Last Movie You Watched?

It is am moving movie, and we own one of the DVDs, it is never boring when I watch it over and over again :D

yuppers, I collect movies that I knew I'd watch it over again and again... which there are not very many. it gotta be a very touching, moving movie.

based on true story are a must too. I think I have about 60? most of them were gifted.

I just love collecting these DVDs, I have over 100 DVDs now since I moved out but due to the move back in, my DVD shelf at home is almost full, and my family's are overflowing with too many DVDs!!!

Jake, I think we have about one hundred DVDs, or more. We always buy movies when we visit Walmart...I like collecting series also like for example Meduim Season one and two, Once Again, John Adams, Freddy's in several parts in a case, etc...Does that count? :lol:

Last movie we saw was "Wrong Turn 2." Horrible and Nasty movie!!! Since Halloween is around the corner, we enjoy watching scary movies. But Wrong Turn is Nasty!!! Like in Saw I, II and III.

Then we watched Prom Night. :D

Yes, that counts too. I have 6 seasons of scrubs but the season 7 isn't out yet, dammit.

Speed Racer was all right yet colorful. Not so bad!

Not much great going on as of late.

Next week Ironman will be released in rental and sales so gonna rent one!
I recently watched Speed Racer tonight. Not bad. :)

yeah? i should rent that dvd later.

MUST OWN IRONMAN!!! MUST HAVE!!! :run:

[ahem] my last movie watched, "The Rookie"

I wonder about Ironman dvd movie. Is Ironman movie good? I will try to rent it this week.

I wonder about Ironman dvd movie. Is Ironman movie good? I will try to rent it this week.

I will rent that one, too... no idea how good yet.

NorCal20, 88 Minutes = thumbs up!

Thought that Speed Racer is not bad, either... very colorful film.

done watch forbidden kingdom last night... its good movie.

i will rent ironman soon this week. :)

few days ago I watched Street Kings and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, last night, started watch Catch Me If You Can

hmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't think I used to say "alrighty then" before that came out. weird. now that I'm deaf, I just sign "ok" but I'm thinking "alrighty then" .. :roll:

Oh, oops, forgot to say the last movie I watched ... um, I think that would be ... Positively Pink. But I was doing other things, not paying much attention to it, so I guess I wasn't exactly watching it. I think the last one I really watched would be the Runaway Rainbow .. I think .. *scratches head* whatever. Was a few days ago.

IronMan: it is amazing with graphics and technology. i like it and glad that i am proud owner of this dvd.

Nim's World: it is very cute and find myself that she is very brave to the world by herself. Good closing, really.

Street Kings: havent watch that but will keep in my mind.

The Chronicles of Riddick ( actor Vin Diesel ) after I done watchin' Gangs of New York ( actor Leonardo DiCaprio )

I really like the Iron Man movie. Thumbs up!!

Yes, like NorCal20 said that it's incredibly techno movie!

Next one I still have it with me is the "Leatherheads" so will watch this one soon.

The Deception. Insane.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall. That goes for those loser who cannot get over their past.

Love Guru. Gee, You are You. TM.

I watched two today

at the movies: Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

at home: For Me And My Gal

Back