LGBTQ rights

To each his or her own. I neither endorse nor condemn. They are people too and need the same kind of attention that straight people do. When GLBT couples are together, they usually last longer than some straight relationships. I worked with one guy who was together with his partner for 23 years and the boss had been with her partner for 38 years.

I second the motion....errr....the commotion....to each his own. I've had gay friends...never bothered me at all.

:roll:

Just cause someone is transgender doesn't mean they automatically have the inclination to rape people in bathrooms. And actual rapists probably don't give a shit about bathroom laws to begin with, no matter what their sex or gender.

they do at prisons :Ohno:

oh you're biologically female? well then go to women bathroom if they don't have unisex bathroom :lol:

I know that men have toliet seats for number two, but women bathroom don't have urine for male equipments... and I hate, hate wet seats because of bad aim. Some women squat instead of sit which also bad aim. But this is not good for your kidney to squat and pee. If there is no toliet cover, use toliet paper.

now about marriage and suing the church. Well, I am not sure if it will go that route. Because my sister tried to remarry in a church, and they flat out turn her down because they told her they don't support divorce and remarriage. Some churches still turn down biracial marriage too (because they believe equally yoked means racial culture as well). I think people would sue them a long time ago.

I know that men have toliet seats for number two, but women bathroom don't have urine for male equipments... and I hate, hate wet seats because of bad aim. Some women squat instead of sit which also bad aim. But this is not good for your kidney to squat and pee. If there is no toliet cover, use toliet paper.
lol sorry to hear.

now about marriage and suing the church. Well, I am not sure if it will go that route. Because my sister tried to remarry in a church, and they flat out turn her down because they told her they don't support divorce and remarriage. Some churches still turn down biracial marriage too (because they believe equally yoked means racial culture as well). I think people would sue them a long time ago.
Never heard of it where people sued the Church for discrimination-related cases except the rape cases.

I accidentally went in the men bathroom and was surprised how many men freaked out over it. They all yelled at me "this is the men room!!"

I accidentally went in the men bathroom and was surprised how many men freaked out over it. They all yelled at me "this is the men room!!"

:aw: @ those men who screamed at you. Feeling so insecure about their manhood, eh? :lol:

Happened to me several times - mostly at clubs and bars. I walked in and there were a couple of women waiting inside men bathroom cuz the line was too long for women bathroom. I was a little surprised but I shrugged and do my business with urinal.

Don't mind if she's watching cuz she was hot :naughty:

oh you're biologically female? well then go to women bathroom if they don't have unisex bathroom :lol:

It's not that simple. If everyone in the vicinity thinks you're a guy then it's slightly awkward to just waltz into the women's restroom. To add, they often think it's a blind thing ("aww he just walked into the ladies restrooom bless his heart") and sometimes I get the even more awkward: ":shock: Sir! That's the ladies restroom! The men's restroom is down the hall!"

It's not that simple. If everyone in the vicinity thinks you're a guy then it's slightly awkward to just waltz into the women's restroom. To add, they often think it's a blind thing ("aww he just walked into the ladies restrooom bless his heart") so I often get some loud, awkward ":shock: Sir! That's the ladies restroom! The men's restroom is down the hall!"

ooohhh I understand better now. I guess the lesbian (the "dyke-version") feels same...

I'm bisexual and I know it cannot convert to straight due psychiatry, it means you cannot change or will be thwarted in mind if you try to change so reparative therapy or anti-homosexual camp wouldn't help either.

If some gay people has problem with behavioral and craziness so that's their problem since gay itself isn't an problem so you would say same thing for straight men as well.

I'm very closeted person, of course because no one know about me except for my family and I'm not in interested to have gay marriage or civil union but just prefer to marry woman.

I am 100% GLBTQ friendly. I am even now organizing our 2nd annual Freedom to Marry reception and candlelight vigil at my church to support marriage equality.

BTW, all "marriages" are civil unions. They must be performed by someone recognized by the civil body (the state). So even a church marriage is a civil union. Your choice is whether to be married in the church or not.

I think churches should be able to marry, or not, whoever they want to, or don't want to. Which is one reason why I go to the church I go to.

Back