Last Movie You Watched?

Knight's Tale- it is one of my favorite movies ever. The inspiration, the love story, the acting. Wonderful wonderful film and theatrics.

I recently watched The Forbidden Kingdom. Not bad. :)

I also saw CJ7. Cute and funny movie. If you've seen some of Stephen Chow's other movies, you'll understand some of the jokes in CJ7. :)

I recently watched The Forbidden Kingdom. Not bad. :)

Yeah, I watched that one few days ago... quite good one, I agree.

My wife got two new ones... Speed Racer and 88 Minutes.

Hope they're good ones. I used to like watching Speed Racer cartoon shows back in late '70s.. so it should be fun for me.

Last time I watched a movie called, Speed Racer...

OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! My eyes!!!!
It stringed my eyes!!! Too bright, too colorful....
I extrememly hate it!!! Even it did make me tears!!! :tears: :dizzy:

I can't bear to watch like that, I only watched it like about twenty to forty minutes (I think?) then I got fed up so I stopped. Just oooucchh... Ow, my eyes. (e.o)

Sorry for my emotional comment. that's how I feel. ^_^;;

I recently watched I Am Legend. Unusual movie. I will watch it again soon... but with the alternate ending. ;)

Yeah, I watched that one few days ago... quite good one, I agree.

My wife got two new ones... Speed Racer and 88 Minutes.

Hope they're good ones. I used to like watching Speed Racer cartoon shows back in late '70s.. so it should be fun for me.
I rented Speed Racer, but haven't watched it yet.

I heard that it was one of those cartoon-to-live-action movies that didn't do well, but only managed to get good reviews because of the special effects and CGI that was done in the movie.

I'll wait and see when I watch it myself. :)

That last movie I watched recently was "An American Crime" that film is based on the true story of the torture and murder of Sylvia Likens. It's a very disturbing film.

Currently watched "Baby Mama" at around 4pm and, later, "Foridden (sp) Kingdom" like an hour ago.

Sweet - haven't seen the movie, it is worth my twenty cents? :lol:

I love watching DVDs, I have over 100 DVDs of my own now, ha! I'll see if there is one in store and I would rent and see what is it all about.

Back