Law could force Mississippi's only abortion clinic to close

IMO, women would feel uncomfortable to go to an abortion clinic at a hospital because it's not a private place and it's the same building where the babies are born. Any of you, women who are pro-abortion agree?

IMO, women would feel uncomfortable to go to an abortion clinic at a hospital because it's not a private place and it's the same building where the babies are born. Any of you, women who are pro-abortion agree?

A woman who's life is in danger will probably not worry about that at all. In fact it would be dangerous to take her somewhere else.

Ah. so no specific grounds then....you are hoping for judicial activism. :cool2:

I would like to answer your question but not worth because I don't want get in huge argument with you again like in previous thread about court that based on constitution.

I rather to let agree to disagree for those topic. :)

A woman who's life is in danger will probably not worry about that at all. In fact it would be dangerous to take her somewhere else.
Bullshit! If something bad happens to a woman after abortion, they can call 911. I believe that women who want an abortion prefer private clinics rather than hospitals where there are so many people to notice since it's their rights to privacy.

Example: Your sister went to an abortion clinic at a hospital and her classmate who went to the same hospital for dr appt saw her. That's not private.

I hope you understand now.

Bullshit! If something bad happens to a woman after abortion, they can call 911. I believe that women who want an abortion prefer private clinics rather than hospitals where there are so many people to notice since it's their rights to privacy.

Example: Your sister went to an abortion clinic at a hospital and her classmate who went to the same hospital for dr appt saw her. That's not private.

I hope you understand now.

Again, if the woman's life is in danger and it is an emergency, I doubt most are going to care where they are taken..... I am sure most Doctors would agree that if there is an emergency and a woman's life is in danger, she should go to the emergency room

I doubt an ambulance would even take a woman to an abortion clinic.

Again, if the woman's life is in danger and it is an emergency, I doubt most are going to care where they are taken..... I am sure most Doctors would agree that if there is an emergency and a woman's life is in danger, she should go to the emergency room

Oh, no no no I am not talking about emergencies. You are misunderstanding alot. I am talking about women who want an abortion. I am not talking about women's life in danger. In other words, my previous posts were about women whose life are not in danger wanting an abortion which is not an emergency.

Please let me know if you usually have difficulty understanding.

What is your comment about the example I gave you?

Women go to abortion clinics to have an abortion because they don't want to have a baby. That's not dangerous. That's it. My ex-girlfriend at a former college had three abortions so I know what I am talking about.

Oh, no no no I am not talking about emergencies. You are misunderstanding alot. I am talking about women who want an abortion. I am not talking about women's life in danger. In other words, my previous posts were about women whose life are not in danger wanting an abortion which is not an emergency.

Please let me know if you usually have difficulty understanding.

Umm.... Perhaps you should check post 84 again.... You quoted my post which only dealt with emergencies..... You'll notice the qualifier in my post.

Umm.... Perhaps you should check post 84 again.... You quoted my post which only dealt with emergencies..... You'll notice the qualifier in my post.
That was your bad (off point) reply to my post # 81 in which I talked about privacy for women who want an abortion. Oh, yeah, you clearly have difficulty understanding or maybe you are trolling. Are you?

That was your bad (off point) reply to my post # 81 in which I talked about privacy for women who want an abortion. Oh, yeah, you clearly have difficulty understanding or maybe you are trolling. Are you?

Sorry you feel that it is off point. I feel it was on point, though qualified.

Sorry you feel that it is off point. I feel it was on point, though qualified.
Ok, first of all, you support abortion clinics only if they are in hospitals because you think that women's life could be in danger due to abortions. Is that correct? Second of all, if that's correct, it's not true that women's life could be in danger due to abortions which are safe and take less than 15 minutes. That's why there are so many abortion clinics that are detached from hospitals legally all over America. The only clinic in Mississippi is still operating as of now and will continue to do so.

Women go to abortion clinics to have an abortion because they don't want to have a baby. That's not dangerous. That's it. My ex-girlfriend at a former college had three abortions so I know what I am talking about.

This is going to be rude, but needs to be said.

This girl needs to keep her pants on and keep her legs close until she figures out reproduction.

This girl needs to keep her pants on and keep her legs close until she figures out reproduction.

How is that your fucking business?

Ok, first of all, you support abortion clinics only if they are in hospitals because you think that women's life could be in danger due to abortions. Is that correct? Second of all, if that's correct, it's not true that women's life could be in danger due to abortions which are safe and take less than 15 minutes. That's why there are so many abortion clinics that are detached from hospitals legally all over America. The only clinic in Mississippi is still operating as of now and will continue to do so.

I never said a word about "abortion clinics" in hospitals. :lol:

When you tax people to pay for abortions, it is everyone's business whether you like it or not.

Supermajority of abortion are done by private funds since only 14% from public funds (taxes).

About 14% of all abortions in the United States are paid for with public funds (virtually all from the state) (AGI).

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

Don't go after women who use their own money (private fund) to pay abortion.

Supermajority of abortion are done by private funds since only 14% from public funds (taxes).

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

Don't go after women who use their own money (private fund) to pay abortion.

Good posting. But 14% is way too much. Until 0% of public funds are use, this is making folks like me and others have been force to pay the consequences of an action that goes against our core belief. If you want your funds to go to these consequences, it is your right to make a donation of funds. However, others whom don't should never be forced to pay the price.

Back