Last Movie You Watched?

Has anybody seen THE TREE and THE LAST STATION? I want to see at least one of them over the weekend with a friend... They both sound really very interesting :D Thx for giving me your input... :ty:

"Bolt" on cable HDTV - It is an amazing film through and through and is possibly the best animated film. Grade A

"The Last Song"...is incredible wonderful!! just wow..

Miley Cyrus performed pretty damn good, thats reason why my students falling in love with her because how she is looks.

Um....She-Devil. I didn't watch the whole movie. I was tired and fell asleep. It's good movie, though. It's made in 1989.

I saw Eat Pray Love the other day and Time Travelers Wife last week. I enjoyed both movies. Eat Pray Love was a little long and slow at the beginning but I really liked the scenes from Bali and India. I practice yoga and meditation often so this movie fit well with my beliefs. Plus the Italian food looked so delicious!
Time Travelers Wife made my head hurt trying to understand the logic in the realm of time travel. It seemed like there were a lot of plot holes too, but I guess it is difficult to make sense of something that is impossible

Nanny McPhee Returns was the CC choice at the local movie house today, so that was what we attended.

It was great. I laughed and cried as much as the other eight year olds. :P

Furry Vengeance - funny movie
Kiss-Ass - Good! I believe that will be Kiss-Ass Movie Part 2.

Just finished watching "Five Easy Pieces" (1970). Well, I have been watched that movie for more than 2,000+ times since 1995. I don't know why but perhaps have this strange obsession over Jack Nicholson. As the matter of fact, I have own all of Jack's films (both VHS tapes and DVDs.) Don't ask me why. :o

The Blind Side - Very good.
Sandra Bullock has done very well in the film.

Sandra Bullock is so hot mama.. dayum.

anyway..

Hot Tub Time Machine- not bad
Loser- not bad.

norcal , sandra bollock has a gross nose... and an extremely plasticiated faces EWWW

Just finished watching "Five Easy Pieces" (1970). Well, I have been watched that movie for more than 2,000+ times since 1995. I don't know why but perhaps have this strange obsession over Jack Nicholson. As the matter of fact, I have own all of Jack's films (both VHS tapes and DVDs.) Don't ask me why. :o

I got that right here too, its part of my curriculum to watch it...
its a 1970's classic, mainly not as a filmatic way, but as a reflection of society manifested into films....

interesting watch though, not bad, for me, i think 2001 Space Oydessy has more to sayut e, for, its a real expressionalist view of society's dream, that is a kind of futurologists's conception but at same time, it reverts back to the origin of mankind in society which is signifed by thaT MONOMENT where the apes learnt power in a confused way as 'rage' now power and rage aren;t the same thing as we know now, but primate instincts were...
its raised ALOT OF interesting questions not just material values but instincts, values, and all

i liked it
the 5 easy steps wasnt bad at all
same time though we can see how developed his 'stardom status' that said it was in a developing stages not as 'made' or to be gauged....

what you do reckon or audrey hepburn in Roman holiday?
naive as I'd sound I LOVED it...

its so stupid to think it would happen this way. ofc! but its a nice story while i dont llkie the 'reasons' behind (narrativeis) to why they decide to make this film...
but hmmm...
it goes to show although im jaded film student i still can retain a nice romance perspective )(guess its my way of coping with life)

inception, found it hard to follow need to watch it again

Last edited:
Back