love of your life

heh that s cute one i love narukto good thing i didnt find y ou hahahahaha just kidding but yeah i know the feeling man

Well.

I met my love of my life through a mutual friend - Rachel.
Me and Rachel met up at uni, and became instant friends, and I was hanging out with her and some of her friends to go see a movie, and she introduced me to Marie - who is hearing impaired.
Me, Rachel and Marie met up beforehand (when Rachel introduced me to Marie) and we had coffee at Starbucks, and had a good chat.
Rachel was meeting Marie earlier so Marie could teach Rachel some sign language, because Rachel was unable to speak for a week because of medical reasons.
Me and Marie got on well, Rachel had told me that she had met Marie at a camp, they had swapped MSN addresses, and had talked on MSN and became good friends quite quickly, so I thought Marie is an awesome person, and she has a great personality (from what I could pick up) and above that she is very beautiful, and a colorful person, so I thought that I would swap MSN addresses with her, so that I could catch up with her on MSN. Even if we did end up not dating, at least I would make a great friend with her :)
Marie invited me to a movie (Pirates of the Carribean) and Rachel as well, but Rachel could not make it, so it ended up being me, Marie and 3 of her friends from church that went - we had to get seats being 3 and 2, so that 3 of us were together, and 2 of us were together, so they put me and Marie together behind the other 3 in the cinema:

STAGE

SEATS
..........xxx........... The 3 people from church sat at this row.
...........xx........... Me and Marie sat at THIS row.
A couple more seats.
Back wall.

After this, I messaged Rachel saying "Yay, I got to sit next to Marie" and Rachel was like "Ooh, I am guessing you like her" and I was like "YEAH!"

A few weeks after this, me and Marie had hung out quite a bit, and dropped some serious hints that we loved each other, one being I would spend 2 hours on the train to go to church with her, and then I asked her out one day after church, saying "Hey, we have been friends for a while, and hung out tons, and got on well, I was wondering if you wanted to be more than just friends - you don't have to say yes, if you don't want to go out with me, then we will still be friends, and you don't have to give me your answe now" and she was like "Well, would you say yes" and I said "Well, if I would not say yes, then I would not be asking you :)"
Marie then responed with "Ooh, ok the, I say yes."

I was soooooooo happy, I took the train home, and had uni the next day, I think we were studying Lamentations, which is basically a book about woe, but I do not remember a single word of what was said, apart from Rachel saying "You still on cloud 9?"

At the time of writing this, me and Marie have been going out for 3 months, 2 days 5 hours 22 minutes and 17 seconds.

aww thats sweet, daleala :) thanks for sharing your love story with us.. :)

Well.

I met my love of my life through a mutual friend - Rachel.
Me and Rachel met up at uni, and became instant friends, and I was hanging out with her and some of her friends to go see a movie, and she introduced me to Marie - who is hearing impaired.
Me, Rachel and Marie met up beforehand (when Rachel introduced me to Marie) and we had coffee at Starbucks, and had a good chat.
Rachel was meeting Marie earlier so Marie could teach Rachel some sign language, because Rachel was unable to speak for a week because of medical reasons.
Me and Marie got on well, Rachel had told me that she had met Marie at a camp, they had swapped MSN addresses, and had talked on MSN and became good friends quite quickly, so I thought Marie is an awesome person, and she has a great personality (from what I could pick up) and above that she is very beautiful, and a colorful person, so I thought that I would swap MSN addresses with her, so that I could catch up with her on MSN. Even if we did end up not dating, at least I would make a great friend with her :)
Marie invited me to a movie (Pirates of the Carribean) and Rachel as well, but Rachel could not make it, so it ended up being me, Marie and 3 of her friends from church that went - we had to get seats being 3 and 2, so that 3 of us were together, and 2 of us were together, so they put me and Marie together behind the other 3 in the cinema:

STAGE

SEATS
..........xxx........... The 3 people from church sat at this row.
...........xx........... Me and Marie sat at THIS row.
A couple more seats.
Back wall.

