love of your life

yeah i m going to marry my gf that s for sure no doubt about that she even asked me to propose to her i told her i will i just refuse to tell her when because i want it to be an surprise so she ll be very surprised that s for sure

aww scubalady. im a sucker at love story.. so sweet of yours to share that with us.. Thanks! :)

yeah i m going to marry my gf that s for sure no doubt about that she even asked me to propose to her i told her i will i just refuse to tell her when because i want it to be an surprise so she ll be very surprised that s for sure

Oh yeah.... Women LOVE surprised !.. believe me.. cuz Im a woman... heh

Good luck ! !

M-:afro:

I met my husband thru former roommates 4 years ago. At the time, I was having SERIOUS problems with them and were fighting all the time. They went out to a strip club and brought this hearing guy to our place without telling me. I woke up the next morning to see a strange man sleeping on the couch. I flipped out cuz he could be a rapist or serial killer for all we know! Bawled the roommates out..they didnt give a damn. My soon to be husband starts hanging out with my roommates. I was a snob to him even though he was nice and cooked dinner for all of us. I helped myself a plate and went to my room without saying a word to him. Then, one weekend, my roomies left for a camping trip and left us alone for the weekend. I got to know him even though he didnt know ANY sign language. Thanks to my oral upbringing, I was able to carry on a limited conversation with him. I apologized for being rude so he takes me out for dinner cuz he wanted to start fresh..we drank all night and I guess we talked and talked all night. Nothing happened..he was a gentleman..WHEW! Well...to make a long story short..my roommates return from their camping trip and discovered that we went out. They flipped out saying that I was always stealing their friends so things got worse. I moved out..didnt see any of them again. 6 months later, I run into Mac at the Metro...at the time he was with his ex fiancee...started hanging out with them. They break up (NOOO I didnt do anything!!! LOL)..and Mac and I started hanging out together more and more cuz we were both single. Then one day he admitted that he had been in love with me since the night we went out. My jaw went :jaw: I was very nervous about dating him cuz we had been such good friends for 3 years and I didnt want to mess it up. Well, flash forward to today..we are happily married with a soon to be 1 year old boy. Life is full of surprises, heh? Yes, he can sign fluently...:lol:

Oh to add to the irony of the story...mac and my former roommates stopped being friends after I moved out cuz of hurting each other or betrayal which lasted for 2 years...

Well, now WE ALL ARE FRIENDS and HANG OUT...how ironic is that?? Talk about a full circle heh?:crazy:

Aww, No worry about "sucker" No one perfect on earth.... :cool:

i love love stories.. im a hopeless romantic at heart .. always will.. sigh.. watched alots of romantic movies today.. bawled my eyes out.. A walk to remember.. so beautiful story... but damn so sad! :( so thats why im a sucker for more stories.. hehe.. ;)

You're not a sucker. I think you're a hidden diamond among coals. :)

heh i am an romatnic fanatic i mean i take my gf out to romantic dinner with candles and french wine then wrote an poem for her or an song depends on the mood of the atmoshere then finally i ll ask her to marry me out of the blue poping out an diamond ring made out of plantium cant wait until i see her eyes when that happens

heh i am an romatnic fanatic i mean i take my gf out to romantic dinner with candles and french wine then wrote an poem for her or an song depends on the mood of the atmoshere then finally i ll ask her to marry me out of the blue poping out an diamond ring made out of plantium cant wait until i see her eyes when that happens

You said that she is from New Orleans. Assuming that you will propose to her in her hometown of New Orleans, I suggest that you do the horse-pulled carriage ride through French Quarters. :giggle: That is what my husband did last December while we were visiting French Quarters. It was incredibly romantic and surprising! ;)

i love love stories.. im a hopeless romantic at heart .. always will.. sigh.. watched alots of romantic movies today.. bawled my eyes out.. A walk to remember.. so beautiful story... but damn so sad! :( so thats why im a sucker for more stories.. hehe.. ;)

oh yeah, What about author of Danielle Steel ? Such great romantic stories! So CHAMP ! !

You said that she is from New Orleans. Assuming that you will propose to her in her hometown of New Orleans, I suggest that you do the horse-pulled carriage ride through French Quarters. :giggle: That is what my husband did last December while we were visiting French Quarters. It was incredibly romantic and surprising! ;)

i perfer to make my own surprise remember every woman have their own soft spot i happen to know my woman s soft spot believe me my way is best for my woman besides what your husband did is for you what i plan to do id for my woman so its all about individuality

A girl name Megan, she messaged and added me a friend on her MySpace.com so I accepted her friend request. She is very interesting in me. I am interesting in her, too. We trade our screen name to get know each other more. We talked for many hours. We got know each other for few months. We decided to met. We met. Our communications went amazing. Few months later, I can't got off in my chest that I fell in the love with her. I told her, I love her. She felt the way, too. We fell in the love since we met. We are along pretty amazing. We are totally different lifestyles but we are "learning" our new things. It's really challenge but its really FUN! We are more happier. I love you so much, Megan.

A girl name Megan, she messaged and added me a friend on her MySpace.com so I accepted her friend request. She is very interesting in me. I am interesting in her, too. We trade our screen name to get know each other more. We talked for many hours. We got know each other for few months. We decided to met. We met. Our communications went amazing. Few months later, I can't got off in my chest that I fell in the love with her. I told her, I love her. She felt the way, too. We fell in the love since we met. We are along pretty amazing. We are totally different lifestyles but we are "learning" our new things. It's really challenge but its really FUN! We are more happier. I love you so much, Megan.

wow that happen almost same as mine i m impressed heh i know you two will have an good life and marriage someday

wow that happen almost same as mine i m impressed heh i know you two will have an good life and marriage someday

Aw. Thank you. Same here with you. You two will have a wonderful life. Keep it up, two of you.

why are not there more of romantic guys out there??? u know it is very rare??? sigh! that sucks! lol

oh yeah, What about author of Danielle Steel ? Such great romantic stories! So CHAMP ! !

Oh yes.. she is very WONDERFUL author! i love her! she is one of my favorite authors! :D

aww thats sweet story! awwww... hehe.. u made me feel all googy and warm! hehe.. :)

I was staffing a convention in Los angeles.
There was a problem in one of the video rooms showing clips from japanese television.
I went in there to investigate and there was this one girl sitting who caught my eye.
Apparently I caught her eye too because she jumped up and glomped me (a very estatic hug.)
"NARUTO!" she screamed out loud.
(time passes)
Later that evening I saw her standing in line for the video presentation I was doing for the whole convention, So I gave her my naruto jacket.
After the show started I sat down next to her and put my arm around her.
When it was done I asked for her contact info, she took my phone and put her number into it.
As she left that night to go home, she shouted something to me.
I thought it was "call me." So I did.
And it went from there.

To this day when ever I am feeling lovey dovey I say "I'm so glad I found you"
and she says "I found you silly."

-mikal

Back