Laundry

Laundry

• Hang clothes outside in summer time/dryer in winter time?

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Use Dryer in summer and winter time? Why?

Votes: 51 58.6%
  • Hang clothes outside during summer and winter time instead of Dryer? Why?

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters
Reba said:
True. But it is different when it is your own personal undies that you yourself wear, than just "generic" undies for sale in the store. :D

:D

I mostly throw my wet clothes in the dryer.. No way I won't hang my bras and undies and thong on the cloth lines. :shock:

i agree u don't want everyone seeing ya bras and knickers its imbarasing sorry about the spelling .

:mrgreen:

I wash & dry my clothes inside all year because I live in an apartment & can't hang anything outside. I miss having a house when I could hang things outside to dry they smell sooo good!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

About the time... I had enuff w/stupid both machine went died.. *pulled my hair off* I did made my own whining to my hubby about frigg'n laundry machine needs to GO!

Next in the morning.. Whoa.. where moron two machine went ? My hubby said, I DID .. I call'n him you're fuk'n nuts and lift damn old machine laundry and thrown out ? He nodd'n yes, I did.. I have wonderful musclar. *rolled my eyes up* Give me a break!

I looked around moron laundry.. ahhh there' go ... left in garage... My friend came and pick it up GONE!!!

Buh-bye!

Hello brand new two machine... *purrring sounds*

^Angel^ said:
hahaha I did that before when I live in half house meaning I live upstairs and someone lives downstairs and when my parents came over one time, I saw my dad's looks on his face like :eek: , thinking this is what my daug wears? ...I think I scared my own dad away.... :dunno:
:aw: Angel, you must have been speechless when you saw your dad's expression.
about a couple of years ago, I had hung clothes outside and left them out all day. I ran some errands, came home, and found all the underwear was taken right off the line. I was so upset. I had no idea who did it. Whoever did it, must have been happy, they got free underwear.

Like this...

025040.jpg

or

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• sexier thongs.jpg
    sexier thongs.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 7
Here in America, average cost per Kilowatthour is 8 cents.

Most dryers uses 4.5kw of electricity (Gas that is another story, that is what I am using) and most dryer last 45 minutes to dry. So multiply 4.5 by .75(45 minutes) this would mean dryer used 3.375 KWH, then multiply that by 8 cents, that means it would actually cost 27 cents to dry the clothes. So why bother all the work of carrying clothes to outside just to save 27 cents per load? For gas dryer, it cost little less than electricity and my area utility charges between 10 to 13 cents per KWH, depending on how much you used in a month, the more you use, the cheaper per KWH they charges, For example, I used more than 1,000 KWH in summer cost me 10 cents per kwh, in winter time I used around 700kwh, and they charge me 13 cents per kwh. Anyway, all of my major appliances (Except central air) uses gas!

BTW, I have no idea of how much it cost per kwh in your country, can you kindly give us the average cost in US Dollars?

Liebling:-))) said:
True, Kuiji75

but it´s not just electricity but utilities are expensive, that´s why I budget like this.

I was surprised to see Americans use dryer during summer time until you mentioned about electricity.. It sounds that US electricity are cheaper?

*sigh*... don't laugh... ummie... I use dryer all year round

the reason i do this is because i don't trust the birds, bugs, etc poop on my clean clothes!

and yeah.. its about 30 cents per dry load.. so why bother work hard hanging clothes, etc..

In America, there are some properties called "restricted deed". You could buy properties within "restricted deed". There is associates that runs much like zoning regulations WHAT they can do, and WHAT they CAN'T DO.. The original purpose of this is to keep property valuation up. What I don't like about this idea is that somebody is telling me what color I can paint my house, and what I can't paint! Whenever I have budget problem, I do NOT want somebody telling me what to do to upkeep my house. Yes, they will tell you to do repair immediately or else. Some of them requires you to park your car in garage, not on driveway!
Whats more, you halfa to pay associate fees, and that SUCKS!

I have always wanted to buy huge acreage property just right outside of the city/town. I prefer my next door nieighbors to be at least half mile away each way(Even across the street)! Reason is simple! COMPLETELY privacy and FREEDOM.

Liebling:-))) said:
Not allow? :squint: but it's your own house, you can do what you want with your own yard?

Thats good one!

DeafSCUBA98 said:

the reason i do this is because i don't trust the birds, bugs, etc poop on my clean clothes!

DeafSCUBA98 said:

and yeah.. its about 30 cents per dry load.. so why bother work hard hanging clothes, etc..
:eek: :eek2: :bowdown: ~ err.. afraid of bugs crawl up your underwear??

