Last Movie You Watched?

Last night, I saw "Take the Lead"- good film, and "White Chicks", very funny.

am currently watching Bicenccetal (sp?) Man, at the very minute.

I love watching DVDs, I have over 100 DVDs of my own now, ha! I'll see if there is one in store and I would rent and see what is it all about.

Wow! Over 100 dvds. You give some dvds to me but all of them have PAL type. :(

Wow! Over 100 dvds. You give some dvds to me but all of them have PAL type. :(

Unfortunately, they are PAL version and I am not giving any away! Will replace the DVD player soon cause it is having problems and again, it is only 6 months old! :shock:

Unfortunately, they are PAL version and I am not giving any away! Will replace the DVD player soon cause it is having problems and again, it is only 6 months old! :shock:

Your dvd player is dual-type. right? If your dvd disc is dirty and won't work with your player, you should wipe it with clean cloth in front and back, not circle, you will work it in your player

Your dvd player is dual-type. right? If your dvd disc is dirty and won't work with your player, you should wipe it with clean cloth in front and back, not circle, you will work it in your player

The DVD's fine, but there is a problem with the machinery which causes to freeze in anytime and give a black blinky screen at anytime and eventually frusrates me at times. But it is OK for now until I get a PS3 or dual dlu-ray DVD player to be replaced. And Chevy57, we have dual type DVD player in the family room which runs very well and it is 8 years old :D

The DVD's fine, but there is a problem with the machinery which causes to freeze in anytime and give a black blinky screen at anytime and eventually frusrates me at times. But it is OK for now until I get a PS3 or dual dlu-ray DVD player to be replaced. And Chevy57, we have dual type DVD player in the family room which runs very well and it is 8 years old :D

I really like Blu-ray writer player but too costly. I need to edit lots of old 8-mm tapes into new Blu-ray writer. i will plan to Blue-ray players at cheaper price or sale but Blue-ray dvd movie discs are few in Blockbuster or other stores. more price than regular dvd movies.

There's plenty of these Blu-ray CDs in my stores in Canberra - such as in my favourite store of JB -Hi Fi

I saw "An American Crime" last night that is one OMFG movie :shock:

Forbideen Kingdom: Jet Li n Jackie Chan.

i give this rating stars: 5!! wicked martial arts fighting!!! So cool.

last movie i watched was the little giant league i think i cant remmy what was the topic..
but it is about football hs.. they are christian ... that movie teach everyone how to faiths.. it good movie..

Speed Racer was all right yet colorful. Not so bad!

Not much great going on as of late.

Next week Ironman will be released in rental and sales so gonna rent one!

i need to know hows good is 88 minutes movie?

Vamp- no, i havent watch them.

Must own IronMan!!!

an 88 minute movie is less than 1 and half hours long, if you could make it more audience grabbing attention, then the movie should be worth the time ;)

jacob, bicentennial man. one of few very first movies I own.. how did you liked it?

few nights ago I watched these borrowing my friend's netflix; surburan girl and charles wilson's war, both were OKOK - boring. last week; eight below (sniffsniffs - got me teared three times) and umm.. oh, gone baby gone .. tricky one and the man in end did right thing I think. if you saw it, one very reasons why I hate drugs...sad.

Back