Language differences....

Status
Not open for further replies.
my god it is getting out of hand *sighs*

i guess this person don't know how to move on not to hold on from the past smh

YES I DID. and you this:

And NO this is not QUITE "positive" post - Interpretator is actually being slightly aggressive towards me.

Fuzzy

No, I see different as you.

I see that Interpretator made a direct point of your psychological behavior relate your thread because you denied about your own behavior towards us but try to blame us for misunderstand you and critize our grammars etc.

We repeated our posts toward you hundred of times how rude and disrespectful behavior you are toward us in several threads.. That's why she tried to make direct point to open your eyes. I am sorry that Interpretator's "wake-up call" post doesn't work. I do wish you wake up and move on... :(

Sorry, your post make no sense to me...

Do you think obese person is stupid to ask you for lend her your clothes when she know your size is smaller than her? Many obese people know it and pick big size.

What you replied but look you are much bigger than me you will rip my clothes off. to obese person's question is an offensive. Of course she will feel being critizing by you over her weight. I would not do that...

Obese person deserve my honest answer only if they ask me for my opinion over their weight and ask me for advice....

I have to play HYPOTHETICAL game with you over obese person and clothes. (I know it never does because an obese people know themselves that they do not need to ask slim or skinner person for lend clothes).

If an obese person ask me for lend her my clothes. I would say: I would like to know what's your size because I have different clothes sizes. She would be glad to tell me her size then I will tell her that I don't have any size what she want.

And, in fuzzy's little comparison, she claims that the friend does not "know" she is fat. Do you see that we continue to tell fuzzy that the problem is with her, not with everyone else, yet she refuses toaccept that fact inspite of the numerous posters that are in agreement of who is at fault. Just like that overwieght friend that fuzzy talked about. I'm sure that there is plenty of evidence staring the obese person inthe face. Doctors perhaps tellingher she needs to loose weight, not fitting into smaller size clothes, looking in the mirror on a daily basis, etc. Yet the friend continues to recognize what is right there in front of her.

Seems to me that the overweight friend refusing to accept the fact that she is not thin is pretty much the same as fuzzy refusing to accept that the problem with her inability to amke herself understood lies with her. The way she has compared the two, the person who is overweight is not responsible....it is all the people who are NOT overweight are responsible for the fact that she just looks overweight. But here, it is not the person who is having problems communicating that is at fault.....it is everyone else who has difficulty understanding her that are to blame.

No, I see different as you.

I see that Interpretator made a direct point of your psychological behavior relate your thread because you denied about your own behavior towards us but try to blame us for misunderstand you and critize our grammars etc.

We repeated our posts toward you hundred of times how rude and disrespectful behavior you are toward us in several threads.. That's why she tried to make direct point to open your eyes. I am sorry that Interpretator's "wake-up call" post doesn't work. I do wish you wake up and move on... :(

I agree with you,,,i am tired of her judging people s writing english or grammars.. no one are perfect.. i also told her to shaddup.. she has no right to judge us all..

*sigh*

It all comes down to the very same thing... we all have different points of views and how well we understand English, grammar and syntaxes.

We will not always see it from your point of view, even when you explain it clearly - there will always be misunderstandings, arguments and even a long-winded debate on this or that.

Many of us have already learned to accept that, and we will make comments that reflect our POVs. If the threadmaker feels that his/her post wasn't completely understood, that person will try to rephrase it in a different way - maybe even simplify it - in order to get the original POV through. Sometimes this doesn't happen, but allows the thread to go on.

We all have different levels of understanding - there is NO ONE that could be considered low functioning - I just do not believe in that term... and we all have embraced our differences, even reveled in them.

The easiest thing that could have been done was to change the sentence in another way, that may have made it clearer - sometimes it takes only one word to make it understood... in other words, keep it simple, sweetie.

I will repeat this - misunderstandings, arguments and disagreements will ALWAYS happen here, no matter how hard we try. All we can do is keep on plowing through the word jungle that makes up for our languages, and to laugh our way through.

*sigh*

It all comes down to the very same thing... we all have different points of views and how well we understand English, grammar and syntaxes.