After this, I messaged Rachel saying "Yay, I got to sit next to Marie" and Rachel was like "Ooh, I am guessing you like her" and I was like "YEAH!"

A few weeks after this, me and Marie had hung out quite a bit, and dropped some serious hints that we loved each other, one being I would spend 2 hours on the train to go to church with her, and then I asked her out one day after church, saying "Hey, we have been friends for a while, and hung out tons, and got on well, I was wondering if you wanted to be more than just friends - you don't have to say yes, if you don't want to go out with me, then we will still be friends, and you don't have to give me your answe now" and she was like "Well, would you say yes" and I said "Well, if I would not say yes, then I would not be asking you :)"
Marie then responed with "Ooh, ok the, I say yes."

I was soooooooo happy, I took the train home, and had uni the next day, I think we were studying Lamentations, which is basically a book about woe, but I do not remember a single word of what was said, apart from Rachel saying "You still on cloud 9?"

At the time of writing this, me and Marie have been going out for 3 months, 2 days 5 hours 22 minutes and 17 seconds.

Damn, I thought my wife was bad!!! Let me guess, you got the time from her??? That is fine to tell us the truth. My wife has now dropped the secs off of ours, She said soon as we reach 10 years married, she will stop counting the days since we started dating.

i got bad news for everyone this thread is broken right now for i dont have love of my life anymore what happened? i dont want to say lets just say we both hurted each other and i end up home less an d no noting physcial happened i hurted her by cutting myself and trying to make her feel better afterwards even after she told me to leave me alone and she hurted me by flirting with an guy name mikeand showing her boobs to him and teasing sexually to other guy i feel like its my fault but is it? becausae what she did is cheating in my book and to tell you the truth i m actually happy i m out of there its too dark too evil down there i was being crushed i dont expect any of you to understand what i am saying love has a price i sat right there watching what my ex gf did those that man flirting teseing showing him her sacred parts right in front of me i was in so much pain i went numb i couldnt feel anything its like my emotions was broken and when i was kicked out and left for homeless i thought to myself she s not worth it she s not worth the pain so i just accepted her asking me to break up she looked like she wanted me to beg her back but i m not going to do that its not pride not it at all but it had something to do with that she s not worth it i dont want to date an whore thats exactly what she is and she told me while ago that she s loyal i guess that is an total lie when i was sitting there she was whoring it up with mike man i regret ever coming down there but at least i learned one thing never ever go out with an whore that and i m too afraid to date hearing women now but like people said what doestn kill me only makes me stronger and i give you all an warning be careful be very very careful those words are for men and women i sugtgest to you all if your man or woman even flirts with other ppl leave them immediately they arent worth stickingn with unless you thrive in pain so those message are for anyone who s in pain or are doubting their life partner please please save yoruself while you can nobody deserves the pain i ve been put thru man why me? why do i have to put up with my ex woman? i only wanted love i only want to care to express my feelings i only wanted to be there for her to support her to hold her near in time of need and there she is whoring it up with mike but funny thing is i forgive her but i ll never forget how evil she is

mods please shut down this thread its worthless now

How I met my nypho wife:

