Last Movie You Watched?

last time I watched "NEXT" by Nicolas Cage and "The Professional" by Jean Reno. The ending in NEXT was disappointed, I was like that's it??? I wonder there will be NEXT 2? Both show on Starz channel
Yeah, the ending was totally unexpected. That makes it a WTF movie. :)

Just this week, I watched:

The Ruins (Alright...it was kinda werid)
Shuttered (Good)
Jumper (Good)
Taylor Dubit (Funny!)
Becoming Jane (Sad at the ending, I like Pride and Prejudice better)
Interview with a Vampire (good)
An American Haunting (Awesome Movie!)
The Ruins was really weird. Did you watch the alternate endings?

Shutter was okay. It was pretty predictable. I preferred the Japanese version better. This was an American remake, which doesn't do well when it comes to American remakes of Japanese horror flicks. :roll:

Jumper is a very good movie. Ever read "Jumpscars"? It's a prequel to the movie. Rumor has it that they will make a sequel. We'll see. :)

Drillbit Taylor was funny, a bit too corny in some ways... but good.

Interview with a Vampire is one of those great vampire movies. I did a paper comparing that movie and Bram Stoker's Dracula. My overall review was that Interview with a Vampire was better. Ever see the sequel... Queen of the Damned? :) It's based on the 3rd book in the series (Interview with a Vampire is based on the 1st book in the series).

My parents got me and my sister this movie called: Click last christmas i think, and when we watched it we thought it was supposed to be a hilarious movie for kids cuz we saw the commercials of how he's using the remote and made some stupid stuff. but as we were watching it it was so stupid and kind of gross...i don't even wanna go there so..don't ask..eek..so i never really watched it that much so far...:lol::shock:
I saw that movie too. Yeah, it's not "great"... but I liked it. It was a bit of a drama, comedy, and fantasy all-in-one.

I watched "Super High Me". It's a documentary film by a stand up comic, Doug Benson. His project is to compare the experience of going 30 days sober and when his 30 sober days are done, he moves on to smoke marijuana for 30 straight days. He also went through series of tests such as Memory Test, S.A.T.s, Pyschic Test, Physical Test, Sperm Count test and Lung Capacity test to compare the "before/after" results. It was quite interesting to see the results.

It has a mix of jokes but also has seriousness in the documentary.
Super High Me (2007)

Werd! I must say the new Batman "The Dark Knight" movie was awesome! I will be happier to watch it again when it comes DVD. I was sadly dissappointed in the new Mummy movie cuz I love all the other ones made. Darn it

Interview with a Vampire is one of those great vampire movies. I did a paper comparing that movie and Bram Stoker's Dracula. My overall review was that Interview with a Vampire was better. Ever see the sequel... Queen of the Damned? :) It's based on the 3rd book in the series (Interview with a Vampire is based on the 1st book in the series).

I have seen Queen of the Damned and I didn't liked it to be honest...but I don't think I have ever heard of Bram Stoker's Dracula....

I have read the book Interview with a Vampire and it was good, and I'm glad that the movie didn't disappoint me.

you know that that movie, there were lot of sexuality that you would think Louis and Lestat are lovers and Louis and Claudina are lovers as well. In a way, I think they are. I talked to my Husband about it and he agreed, he thinks that they are lovers in some way, since Vampires can't have sex, but instead they do other things. What do you think Vam?

Saw the Dark Knight two weeks ago and it was the best movie ever seen in modern times.... will definitely get it when its out on DVD soon enough. And, I watched three DVDs the other night which is Definitely Maybe, Forgetting Sarah mashall and Dan in real life.

You know, Forgetting sarah marshall was supposed to be funny, but I don't come to uderstand and wouldn't even laugh one bit, didn't I? Hearies does laugh, deafies don't -- WTF?

I have seen Queen of the Damned and I didn't liked it to be honest...but I don't think I have ever heard of Bram Stoker's Dracula....

I have read the book Interview with a Vampire and it was good, and I'm glad that the movie didn't disappoint me.

you know that that movie, there were lot of sexuality that you would think Louis and Lestat are lovers and Louis and Claudina are lovers as well. In a way, I think they are. I talked to my Husband about it and he agreed, he thinks that they are lovers in some way, since Vampires can't have sex, but instead they do other things. What do you think Vam?
Well, that's one theory about vampires... that they can't have sex.

There is no real definition of what a vampire is... their strengths... their weaknesses... etc

Bram Stoker's Dracula is more sexual than Interview with a Vampire.

I've got many different kinds of movies that are related to vampires. One movie has a vampire race that were actually humans who were changed when they were injected with nanotechnology that was found on Mars. Another movie has vampire hunters that are actually vampire & human hybrids due to their mother being raped by a vampire during pregnancy. There's another where they are regular vampires (who suck blood of humans) being hunted by elite vampires (who suck blood of regular vampires). That's the kind of vampire diversity that I like. :)

I think you're right about the lovers part. An old friend of mine mentioned that some of those vampires were gay. He read the whole series.

The last movie I watched was Wild Wild West (1999 with Will Smith and Kevin Kline, etc.) I had just come home from a camp trip that was so cold that I didn't sleep while I was away, so I fell asleep before the movie ended.

Been watching scrubs for a while now and I am yet to finish the 5th season.

I just started watching House (season 1) and The Shield (season 6).

I watched a few movies... Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Street Kings. :)

Just done watched "The Bucket List" with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. It's good movie ;)

View of something I don't remember what movie's name.

There are some POVs of different people and a plan was about killin' a president at Spain (I think?).

It's very good movie, imo. I enjoyed to watch it. :)

Back