Limbaugh wrong that Obama is mandating circumcision

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl2::rofl2: I don't think I've ever heard something so hilarious in my life.

The better question would be.. HAVE YOU READ THE BILL? Like.. totally in its entirely directly from the government, not from right wing sources?

I already answered that question 3 or 4 times.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h3200ih.txt.pdf

GovTrack: H.R. 3200: Text of Legislation, Introduced in House

It's the same one I've been using since July. Why? You have a problem with the one I use from a .gov site or what?

:rofl2::rofl2: I don't think I've ever heard something so hilarious in my life.

Yeah, it was funny he pratically begged the bloggers, the politicians and news media to stop bruising him over.

I already answered that question 3 or 4 times.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h3200ih.txt.pdf

GovTrack: H.R. 3200: Text of Legislation, Introduced in House

It's the same one I've been using since July. Why? You have a problem with the one I use from a .gov site or what?

You didn't answer my question. I asked you if you read the ENTIRE bill?

You claim there's abortion in it. You claim there's illegal immigrant coverage. You claim mandatory circumcision. NONE OF THEM are true. Please show me a citation that would say such a thing.

You didn't answer my question. I asked you if you read the ENTIRE bill?

You claim there's abortion in it. You claim there's illegal immigrant coverage. You claim mandatory circumcision. NONE OF THEM are true. Please show me a citation that would say such a thing.

I already gave you the answer. Go back and look.

I asked where does it say specifically in the Bill that abortion will not be funded in any shape or form? Where is it? :hmm:

There is no enforcement regarding illegal aliens in the bill to ensure that monies do not go to them. None. In fact Republicans tried to negotiate on that fact and tried to insert enforcement measures but Democrats did not want anything to do with it.

The Democrats' bill in the House, H.R. 3200, contains gaping loopholes that will allow illegal immigrants to receive taxpayer-funded benefits. And these loopholes are no accident.

The legislation contains no verification mechanism to ensure that illegal immigrants do not apply for benefits. Republicans offered an amendment to close this loophole -- it would have required verification using the existing methods that are already in place to verify eligibility for other federal benefits programs. But, when they were asked to put the language of the bill where their words were, in a party-line vote, House Democrats rejected the amendment to require verification and close this loophole.
http://lamarsmith.house.gov/Read.aspx?ID=1233

I already gave you the answer. Go back and look.

I asked where does it say specifically in the Bill that abortion will not be funded in any shape or form? Where is it? :hmm:

There is no enforcement regarding illegal aliens in the bill to ensure that monies do not go to them. None. In fact Republicans tried to negotiate on that fact and tried to insert enforcement measures but Democrats did not want anything to do with it.

Congressman Lamar Smith 21st District of Texas - Read News

When you manage to read and comprehend the entire bill, you will finally see that NO FEDERAL FUNDING WILL BE USED TO PROVIDE ABORTION. But you have to manage to read and comprehend. Seems you prefer to keep spouting the same old misinformation and lies.

Won't say his name cuz the idiot does not deserve a platform to be spoken about..
One shouldn't even repeat 'it's' name. Moronic idiot liar for the republicans.
And a big fat embarassment to the deaf world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back