Well, Was back in April of 2001. I just finished my training and was heading to Ft. Bliss by means of Amtrak. I got on the train at midnight on the 19th of April. It suppost to take me 2 and 1/2 days to get to El Paso, TX. I had an 8 hour layover at Chicago. The trip there was very boring and really nothing happened that was note taking. I just got a chance to see parts of the country in a blink of an eye. Then I arrived in Chicago just before sunraise.
:afro:
At Chicago, I boarded the train and saw this young lady that looked to be still in High School or just graduated like I have taking up 3 seats to herself. The first thing I thought when I saw her was that she was a stuck-up pam-pam cheerleader brat. She avoided eye contact with everyone and was making herself at home for this trip. i didn't think much about it, and I walked to the back of the train. I prefer the back of anything, since less people will travel though the area then the frount.
:dunno2:
Well, I sat down and the train started heading to El Paso. By lunch time, I started to get hungry and had a couple dallors on me and decided to head to the food car. I got in line and this pam-pam cheerleader was ahead of me and I just waited in line. a couple secs later, another person came down and was standing behind me, so I started small chat with this person. Well, as the line moved up, we moved up and chatted. When it got to the pam-pam gal to order, it was just silence!!!
:eek:
I was soo pissed till I looked and saw that she was not ordering cause she was deaf and was trying to point to what she wanted, but the sign was on our side and customers can only see it. I told the person behind me that the guy that was selling food, "Sorry, I don't know sign and I have 2 friends back home!!!" Then it dawned on me, and I tapped the gal on her shoulder and pointed to the menu. She ordered a ham sandwich, but asked for no chesse and a sprite. She couldn't get the ham sandwich w/out chesse cause they where pre-packaged. She thanked me and then walked off. As she walked off, the train shifted hard and she lost her balance. I was quick enough to catch her and the only thing that this beautiful gal can do was look at me and smile.
:o
Well, I got my food and headed up a level to eat and listen to my music. After I was done, I wanted to know where this gal sat and walked back to my seat. I saw she there just sitting and looking bored, but tried not to look at me. I was to nerves and walked right by her and to my seat. I put my CD player away and walked back to the lounge and watched what she was doing as I walked by her again.
:Ohno:
Well, I decided I need to talk to her and ask she a question, so I walked by her again and got to nerves and walked back to my seat and grabed some cookies my mother gave me before I left. I headed back to the lounge again. Well, this time, after I finished eating my cookies, I walked up to her again. I was thinking that is gal must think that I am crazy, walking back and fourth so many times in only like 30 min. I stopped, looked at her and spoke slowly if I could ask her a question.
:fly2:
She held up one finger and reached for some paper and pen. I wrote on it if she could teach me some sign. She said she would and we sat down and she started to teach me some signs and we wrote back and fourth. I would ask her some signs and ask her personal questions. I asked her if she had a bf, why they broke up, how long ago, where she heading too, why she was in Chicago. I also asked her what she missed most abt having a BF, which to her reply, was cuddling. I told her wait, and moved her so that I could hold her and everthing. I also noticed the thing that made me fall in love with her. It was soo beautiful and just got lost in them. I just loved to look in them every chance I got and I wrote on the paper that I just loved her eyes. They looked like little brown islands surrounded by black seas. Well, she then looked up at me and I kissed her on her lips.
:naughty:
Well, after that, we make more small talk and I kept asking her what she missed the most and everything. Before we knew it, we had a rest stop that only lasted abt 15 min, and I had to run to the ATM mechine that was a good block away. I came back in time, and as the contucter came back through, we asked for 2 diner tickets. We had diner together and I was a gentlemen and paid for her meal. We talked somemore and soon we finished, we walked back to her seats.
:twisted:
This point, I knew I would be sitting with her for the rest of the ride and went to grab my stuff and move it with us. We sat together and talked more. I asked her if there was anything else she missed, like a massage. I started to give her a massage and would tickle her sometimes. Then I got brave and would grab her tits a couple times and she would look at me and smile. We kissed a couple more times and everything. Then I wrote asking her why couldn't we be GF/BF, and she smileyed back and me and frenched kiss me. At this point, the young man hormones kicked in and we started to make out infount of everyone.
:-o
Well, I asked her if she missed other things, and she said she did, so she took her blanket and covered up more and I layed on her lap and had some fun. She would look into her shirt and smiled at me a lot and enjoyed everything. We slept together on the 3 seats and had more chats. Asked about our families and what we wanted to do. We exchanged email addy and addresses. Before we knew it, it was the morning of the 21st and I arrived at El Paso, which was a couple hours ahead of plans.
:tear:
I told her I have reached my stop and had to get off the train. I got my stuff and got off. As I was getting off, the guy that sat on the other side of the aile, told me that he was proud of me and it took a lot of guts just to say hi to her. He said he felt bad for her cause she was deaf. As I did, I turned around and saw her looking throw the window. I waved at her till the train left again and saw that she started to cry. After I turned around, I noticed I had a tear and wished that I stayed on the train with her, but I couldn't do that.
:cry:
Well, we wrote to each other, and visited each other a couple times. Then she moved to El Paso and we got an apt together and got married 6 months after we started dating, we got married. After two beautiful kids; and 5 years, 7 months and 2 days we are still together and act as if we just started dating.

