Last Movie You Watched?

I enjoyed it equally to the first film.
Bringing in Sam Rockwell and Scarlett Johanson (Black Widow) was definitely a plus.
Whiplash looked pretty goofy but I admit this is one of Rourke's better performances.

There's also numerous references to Avengers (Cpt America, Hulk) in there a few times.
Also, be sure to fast foward past the credits for an 'Easter egg". Im not gonna spoil anything but there is a scene post-credits that most people likely skipped when watching this at the theater

Oh, cool. I will watch it when DVD comes out.

Last edited:
In the last few weeks:

4 Brothers
I am Sam
Hard Candy
Reefer Madness
Prince of Persia
Karate Kid (Remake)
Rounders
Heartbreak Kid
Messengers
Lord of War
Get Rich or Die Trying
Black Death
Annie Hall
Unthinkable
Roaring Twenties
Iron-Man 2
A Prophet
Alphaville
A-Team
Expendables
Waitresses Wanted
Repo Men
The Goonies
Date Night
Remember Me
Letters to Juliet
Dorothy Mills
Wild Hunt

Yeah, I tend to watch a lot of movies.

Wow, I can't believe someone else here has seen this movie. I saw it a few months ago. "Very weird" is all I can say. Didn't much care for it. But then, I don't care for most of those 1960s postmodern French film.

Ever seen "Zazi in the Metro"? Now that is one weird ass movie.

I prefer Alphaville over Le Samourai (Jean-Luc Godard)
Alphaville had a film noir vibe which usually Im attracted to but the movie also gets a lil too confusing at times.

I got this at a local Good Will for $3 while I've had Le Samourai for years. Personally I find it overrated. French New Wave is not my cup of tea apparently or maybe its just director Godard

In New Zealand about 2 weeks ago I watched: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

Recently I watched "The Book of Eli" and "The Vampire Dairies".

lol yaz, 'boy' comes from New Zealand...
and Miss D - i have read the book, didnt know it was out in a film version, must see it sometimes bet the book was better - it was hilarious

Robin Hood
Frozen

Frozen revolves around 3 friends who get stuck/stranded on a sky lift at a ski resort. Simple story premise but the movie is pretty intense.

grum-

nope, that's asian 'foreign' movie.

many same title "boy" but different.

lol yaz, 'boy' comes from New Zealand...
and Miss D - i have read the book, didnt know it was out in a film version, must see it sometimes bet the book was better - it was hilarious

grum-

nope, that's asian 'foreign' movie.

many same title "boy" but different.

Boy = good or bad?

*shrug* i dunno. and it's a gay movie.

oic. Milk was good. the ending was brutal.

btw - not sure what you mean by "you're not gay :roll: " and I think you should come out of closet and come clean.

peace bro peace.

images

The Graduate, the 1967 classic with Dustin Hoffman ( i think this film made him famous) it was good

I liked it,

Grum

another "dream boy" 2008 movie, I exchange it at blockbuster. I'm watching soon.

Back