Last Movie You Watched?

Alien 3 not bad not bad, but i think Alien 2 is the best of the lot

Oh really!!! I am told that there were some videotape of my old school! I must rent that movie to see how my old school looks like. too bad you guys both think this movie was blah. i will let you know when i plan to watch it soon.

Wait, what "After Life" movie are we talking about here? I mean the one that is from Japan, released in 1998. How could your old school be in that, Frisky? Did you live in Japan? :giggle:

Wait, what "After Life" movie are we talking about here? I mean the one that is from Japan, released in 1998. How could your old school be in that, Frisky? Did you live in Japan? :giggle:

Oh! really there is another movie too. someone from my old childhood told me "check out the after life that was out for dvd rental movie last tuesday."

by the way, the actor name was Liam N.

Oh! really there is another movie too. someone from my old childhood told me "check out the after life that was out for dvd rental movie last tuesday."

by the way, the actor name was Liam N.

Oh, I just googled: there is a new movie called "After.Life" That's the one you're talking about, and probably the one that Jake meant as well, but he didn't put in the period between After and Life. What a difference a punctuation mark can make, eh?

Oh, I just googled: there is a new movie called "After.Life" That's the one you're talking about, and probably the one that Jake meant as well, but he didn't put in the period between After and Life. What a difference a punctuation mark can make, eh?
Fail

tick tock tick tock oh gee! look at the time!

9TICK+TOCK.jpg

perhaps it's time you get a new line, yes?

tick tock tick tock oh gee! look at the time!

9TICK+TOCK.jpg

perhaps it's time you get a new line, yes?
Are you going to do that to the other people to accuse that they use your own line? just stfu and let me talk.

Are you going to do that to the other people to accuse that they use your own line? just stfu and let me talk.

yes if they use it too excessively especially more than me.

“You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?” -Bernadette Peters

“Do your work, but do your thing.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

yeah nice lips, imagine her kissing, sloppy and all what a wet dream!, come to think of it, that's why she's really famous she and Hollywood used her exotic lips beauty to their advantages and it worked - obviously

I watched bounty hunter properly (with actual DVD and appropiate CC) it was funny at some parts.

Back