How I met my nypho wife:

Well, Was back in April of 2001. I just finished my training and was heading to Ft. Bliss by means of Amtrak. I got on the train at midnight on the 19th of April. It suppost to take me 2 and 1/2 days to get to El Paso, TX. I had an 8 hour layover at Chicago. The trip there was very boring and really nothing happened that was note taking. I just got a chance to see parts of the country in a blink of an eye. Then I arrived in Chicago just before sunraise.
At Chicago, I boarded the train and saw this young lady that looked to be still in High School or just graduated like I have taking up 3 seats to herself. The first thing I thought when I saw her was that she was a stuck-up pam-pam cheerleader brat. She avoided eye contact with everyone and was making herself at home for this trip. i didn't think much about it, and I walked to the back of the train. I prefer the back of anything, since less people will travel though the area then the frount.
Well, I sat down and the train started heading to El Paso. By lunch time, I started to get hungry and had a couple dallors on me and decided to head to the food car. I got in line and this pam-pam cheerleader was ahead of me and I just waited in line. a couple secs later, another person came down and was standing behind me, so I started small chat with this person. Well, as the line moved up, we moved up and chatted. When it got to the pam-pam gal to order, it was just silence!!!
I was soo pissed till I looked and saw that she was not ordering cause she was deaf and was trying to point to what she wanted, but the sign was on our side and customers can only see it. I told the person behind me that the guy that was selling food, "Sorry, I don't know sign and I have 2 friends back home!!!" Then it dawned on me, and I tapped the gal on her shoulder and pointed to the menu. She ordered a ham sandwich, but asked for no chesse and a sprite. She couldn't get the ham sandwich w/out chesse cause they where pre-packaged. She thanked me and then walked off. As she walked off, the train shifted hard and she lost her balance. I was quick enough to catch her and the only thing that this beautiful gal can do was look at me and smile.
Well, I got my food and headed up a level to eat and listen to my music. After I was done, I wanted to know where this gal sat and walked back to my seat. I saw she there just sitting and looking bored, but tried not to look at me. I was to nerves and walked right by her and to my seat. I put my CD player away and walked back to the lounge and watched what she was doing as I walked by her again.
Well, I decided I need to talk to her and ask she a question, so I walked by her again and got to nerves and walked back to my seat and grabed some cookies my mother gave me before I left. I headed back to the lounge again. Well, this time, after I finished eating my cookies, I walked up to her again. I was thinking that is gal must think that I am crazy, walking back and fourth so many times in only like 30 min. I stopped, looked at her and spoke slowly if I could ask her a question.
She held up one finger and reached for some paper and pen. I wrote on it if she could teach me some sign. She said she would and we sat down and she started to teach me some signs and we wrote back and fourth. I would ask her some signs and ask her personal questions. I asked her if she had a bf, why they broke up, how long ago, where she heading too, why she was in Chicago. I also asked her what she missed most abt having a BF, which to her reply, was cuddling. I told her wait, and moved her so that I could hold her and everthing. I also noticed the thing that made me fall in love with her. It was soo beautiful and just got lost in them. I just loved to look in them every chance I got and I wrote on the paper that I just loved her eyes. They looked like little brown islands surrounded by black seas. Well, she then looked up at me and I kissed her on her lips.
Well, after that, we make more small talk and I kept asking her what she missed the most and everything. Before we knew it, we had a rest stop that only lasted abt 15 min, and I had to run to the ATM mechine that was a good block away. I came back in time, and as the contucter came back through, we asked for 2 diner tickets. We had diner together and I was a gentlemen and paid for her meal. We talked somemore and soon we finished, we walked back to her seats.
This point, I knew I would be sitting with her for the rest of the ride and went to grab my stuff and move it with us. We sat together and talked more. I asked her if there was anything else she missed, like a massage. I started to give her a massage and would tickle her sometimes. Then I got brave and would grab her tits a couple times and she would look at me and smile. We kissed a couple more times and everything. Then I wrote asking her why couldn't we be GF/BF, and she smileyed back and me and frenched kiss me. At this point, the young man hormones kicked in and we started to make out infount of everyone.
Well, I asked her if she missed other things, and she said she did, so she took her blanket and covered up more and I layed on her lap and had some fun. She would look into her shirt and smiled at me a lot and enjoyed everything. We slept together on the 3 seats and had more chats. Asked about our families and what we wanted to do. We exchanged email addy and addresses. Before we knew it, it was the morning of the 21st and I arrived at El Paso, which was a couple hours ahead of plans.
I told her I have reached my stop and had to get off the train. I got my stuff and got off. As I was getting off, the guy that sat on the other side of the aile, told me that he was proud of me and it took a lot of guts just to say hi to her. He said he felt bad for her cause she was deaf. As I did, I turned around and saw her looking throw the window. I waved at her till the train left again and saw that she started to cry. After I turned around, I noticed I had a tear and wished that I stayed on the train with her, but I couldn't do that.
Well, we wrote to each other, and visited each other a couple times. Then she moved to El Paso and we got an apt together and got married 6 months after we started dating, we got married. After two beautiful kids; and 5 years, 7 months and 2 days we are still together and act as if we just started dating.

