Limbaugh wrong that Obama is mandating circumcision

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 1016 pages, yes. Try it. You might find some interesting information contained therein.

Would you like the link? It is amazing what you learn when you go to the source instead of relying on entertainers for information.

I'd like the link though I foresee me buying a printer to print all 1,000 pages. It will take days for me to slog though it.

all 1016 pages, yes. Try it. You might find some interesting information contained therein.

:bsflag:

I've read sections and continues to read some of the more important and salient parts of the bill. But all 1017 pages? No.

:bsflag:

I've read sections and continues to read some of the more important and salient parts of the bill. But all 1017 pages? No.

Then perhaps you should do so before commenting.

All sections are important. You cannot select those that you only feel to be important as all sections are tied to each other. Perhaps that is your problem. You aren't reading the entire thing, and therefore, are missing much valid information. Simply choosing the parts you think fits your agenda is intellectual dishonesty.

I can believe it. :P :ty: for the link.

You are very welcome. I believe people should be informed, as when congress makes the information easily accessable, I see no excuse for not taking advantage of it.

I've been looking for the link that you brought me since noon..

Anybody can say they've read all of H.R. 3200.

Hey! Me, tooooo! I read it all. yup. yup. took me days n days n days to read them through. Yeah, see my honor badge here? It proves that I read the bill!

Hmm...seven ("several") days divided by 1017 pages = 145 pages a shot of very, very dry legalese, mumbo jumbo sayings that refers to a multitude of other bills in the process. Did you read them, too?

Hey! Me, tooooo! I read it all. yup. yup. took me days n days n days to read them through. Yeah, see my honor badge here? It proves that I read the bill!

Hmm...seven ("several") days divided by 1017 pages = 145 pages a shot of very, very dry legalese, mumbo jumbo sayings that refers to a multitude of other bills in the process. Did you read them, too?

Resorting to mockery, I see. That's insecurity at its finest.

You read all 1000 plus pages of the bill? That's what I'm referring to.

I'd like the link though I foresee me buying a printer to print all 1,000 pages. It will take days for me to slog though it.

Here you go:

All Bills: 111th Congress - OpenCongress

Took me several days to get through it online.

Then perhaps you should do so before commenting.

All sections are important. You cannot select those that you only feel to be important as all sections are tied to each other. Perhaps that is your problem. You aren't reading the entire thing, and therefore, are missing much valid information. Simply choosing the parts you think fits your agenda is intellectual dishonesty.

and it will take several months for me to go thru it.. in fact - NEVER! :lol:

I guess that's why we continue to have broken system and nonsense laws. I doubt most politicians bothered to read the whole thing. Recall the link I posted few days ago about Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe (R) who arrogantly said "I'll vote against reform without reading bill"?

why don't you quiz her then if you think Jillio's full of shit?

We already knew you hadn't read it from your posts.:lol: Add to that your admission that you haven't read it, and it's a pretty sure bet.

Yep, anyone can say it, and some of us actually do so. Those that are concerned about being informed, that is. If you were really so concerned about the issues, and less concerned about promoting party despite the fallacies, you would have taken the time to read it too. Devote a little less time to googling Rush, and a little more to educating yourself.

Yes. I didn't know where to find it. I tried using Google.

It was automatically parsing the link. Type the following into your browser bar:

http.//www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3200/text

We already knew you hadn't read it from your posts.:lol: Add to that your admission that you haven't read it, and it's a pretty sure bet.

Yep, anyone can say it, and some of us actually do so. Those that are concerned about being informed, that is. If you were really so concerned about the issues, and less concerned about promoting party despite the fallacies, you would have taken the time to read it too. Devote a little less time to googling Rush, and a little more to educating yourself.

Normally I can read a book with 1k pages in 8 hours. Most books are not that difficult for me but the bill will be harder for me to go thru hence why I said several days.

Normally I can read a book with 1k pages in 8 hours. Most books are not that difficult for me but the bill will be harder for me to go thru hence why I said several days.

Right. It is very detailed, and in order to grasp the full meaning and implication of any of the sections, you often have to refer back to a previous section. And that is another reason why taking any portion of it out of context is innacurrate and misleading.

It's true and I volunteer to be on the wienie wacking committee. :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back