Laundry

Laundry

• Hang clothes outside in summer time/dryer in winter time?

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Use Dryer in summer and winter time? Why?

Votes: 51 58.6%
  • Hang clothes outside during summer and winter time instead of Dryer? Why?

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters
I am usin' dryer and washer machines. They are in the garage. Don't want them inside the house, because of the heat is too unbearable for me. :lol: This is Florida, ya know ? It is not like Alaska where I used to live - much cooler than outta here. :)

It's nice to open the garage door and sit down while readin' any book at the same time leavin' the washer and dryer machines on to do the dirty works for me. :twisted: And, of course I will not hang my clothes pins on - don't wanna all the lizards to peek at 'em. :laugh2:

I am usin' dryer and washer machines. They are in the garage. Don't want them inside the house, because of the heat is too unbearable for me. :lol: This is Florida, ya know ? It is not like Alaska where I used to live - much cooler than outta here. :)

It's nice to open the garage door and sit down while readin' any book at the same time leavin' the washer and dryer machines on to do the dirty works for me. :twisted: And, of course I will not hang my clothes pins on - don't wanna all the lizards to peek at 'em. :laugh2:

Alaska is beautiful place why you decide to move to Florida? I hope you don't mind me for ask you... if you don't want to post to the public then you can pm me if you like to.

Yeah, I know Florida is hot... but it can dry your clothes quickly if you hang outside?

I think lizards is cute... :D

Alaska is beautiful place why you decide to move to Florida? I hope you don't mind me for ask you... if you don't want to post to the public then you can pm me if you like to.

To be with my hearin' man. And, yes Alaska is very beautiful state. I was tired of rainin' all the time. :lol: I need a break! LOL It's a part of reason why I decided to move to Florida.

Yeah, I know Florida is hot... but it can dry your clothes quickly if you hang outside?

I can do that, but nah -- I am too chicken for allowin' lizards to peek at 'em or climb up on the pole and sniff my clean clothes. :laugh2:

I think lizards is cute... :D

Lizards are cute, yes but they scared me sometimes when they ran across in front of me when I walk... gee, it ain't a Halloween yet! :rofl:

Liebling, good Question ;)
i make a clothes washing in 1 time for one weeks and most hang outside. well you know, in Arizona get always hot weather. In the winter i put my wet clothes in dryer.

I will tell you. true, i miss my love wash powder "Sunil" or "Ariel" and wash liquid "Lenor" from Germany. Here is sucks!!! it smell not great!!! :(

Liebling, good Question ;)
i make a clothes washing in 1 time for one weeks and most hang outside. well you know, in Arizona get always hot weather. In the winter i put my wet clothes in dryer.

I will tell you. true, i miss my love wash powder "Sunil" or "Ariel" and wash liquid "Lenor" from Germany. Here is sucks!!! it smell not great!!! :(

I think that you will like two brands of laundry detergents, and they are:

Ms. Meyer's and Seventh Generation. They are natural chemicals. These sell at WholeFoods or Trader's Joe if you have in your area.

im using washers and drying machine both ahead

when im moving to Arkansas that happened have problems washers clothes get out and hang for hours and winds or expect overnight.

sometimes going for laundromat dues washers and dryers machines dont work

I put all my clothes in the washer but only mine and my husbands in the dryer. All my daughter's clothes are hung to dry. I don't like how the dryer shrinks and fades their clothes.

I decided to tell you how to save your oil or electric furnace bill. If I go to work and no one is at my house, I always turn my furnace off. (Oh yes everyday - no problem.) It takes about 5 to 10 minutes to make the water hot after I turn it on. In fact, currently I have a little more than 1/4 of oil in the tank which is not too bad - especially save our earth environment! :) I also saved my money pretty good so far for two years. You should do the same thing...

Gee. I posted this in the wrong thread because I was so sick at that time. Please just ignore this one above.

About the laundry...

I take my clothes out of the laundry and hang them outside when it's sunny or partly sunny. Sometimes, I hang them on the rope in the back screen porch when the weather is cloudy. I usually put a few clothes on an old fashion small reel rope in the kitchen at night. I have two big reels for outside and a back porch, and a small one for the kitchen. I don't see a problem with that.

In the winter, some clothes hang on the rope in the basement, and it is not quite a good idea because, sometimes, they smell a little stink. Most of time, I put them in the dryer. I have one problem with a very thick towel that takes a long time to dry out so I hung it on the rope for a few hours, and then put it in the dryer to save some money on the bill.

I used to live in an expensive town, and the town forbids anyone to hang their clothes in their backyard. I don't live there anymore, and it is a very stupid policy.

Still use dryer for clothes for all season.

I had hanged the 1 cloth before and it smell bad then I had wash it again.

I am using my clothes in washer/some dryer for all seasons. I wish I have a house and have a backyard with clean linen to dry my clothes.

But I live in apartment. I always use washer and after done and hang on my baloney to dry it in Spring, Summer and Fall as warm temperature. In winter season, I always hang my jeans and shirts on shower's pole. I don't like to put my jean pants and neat new shirts, turtle-neck sweater with knits in dryer. It will be ruin.

I can put all towels, rags, sheets in dryer.

My mom's washer/dryer. My stepdad always being complain about heat price high and want all clothes and towels outside on linen to dry it. :roll:

Have to use dryer all year, they don't allow clothes lines where I live. I do hang some things on hangers with clothespins in the bathroom, but not much. I really miss the sunshine fresh sheets and towels from when I was in Florida. Missouri is totally Misery.

Back