Sounds alike you're not checking laundry clothes line and just grab pulled your clothes down and put away... or wear it.. Is that afraid of "mistake"

:scatter: ~ *whoosh*

DeafSCUBA98 said:

:rofl: yes, so true! I do the same thing you do, too for the same reason!

I live in an urbanized area, I don't think the city would be too thrilled if I hung clothes outdoors. :)

I used to hang clothes outdoors when I lived in Tennessee and Northern Georgia.

diehardbiker65 said:
Here in America, average cost per Kilowatthour is 8 cents.

Most dryers uses 4.5kw of electricity (Gas that is another story, that is what I am using) and most dryer last 45 minutes to dry. So multiply 4.5 by .75(45 minutes) this would mean dryer used 3.375 KWH, then multiply that by 8 cents, that means it would actually cost 27 cents to dry the clothes. So why bother all the work of carrying clothes to outside just to save 27 cents per load? For gas dryer, it cost little less than electricity and my area utility charges between 10 to 13 cents per KWH, depending on how much you used in a month, the more you use, the cheaper per KWH they charges, For example, I used more than 1,000 KWH in summer cost me 10 cents per kwh, in winter time I used around 700kwh, and they charge me 13 cents per kwh. Anyway, all of my major appliances (Except central air) uses gas!

BTW, I have no idea of how much it cost per kwh in your country, can you kindly give us the average cost in US Dollars?

Here is an example:

I paid €35 ($43) for electricity every month for 11 month then the annual bill comes in middle of January 2005 telling me how much kWh I used for the whole year in 2004.

0.11 € = $0.13 per kWh for electricity used x 3,822 KWh = $496.86 per annual

0.020€ = $0.025 per KWh for electricity tax x 3,822 KWh = $ 95.55 per annual

TOTAL = $592.41
VAT (Value Add Tax) 16% = 94.79
TOTAL to pay = $687.20

$43 x 11 month = ./.473.00
overleft to pay $214.20

I pay €109 ($132) every month for electricity, water & sewage.
(€60.00 for electricity, €30 for water and €19 for sewage). Wait and see either I receive credit in end of year 2005 or has to pay overleft ???

Is this example helps... :P ?

DeafSCUBA98 said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I has no problem to hang clothes outside to fresh... sooooo lovely smelllyyyyy.... mmmhhhh....

I alway shake the dry clothes before add them on the basket for ironing or no ironing... I do not iron very much because the hot "windy" do for me... :lol:

Sure, we have many birds around area where we lives but birds are not interesting go to clothes but trees.... I use clothes outside for MANY YEARS with NO PROBLEM...... :angel:

Do something is good execise for you.... than just "comfortable" job. I only use dryer for winter time.

Bullym0m said:
:eek: :eek2: :bowdown: ~ err.. afraid of bugs crawl up your underwear??

Sounds alike you're not checking laundry clothes line and just grab pulled your clothes down and put away... or wear it.. Is that afraid of "mistake"

:scatter: ~ *whoosh*

Yes, it look like that anyone doesn´t bother to shake the clothes before add them on the basket... just grab the clothes and throw them away to basket... :bump:

diehardbiker65 said:
In America, there are some properties called "restricted deed". You could buy properties within "restricted deed". There is associates that runs much like zoning regulations WHAT they can do, and WHAT they CAN'T DO.. The original purpose of this is to keep property valuation up. What I don't like about this idea is that somebody is telling me what color I can paint my house, and what I can't paint! Whenever I have budget problem, I do NOT want somebody telling me what to do to upkeep my house. Yes, they will tell you to do repair immediately or else. Some of them requires you to park your car in garage, not on driveway!
Whats more, you halfa to pay associate fees, and that SUCKS!

I have always wanted to buy huge acreage property just right outside of the city/town. I prefer my next door nieighbors to be at least half mile away each way(Even across the street)! Reason is simple! COMPLETELY privacy and FREEDOM.

:eek: Interesting,
I can do what I want with my house/property.... Nobody can tell anyone what do with their houses... I can choose any color to paint my house whatever I like.
I can do ANYTHING what I like except German law like that:
No mowing the garden or noise working like saw the tree, etc. from 8.30 pm.
No work outside during public holidays and sundays.
No car washing with soap outside of my property due harm enviornment...

Some of you were funny and I had some good laughs :)

I use dryer all year around but if I have something that is delicate that I don't want it to go into the dryer I hang it up on a clothesline.

Back