LGBT Discrimination in Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are only using this issue to espouse your intolerance and hatred of people of faith.

What about Christians support gay marriage?

Majority of LGBT are Christians.

Your statement isn't logical to me. :ugh:

The oldest recorded marriage was between two Jewish families. It was an exchange between one son and one daughter. It was a religious ceremony, and the Abrahamic religions believe marriage was ordained by God and is between one man and one woman.

Marriage has always been a religious institution.

Bold, not anymore, it is part of government sanctioned.

This is LGBT section and you will hear anything that is positive about LGBT.

The oldest recorded marriage was between two Jewish families. It was an exchange between one son and one daughter. It was a religious ceremony, and the Abrahamic religions believe marriage was ordained by God and is between one man and one woman.

So what happened before those two Jewish families?

I would like to thank those in the GLBT camp on this forum for making something crystal clear. This movement of yours has nothing at all to do with equality. Rather, it serves as a bully pulpit for your platform to espouse hatred ignorance and lies and call it the Civil Rights Movement.

Oh wow, you are ill-informed. :ugh:

Sexual orientation (LGBT) is part of civil rights movement.
Civil and political rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Attack against religious businesses are rare and there are millions of gay and lesbian.

It happens often? :shock:

Yes, this section is mostly pro-LGBT rights.

Steinhauer is only one ADer that attacking on LGBT rights, but Reba doesn't agree about gay rights because of religious belief and she didn't attack anyone.

*chuckling* oh dear oh dear..... bless thy heart... we both know you have a very strong tendency to distort and misinterpret things when things don't go your way. your refusal to accept the facts and reality is very worrisome... I hope it's not a symptom of underlying mental illness.

Yes, he is infamous to hijacking pro-gay threads with nonsense statement.

Get real, he should have a life with his wife and baby instead of trolling us.

Link please..

They have a Christian support group for people who are going through divorces. Nice that some people of faith can roll with the times. It is 2014 and things have changed since those times.

Yes, this section is mostly pro-LGBT rights.

Steinhauer is only one ADer that attacking on LGBT rights, but Reba doesn't agree about gay rights because of religious belief and she didn't attack anyone.

I think he's got some point tho for business owners to go against what they believe in, its their own business, its double edged sword. That the sword might impale itself against the holder of the sword hypothetically speaking.

For fairness to all in general population religion has no place in the government and our forefathers fled England to avoid religious persecution and founded the country for all to do whatever religion they wanted to start with. So why should one be angry about someone telling them church and state are separate but they're told their religion has no place in the business they are running by the state?

If someone told me to serve some KKK member or Nazi member I would say screw it and walk away.

Gotta understand both sides of fence and show respect to one another. I do see nothing wrong with two human beings being in love regardless of color creed gender etc whatever they are or labeling themselves as, its tolerance I believe in of all.

I don't know how there is a comparison between GLBT and the KKK?

I don't know how there is a comparison between GLBT and the KKK?

Suppose If Someone tells me to go against my belief and I don't believe in KKK stuff and I have to make them dumb KKK cake from my bakery am I still to make it? Heck no. Those two groups I cannot tolerate so used them as example.

Just trying to see from their viewpoint why they're all upset about it idk other way to explain why it's all upsetting to them. Maybe it was a bad example to some

They have a Christian support group for people who are going through divorces. Nice that some people of faith can roll with the times. It is 2014 and things have changed since those times.

Yes, there are a lot of Christians support gay marriage.

I think he's got some point tho for business owners to go against what they believe in, its their own business, its double edged sword. That the sword might impale itself against the holder of the sword hypothetically speaking.

For fairness to all in general population religion has no place in the government and our forefathers fled England to avoid religious persecution and founded the country for all to do whatever religion they wanted to start with. So why should one be angry about someone telling them church and state are separate but they're told their religion has no place in the business they are running by the state?

If someone told me to serve some KKK member or Nazi member I would say screw it and walk away.

Gotta understand both sides of fence and show respect to one another. I do see nothing wrong with two human beings being in love regardless of color creed gender etc whatever they are or labeling themselves as, its tolerance I believe in of all.

I don't think Steinhauer would understand about what we means.

It is not illegal for businesses to refuse to serve you.

'Who am I to judge?': The pope's most powerful phrase in 2013'Who am I to judge?': The pope's most powerful phrase in 2013
Pope Francis said this , he does feel her has a right to judge people for who they love. The Pope is higher than Dr. King was.
Pope Francis and Dr. King are equally men; neither one is "higher" than the other.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your meaning.

So any business can refuse service? What point of bill? Something i miss?

Yes, if you ask business to print KKK or Nazi on poster so they will refuse to serve you.

Same goes with anti-gay businesses too.

Here is the crux ... or at least, my interpretation (and btw, Foxrac is correct, a business can already refuse service).

If I go into a Hindu restaurant and order a beef steak, they will likely not have that item on their menu, as it is against their religious beliefs and is not condoned by their sacred Vedic texts (or, Vedas). The cow is sacred to them.

Do I have the right to take issue with their religious beliefs, and force them to put beef cattle on their menus? After all, I am the customer and they should accommodate me. Can I essentially "lynch" their business by suing them, since they serve the public, and I am being denied something as a result of their religion? :hmm:

Of course they don't serve beef cattle to ANY customer, but the reason they do this is because of their religious faith and the instructions for them in Vedic Texts. Those Vedic texts do not apply to me, as I am not a Hindu - so do I have a case?

You know, it wasn't too long ago that Jews were publicly ridiculed for their faith and hauled off to gas chambers.

Religious liberty is important. People have already declared war on religion and it always ends up with disastrous results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back