and gave me a hug...
And he gave me his phone number.... and I gave him my number
and he CALLED ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooo Hoooooo.....
I gave him a hard time, I knew he want sex with me and want to
go out date with me....

But I turned him down, I quit LeMoyne Owen and went to Job Corp
in Atlanta.

Back