Last Movie You Watched?

Surf School on Hulu online - Comedy and some nude girls :eek3:

Avatar. Not too bad Im not one to enjoy futuristic type films tho. I'm more of a war fanatic IE: ( civil war/WW2/Vietnam) I also enjoy good comedy.

Ramona and Beezus at the Picwood with my daughter.

:werd:

Gotta love that movie! :)

Bjork's "Venus as a boy" is one such...damn actually theres two different titles -not so sure but i think the international (french version) is "Leon the professional" whereas the hollywood(US) release was "the professional" or the other way around? but I do know theres 2 titles, same way as Mad Max was international, and in USA it was "The Road Warrior"

Watched "Twin Falls Idaho" tonight. Movie from about 12 years ago about conjoined twins. I thought it was very good. Fascinating characters and storyline. Ending wasn't as strong as it could have been, and some of the tension was left unexplored, but it was definitely worth watching.

Maybe I liked it a lot cause I'm an identical twin? Not conjoined though. Good god, I think we would have killed each other a long time ago if that were the case. lol!

I have watch Twilight Saga Eclipse last week. I found it very romantic, A very good movie to watch by a couple or with family and friends. My friends here also love the movie and they were hoping for the next episode to be launch very soon. We really love the love triangle tandem of Jacob, Bella and Edward. And my favorite line in this movie is when Jacob hug Bella at the Mountain and yells at Edward that He is hotter than him.

Just finished watching "Departures" on Netflix streaming, which was the 2009 Academy Award winner for Best foreign language. ( It is in Japanese with subtitles.)

Oh wow, it was an amazing movie. Can get a little sentimental at times, and for those of you that can hear the cello music in the background, you'll probably wish the movie would cut back on it at times (like I did), but really, this was a story that just touched me in all ways. Very well made and engaging.

The Haunted World of El Superbeasto

What the hell is going on in Rob Zombies head. This movie is so hilarious and the songs they sing (captions come up) just put tears in my eyes

Clash of the Titans. It was a decent movie. Gemma Arterton is really hot.

the girl played with fire choice film kind of bit worried the trend on wimmins revenge theme is getting about much and out of hand...it fucks up relationships more than people realise...

nicolascage.jpg

It could Happen to you, saw it this am on tv, was good.

Back