We will not always see it from your point of view, even when you explain it clearly - there will always be misunderstandings, arguments and even a long-winded debate on this or that.

Many of us have already learned to accept that, and we will make comments that reflect our POVs. If the threadmaker feels that his/her post wasn't completely understood, that person will try to rephrase it in a different way - maybe even simplify it - in order to get the original POV through. Sometimes this doesn't happen, but allows the thread to go on.

We all have different levels of understanding - there is NO ONE that could be considered low functioning - I just do not believe in that term... and we all have embraced our differences, even reveled in them.

The easiest thing that could have been done was to change the sentence in another way, that may have made it clearer - sometimes it takes only one word to make it understood... in other words, keep it simple, sweetie.

I will repeat this - misunderstandings, arguments and disagreements will ALWAYS happen here, no matter how hard we try. All we can do is keep on plowing through the word jungle that makes up for our languages, and to laugh our way through.

Excellent post. And I might add that misuderstandings and disagreements not only happen here, but are a part of life.
this board only reflects that which occurs in evryday interactions with people. If you can't handle it here, I would imagine yu have even bigger problems in the general population.

I would think that the old adage would be perfect here...

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

I would think that the old adage would be perfect here...

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Or do you mean "if you produce too much heat in the kitchen, the mods will show you the way out the back door to the shed to be whipped"? :giggle:

:gpost: DreamDeaf and Jillioie...

I'd love to do that too... :lol:

Ha, ha. I don't think you you guys are the only ones. I'd love to do it myself but a certain person's behavior has to be addressed. It's not her opinions that are upsetting others. It's how she treat others that matters.

Oh well...(it's all good, nuthin' that can't be handled-- ;) )

Okkk...

Mod Note:

Apparently...some things just don't seem to end or cease, more like back in the old days, when a scratchy or marred album (played on record players), it would get 'stuck' and continously play the same note(s), word(s) over and over until either the needle of the record-player was moved or stopped--hence, same idea is happening in this thread (as well as to other threads that gotten locked up)...'stuck' on a certain kind of issue or issues with disrespect...sure, action may be implemented if it doesn't cease real quick and simply...move on!

The bottom line is simply the fact that the sense or feeling among members posting in this thread is one of 'tiresome, cumbersome...etc.,...' I will not 'name' the member associated with this on-going problem publicly, but surely, it may be obvious...therefore, do what 'you' must..however, with civility, respect and without insulting the integrity of others here in AD, otherwise, I'll be force to do what may be neccessary. :cool:

~RR

Let's hope it doesn't come to that. *sigh* It's hard for me to remain civil to this person.

Ha, ha. I don't think you you guys are the only ones. I'd love to do it myself but a certain person's behavior has to be addressed. It's not her opinions that are upsetting others. It's how she treat others that matters.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that. *sigh* It's hard for me to remain civil to this person.

But you have shown an amazing amount of restraint, deafskeptic!

see? just as I predicted, and what Tousi said- my POV, dismissed, belittled, not addressed. what's going on instead? this:

:h5:

Congratulations on your objectivity and fairness!

Fuzzy

see? just as I predicted, and what Tousi said- my POV, dismissed, belittled, not addressed. what's going on instead? this:

:h5:

Congratulations on your objectivity and fairness!

Fuzzy

I never said your POV was dismissed; I said your attitude, the whole ball of attitudinal wax is what gets you into trouble to the point nobody wants to have civil discourse with you. You need to flush the recent points of discussion from your system and start anew. Good luck....

See, Fuzzy ? You never understand what posters are tryin' to tell you just like you never understood what Tousi was sayin'. Move on and ask one of moderators to close your thread here.

See, Fuzzy ? You never understand what posters are tryin' to tell you just like you never understood what Tousi was sayin'. Move on and ask one of moderators to close your thread here.

Yes, Fuzzy, Maria has a good idea so take the opportunity to lance that boil!

You need to flush the recent points of discussion from your system and start anew.

So do you, and everybody else.

how's that polish saying going I forgot - "you see a straw in my eye but can't see bale in your own...."

Fuzzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back