Law could force Mississippi's only abortion clinic to close

If their life is in danger, their insurance will cover this. Go to a hospital, not an abortion clinic.

If their life is in danger, their insurance will cover this. Go to a hospital, not an abortion clinic.

Oh really, I don't think any of hospitals in here to perform the abortion, unless they have to get abortion doctor from other source.

That would be treated in an emergency room. Duh

I never heard about abortion has perform in emergency room or hospitals since only abortion clinics handle it.

That's new to me, anyway.

I never heard about abortion has perform in emergency room or hospitals since only abortion clinics handle it.

A normal pregnancy does not put a woman's life in danger. If her life is in danger, like you posted, she belong in a hospital not an abortion clinic. An abortion clinic is not equipped to handle life-threatening situations.

FYI: plenty of abortions are done in hospitals.

I predict that it will go to Supreme Court which will find that Mississippi's anti-abortion law violates a freedom of choice and women's rights. Just wait and see.

That's because most abortions aren't done as emergency, life-saving procedures. They are done for the mother's convenience, not to save her life in a medical emergency.

Someone is looking out for the babies and not the selfish motives of mothers who were old enough to have sex but not wanting to deal with the consequences of it.

That's because most abortions aren't done as emergency, life-saving procedures. They are done for the mother's convenience, not to save her life in a medical emergency.

True - however if someone addicted to booze, drugs, and cigs gets pregnant, and knows they can't/won't be able to quit while pregnant ... perhaps it's kinder to not inflict all the lasting mental, physical etc complications on that innocent child.

It's easy to say it's "black and white" .... but reality is full of grey.

What about women who is victim of rape and incest?

I predict that it will go to Supreme Court which will find that Mississippi's anti-abortion law violates a freedom of choice and women's rights. Just wait and see.

It is possible and the regulation that force all abortion clinics to close down is result in question of constitution, it isn't much difference from states that adopt stringiest regulation that force all gun shops to close down.

Someone is looking out for the babies and not the selfish motives of mothers who were old enough to have sex but not wanting to deal with the consequences of it.

When abortion clinic is gone in Mississippi, the women still have option to seeking abortion in other states, it isn't victory for conservatives and anti-abortion movements.

Umm...this law supports women's health.

It doesn't make sense. Do you mean that an abortion is not safe for women's health?

:laugh2:

Try reading. The law does not seek to end abortion. The law seeks to ensure abortions are performed by qualified Doctors who are accountable to the State of Mississippi. Thus, protecting women's health.

Back