love of your life

It could be that he is very interested in you but is too shy to let you know that he likes you or that he wants to be your friend. You never know unless you let him get to know you and see what happens later.

It could be that he is very interested in you but is too shy to let you know that he likes you or that he wants to be your friend. You never know unless you let him get to know you and see what happens later.

I know that...

But I don't wanna settle down.

I can be WILD....

I don't wanna get married now and have 3 or 8 babies and breastfeeding
them and I don't wanna do all of that.... I don't care about LOVE and
smooch smooch and cuddling.... I don't care about that.

Last week I went to Tunica, Mississippi, and I went by Elvis Presley's
birthplace... it was cool. I drove down there all by myself.

Life is short, I want to TRAVEL, and I wanna go on some more cruises,
I wanna go to Japan, China, Russia, Africa, South America, I wanna
go do something like that...

YAY on January, I will go to Seattle.... and spend some days there....

I wanna have some fun sometimes and get more education and stuff....

I'm Peter Pan's cousin, I don't wanna GROW UP.

I know that...

But I don't wanna settle down.

I can be WILD....

I don't wanna get married now and have 3 or 8 babies and breastfeeding
them and I don't wanna do all of that.... I don't care about LOVE and
smooch smooch and cuddling.... I don't care about that.

Last week I went to Tunica, Mississippi, and I went by Elvis Presley's
birthplace... it was cool. I drove down there all by myself.

Life is short, I want to TRAVEL, and I wanna go on some more cruises,
I wanna go to Japan, China, Russia, Africa, South America, I wanna
go do something like that...

YAY on January, I will go to Seattle.... and spend some days there....

I wanna have some fun sometimes and get more education and stuff....

I'm Peter Pan's cousin, I don't wanna GROW UP.

You don't have to get married and pop out kids. You can still go on dates and marry a guy and never have kids, if that is what u want. I know a couple of ppl that are married and still don't have kids and don't want them too. It is not that uncommon.

The*Empress, I don't always have time to visit AD forum but when I do, I just skim through posts. I may be wrong but your attitude towards the posts reminds me of "TTT". Both of you use "..." a lot, too. If it is you then I don't want to waste my time trying to encourage you to have a guy in your life because you never wanted to take anyone's advice. If you are not "TTT", I apologize.

Have fun in Seattle! If you see your "cousin", Peter Pan, please tell him I said hello! :D

The*Empress, I don't always have time to visit AD forum but when I do, I just skim through posts. I may be wrong but your attitude towards the posts reminds me of "TTT". Both of you use "..." a lot, too. If it is you then I don't want to waste my time trying to encourage you to have a guy in your life because you never wanted to take anyone's advice. If you are not "TTT", I apologize.

Have fun in Seattle! If you see your "cousin", Peter Pan, please tell him I said hello! :D

Yes, she is the same person as "TTT", "Miss Pinocchio", now she is The*Empress. ;) She changes her user's name 3 times, maybe there will be the fourth time in the nearest future, who knows.

Yes, she is the same person as "TTT", "Miss Pinocchio", now she is The*Empress. ;) She changes her user's name 3 times, maybe there will be the fourth time in the nearest future, who knows.

LOL!

I was in my room minding my own business while browsing websites on my roommate's computer during the month of March 2000. Out of the blue, a female friend of mine IMed me. We chatted for a while.

She then got hungry and decided to get something to eat. Unfortunately, she was unable to find what she wanted... a 6" pizza. I remembered seeing a couple at a vending machine near where I was living and offered to get a couple for her. (I was living in one dorm building at one side of the residence halls area and she was living in another dorm building at the other side of the residence halls area.) She accepted the offer and I headed out. After getting the pizza, I went to her room. She then introduced me to her two roommate.

One of them caught my attention. The three of them and I went to the kitchen on their floor and chatted some more. During that time, I couldn't keep my eyes off of this gal. After my friend finished her pizza, she headed back to her room. I started talking with this gal and my friend eventually went to bed. I stayed up for hours talking to this gal and became more attracted to her. I finally went back to my room very late. For the next couple weeks, I would visit her room and surprise her. I even went on a few dates with her.

On April 1, 2000... we agreed to be boyfriend/girlfriend.

This relationship lasted 3 years 4 months 5 days. I wish it lasted longer.

We would probably have been married with a couple kids by now.

I don't want men.

and yet in some posts you said you need men you want to settle down you said how much of an hard time it was to find men make up your mind will ya? sorry about this bluntness but this forum is kinda getting outta hand so lets stick to love telling pleae???

and yet in some posts you said you need men you want to settle down you said how much of an hard time it was to find men make up your mind will ya? sorry about this bluntness but this forum is kinda getting outta hand so lets stick to love telling pleae???

okay

You guys figure out who...

That person PM me, and then we PM forth and back, so we chat on AIM, and now we are starting to chat on VP. I feel like I am meeting person physically through VP. Person will come here and visit me in Spring..

Back