wow, what a beautiful story and never forget that. Keep that your memories forever...

Okay, here's a love story.

I dated a guy, let's call him Pete, for about six months, before he got a great job on the East Coast and had to move. We had a long-distance relationship for a year longer but I knew it would never work out between us, even though we loved each other. He just wasn't my "one" although he would have married me.

Then one day I had brunch with a guy, let's call him Danny, who was friends with some of my friends but we had never met in person. It was a nice brunch, we got along and were friendly and all that, but I didn't think he was really my type. Then two days later he had a birthday party at a bar with karaoke. We sat next to each other and BOOM: the sparks started to fly!

The next day I called my best friend and said "I think I'm in trouble with this guy."

One week later we kissed for the first time.

Two weeks after that I broke up with Pete. (Sorry, Pete.)

One year from now Danny and I will be married. (Except of course his name isn't really Danny.)

And we're living happily ever after! :cuddle:

How I met my nypho wife:

TRUE! BUT he gave me the hell hickey all over my neck! HAHAHA!!!

I am soo happy to found him as husband! I love him to death!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so surprised you wrote this story... That's made your wife special day.. :ily:

TRUE! BUT he gave me the hell hickey all over my neck! HAHAHA!!!

I am soo happy to found him as husband! I love him to death!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so surprised you wrote this story... That's made your wife special day.. :ily:

Yeah, I forgot to add that part and her father was ready to kill me after she got off the train. Place she didn't know that I did that to her.:hug:

Damn, I thought my wife was bad!!! Let me guess, you got the time from her??? That is fine to tell us the truth. My wife has now dropped the secs off of ours, She said soon as we reach 10 years married, she will stop counting the days since we started dating.

