Last Movie You Watched?

MIL, hubby and son are watching Hook. I've seen it too many times. Wouldn't mind seeing again, but they turned off all lights and I can't stand that.

MIL, hubby and son are watching Hook. I've seen it too many times. Wouldn't mind seeing again, but they turned off all lights and I can't stand that.

Great film! One of my favorite memories of going to the movies is to see this with a large group of friends from my daycare center and my mother and brother. We talked about it for days afterward.

alien resurrection its great i think i like it best...

then alien 2 then 1 then 3... in that order someone said there 5 i dont think so, tell me its there alien 5??

Alien, Aliens, Alien III, Alien: Ressurection, Aliens vs. Predators, Aliens vs. Predators Requiem.

Yeah....

No fiver there, unless you count the crossovers. There were rumours last year that a prequel will e made with Ridley Scott directing the film though.

wow fuck shit man i love this Alien Resurrection film its a classic, I havent seen it before and very glad that i did. it makes the feelings of how beautiful and safe our planet really is, i mean a gem in the middle of the whole universe, but again i do wonder why they show it like we are fucking up the planet pretty badly (but then again the social consciousness of this hasnt caught up till more later after the films release give take another ten years, its really interesting to think about it though...
dammit great film !!

LOL, ok thanks Souggy, I will see the other 2
cheers for that
wish id share you my pinot noir as a thanks! cheers

Alien, Aliens, Alien III, Alien: Ressurection, Aliens vs. Predators, Aliens vs. Predators Requiem.

Yeah....

No fiver there, unless you count the crossovers. There were rumours last year that a prequel will e made with Ridley Scott directing the film though.

Actually, it was confirmed that they are working on the script. I believe they are rewriting it at the moment.

Cop-out, its quite good funny and clever in a way its made

lol i liked it

Cop-out, its quite good funny and clever in a way its made

lol i liked it

Legion: It's kinda of lame and stupid. =/

Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: I really love it! :D

saw After.Life
fuck, its pretty scary...
i mean like vampire films arent scary at all, this one is really really chilling....

Back