Last Movie You Watched?

Extraordinary Measures- Harrison Ford - Brendan Fraser - A drama centered on the efforts of John and Aileen Crowley to find a researcher who might have a cure for their two children's rare genetic disorder. Based on a true story.

Was a good movie. link Extraordinary Measures

Last edited:
Movie: The Last Song

(ps, I didnt read the book, didn't want to - I'm not bookworm). I notice that there's few things wrong with the last song movie. Seriously -- Miley cannot act. Its really awkward. Second, there's no originality.

seem like its a mix up of twilight, mostly - dear john.

its a good for disney channel movie.

Watched Hotel Rwanda last night. Pretty good movie, with some great acting by Don Cheadle and lot of suspense. it made some good points about American/European-African relations, but I didn't care for the ending that much. It tried to be too feel good in a situation that was really just heartbreakingly tragic.

Watched Hotel Rwanda last night. Pretty good movie, with some great acting by Don Cheadle and lot of suspense.

Yep, I saw that one a few years back, it was a good movie and the acting was very good, I enjoyed seeing Nick Nolte also in that movie. That was based on a true story.

plot from imdb
The true-life story of Paul Rusesabagina, a hotel manager who housed over a thousand Tutsi refugees during their struggle against the Hutu militia in Rwanda

link hotel rwanda

Saw The Time Traveler's Wife. It's good but very sad for me :(

SWAT is ok-ok, not great action.

Last movie I watched was renting dvd, The Runaways. it was about the true story of the first real all-girls rock band in 1975 especially the first girls ever played electric guitar in rock'n'roll music history. The leading actresses were Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning. But what it upsetted me..didn't approve the way Dakota Fanning acted in that movie in procotative sexually content, lesbianism act (gasp), more than semi-nude, underage photographing. She was 15 when Runaways was being filmed. *smh* it is like that's not her (Dakota) since few years after Hide and Seek movie. Too old to miss her own innocent teenage child. :/

Where the Wild Things Are. I didn't realize I would cry, but ah well, that's me. Good movie.

The girl with the Dragon Tatto
The girl who played with Fire
The girl who kicked the hornest Nest.

All are the swedish movies, they are fantastic, and it is a triology.

Gattaca. I find it intersting fiction story.

I find it unfortunately that movie failed to make money. Nobody realize it's good.

Checked out a few movies from the library. They all say they are closed captioned, yet, when I play them either on the computer or in the DVD player, no captions. This is getting pissy!!!

Back