Nope, I worked it out in like 10 seconds :)

I am the one who counts hahahahaha.

wow that was a bold move on your part, handsome smiley! ha! that is a sweet story! awwww.. make me feel all gooey.... lol.. :) thanks for sharing that with us... :)

darkflare.. aww.. dont give up on next of your love of your life.. i believe you will find her one day by fate.. many fishes out there, smile..

Don't shut this thread down.. I love hearing stories how people meet.... I am not sure where and who I will meet.. hopefully at work, who knows?

i agree.. shoudlnt close this cuz i love to hear more beautiful love stories as i m a hopeless romantic at heart.. :)

How I met my nypho wife:

Wow!!! I am speechless! What a GREAT love story! Pls to anyone who feels like giving up on love, read this and consider this. U NEVER know when your true love comes your way. My true love was in my life for 2 years before I recognized it. Like BabyHornyBrat (Alyssa I should say) I am soooo lucky to have my wonderful hubby in my life!

i got bad news for everyone this thread is broken right now for i dont have love of my life anymore what happened? i dont want to say lets just say we both hurted each other and i end up home less an d no noting physcial happened i hurted her by cutting myself and trying to make her feel better afterwards even after she told me to leave me alone and she hurted me by flirting with an guy name mikeand showing her boobs to him and teasing sexually to other guy i feel like its my fault but is it? becausae what she did is cheating in my book and to tell you the truth i m actually happy i m out of there its too dark too evil down there i was being crushed i dont expect any of you to understand what i am saying love has a price i sat right there watching what my ex gf did those that man flirting teseing showing him her sacred parts right in front of me i was in so much pain i went numb i couldnt feel anything its like my emotions was broken and when i was kicked out and left for homeless i thought to myself she s not worth it she s not worth the pain so i just accepted her asking me to break up she looked like she wanted me to beg her back but i m not going to do that its not pride not it at all but it had something to do with that she s not worth it i dont want to date an whore thats exactly what she is and she told me while ago that she s loyal i guess that is an total lie when i was sitting there she was whoring it up with mike man i regret ever coming down there but at least i learned one thing never ever go out with an whore that and i m too afraid to date hearing women now but like people said what doestn kill me only makes me stronger and i give you all an warning be careful be very very careful those words are for men and women i sugtgest to you all if your man or woman even flirts with other ppl leave them immediately they arent worth stickingn with unless you thrive in pain so those message are for anyone who s in pain or are doubting their life partner please please save yoruself while you can nobody deserves the pain i ve been put thru man why me? why do i have to put up with my ex woman? i only wanted love i only want to care to express my feelings i only wanted to be there for her to support her to hold her near in time of need and there she is whoring it up with mike but funny thing is i forgive her but i ll never forget how evil she is

mods please shut down this thread its worthless now

Pls....dont give up! From reading your posts, u sound like a GREAT guy who has a lot to offer. U are so young..pls dont give up! Smile. Your ex didnt deserve u cuz she needs to fix her own problems first.

I met the love of my life in a restaurant. I was having lunch one day and after I had finished eating I went up to the cashier to pay for my meal. I saw this incredibly good looking woman who just happened to be the cashier. I asked her for a date and she said yes. We dated for almost a year and then got married. We have been married for almost 15 years and have 2 teenage kids. She is still the love of my life and I am SOOO lucky to have found her.

You can find love or love will find you in the most unexpected places. :kiss:

I met the love of my life in a restaurant. I was having lunch one day and after I had finished eating I went up to the cashier to pay for my meal. I saw this incredibly good looking woman who just happened to be the cashier. I asked her for a date and she said yes. We dated for almost a year and then got married. We have been married for almost 15 years and have 2 teenage kids. She is still the love of my life and I am SOOO lucky to have found her.

You can find love or love will find you in the most unexpected places. :kiss:

That is soo true. I have talked to some people andthey have met in some weird places. I always thought the way I met my wife was weird, but I have met others that have their own interesting story. One was in a car accendent.

Back