Limbaugh wrong that Obama is mandating circumcision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. It is very detailed, and in order to grasp the full meaning and implication of any of the sections, you often have to refer back to a previous section. And that is another reason why taking any portion of it out of context is innacurrate and misleading.

I'm about to take a crash course in notetaking. I foresee that my notebook will be covered in doodles and scribbles. :giggle:

I'm about to take a crash course in notetaking. I foresee that my notebook will be covered in doodles and scribbles. :giggle:

I filled a whole legal pad with "refer back tos" when I was working through it!:giggle:

my notebook will be full of my drool stains cuz I will be dozing a lot! :lol:

Bills, especially the more convoluted ones, are steeped in the legalese language that make numerous references to other bills. So, it goes beyond more than 1017 pages to understand what's it's all about.

Even you, Deafskeptic said you did NOT have to time to read it. And now, you're thanking Jillio for the link? :hmm:

I downloaded one of the drafts but I don't have the patience to slog thru all the stuff and a lot of it is hard for me to understand.
http://www.alldeaf.com/war-political-news/68881-death-panel-republican-policy.html#post1402417

Which is it?

I've already made a link to the HR3200 bill in a previous comment.
http://www.alldeaf.com/war-political-news/68881-death-panel-republican-policy.html#post1403370

Bottom line, why should people put their faith into a bill when Democrat Senators do not even bother to read it and will put a vote to it blindly so?
It is their jobs, all of them, to read the bills. Their problem is they make it too big and cumbersome to even bother reading it!

Kokonut, have you read the Factcheck.org link of HR3200 bill, I posted several hours ago?

my notebook will be full of my drool stains cuz I will be dozing a lot! :lol:

lol. I think I need to make my handwriting legiable so I can refer back to sections and not wonder what the heck I wrote. :giggle:

No excuses. The link is there. Access it and read it, or admit that you have no intention of informing yourself of the facts and only desire to post that which you can spin toward the right.

What you posted was not a direct link to the bill, but rather just one more of your websites. What I provided takes you directly to the bill.

lol. I think I need to make my handwriting legiable so I can refer back to sections and not wonder what the heck I wrote. :giggle:

I have tons of post-it "flags" (or also called page markers). See the pix below. It's a great tool for me when I do research and I can write something on the flag like "go to page xxx" or any small message on it.

prod_portable.jpg
prod_pg_markers.jpg

No excuses. The link is there. Access it and read it, or admit that you have no intention of informing yourself of the facts and only desire to post that which you can spin toward the right.

What you posted was not a direct link to the bill, but rather just one more of your websites. What I provided takes you directly to the bill.
Wrong.

There is an obvious link I posted that goes directly to that 1017 page bill:
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h3200ih.pdf

I have tons of post-it "flags" (or also called page markers). See the pix below. It's a great tool for me when I do research and I can write something on the flag like "go to page xxx" or any small message on it.

prod_portable.jpg
prod_pg_markers.jpg

I'll be shopping for food in a an hour or so I'll pick this up. :ty:

I'll be shopping for food in a an hour or so I'll pick this up. :ty:

They are really very handy. I use them all the time. At Walmart, you can get a package of 4 pads for .99 cents.

They are really very handy. I use them all the time. At Walmart, you can get a package of 4 pads for .99 cents.

I plan to go to Walmart for those. They often have good sales on food though not always what I want.

That is not the link to the document. I posted the link to the document, and it is not the link you are using. You are linking through an outside website. It is not necessary. You can go directly to the bill with the link I provided. Try it. Read it.

Why should he read it? He has his "crew" of Right Wing extremist websites to break each section down into terms that can be manipulated for propaganda aimed at the "uninformed" members here. :giggle: He is obviously too busy to research when he can hire it out.

Back to the OP topic; I still cannot believe anyone here is going to step to the front of the line and say that Rush is correct. Do that and risk being a fool....:giggle:

Back to the OP topic; I still cannot believe anyone here is going to step to the front of the line and say that Rush is correct. Do that and risk being a fool....:giggle:

:lol: It got me wondering, too...

I can´t stand Rush and his badmouth...

You read all 1000 plus pages of the bill? That's what I'm referring to.

The better question would be.. HAVE YOU READ THE BILL? Like.. totally in its entirely directly from the government, not from right wing sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back