Law could force Mississippi's only abortion clinic to close

Unrelated to abortions, as you may know, some people oppose taser guns, yet they pay taxes for those equipments. Do they complain about it? No. So your and Stein's discussions are pointless. Did you know that you can make one or more donations to your favorite charities so that way you don't have to pay taxes that cover other things you don't like? Alot of people including Hollywood celebrities do that. You are old enough to know better.

Totally wrong and I'm old enough to know you are totally wrong. Here is why. Hollywood and all people know that a tax deduction for donations is permitted by the IRS. But you still pay a tax, only less because of your deduction, and you also have no control over what your tax money is spent on. So in the end, some of your tax money could be (usually is) spent on something against your core brief. All the U. S. Government is going to say about this is: "too bad."

You made my point for me about the taser guns. Yes, I'm aware some people are against them (their core belief) but I'm in favor. So just like I have the right to speak out against those expenditures that I disagree with, they have their rights too. I can only guess that there are many more people that see a violation of their core belief
of the expenditure of paying for another person abortion that there are dolls whom see a violation of their core belief of the expenditure of the purchase and use of tasers.

Completely fair. It is about women's health. Women's health is very important and Women should be ensured that they have Doctor's who are qualified and accountable to the State. Anything less is absolutely unfair to women.

The politicians that wrote the law have come out and said that it is specifically designed to close down the one abortion clinic in the state. It is not a law about women's health. This will result in many women dying as the women that can't afford to go to another state will have to resort to coat hangers which is horribly dangerous or quinine which causes deafness in the levels needed. Not allowing for safe abortion clinics to perform abortions is FAR MORE DANGEROUS to women.

Why on earth is Mississippi trying to roll back the clock 50 years. Right now MS is trying to skirt around Roe v Wade and they have implemented a Poll tax in order to prevent people who are poor or do not drive from voting. Mississippi also tried to pass an amendment that would have banned birth control! This is 2012, not 1960. These issues were settled a long time ago.

is this same state that teach only creation and not darwinismin schools..is this state in real world

The politicians that wrote the law have come out and said that it is specifically designed to close down the one abortion clinic in the state. It is not a law about women's health. This will result in many women dying as the women that can't afford to go to another state will have to resort to coat hangers which is horribly dangerous or quinine which causes deafness in the levels needed. Not allowing for safe abortion clinics to perform abortions is FAR MORE DANGEROUS to women.

Why on earth is Mississippi trying to roll back the clock 50 years. Right now MS is trying to skirt around Roe v Wade and they have implemented a Poll tax in order to prevent people who are poor or do not drive from voting. Mississippi also tried to pass an amendment that would have banned birth control! This is 2012, not 1960. These issues were settled a long time ago.

Link?

I cannot posts links quite yet (still need 3 as of this post). Anyways the deal with the poll tax is that they passed a Voter ID law that requires a government issued ID. You can get the ID for free but in order to get the ID you need a copy of your birth certificate. MS' website shows that a birth certificate costs $15. Also you can note that in order to get the birth certificate, you need a government issued ID... Thankfully this law has not been approved by the federal DOJ.

If you wanted a link to something else, let me know and I'll try to post it soon.

Wow! Well said. Yeah, those fucking Republican politicians are old-fashioned and narrow-minded like other Republican Senators whom we, USPS union members despise. Nothing new.

Back