Knitters Corner

Did you like the lavendar one, Sunny? (In the link.) I think that one is my favorite.

DIXIE

Don't laugh, this is what I have so far.

hey, I got an idea for you - how about finish it with a string in the back, and what do you have
it starts with a "G" :giggle:

Fuzzy

I think I like the design of it best, regardless of color.

One niece-in-law is Hispanic and has gorgeous long black hair, dark eyes, and caramel-colored skin, and the other is a blue-eyed blonde with a fair complexion. The lavender might look nice on the first one, and maybe red for the second. Those are the two colors I have in my stash that would work for this project.

I have just started a lace and beaded cowl with some hand spun, hand dyed mohair I picked up when I was in Vermont in Sept.

Eternity Wrap is AWSOME! I think it is more versatile, and just different. I have never seen one before. I guess I live a sheltered life :). Your family is blessed to receive hand made gifts!

Eternity Wrap is AWSOME! I think it is more versatile, and just different. I have never seen one before. I guess I live a sheltered life :). Your family is blessed to receive hand made gifts!

I will tell them you said that. :lol:

I have some "Handmade by _________" cards that I usually enclose, along with the snipped-off bit of the yarn label with care instructions. I am just about out of those cards, and saw some new cute ones advertised in one of the crochet magazines I get.

These cards say "Handmade by me, and NO, you can't return it!"

Made me laugh. That just appeals to my snarky sense of humor.

I learned to crochet today! It is fun. I like the cotton yarn best. Next to teach my daughter tomorrow :). I think a scarf is something I can handle. Nice, and simple.

I made cute hat for my neighbor, its white with a cat face and ears its really cute

Sweaters

I knit these sweaters two years past:
a5049806.jpg

Not have too many pictures finish projects...hmmm...

I know this is a later post but came across those beautiful sweaters. I am never going to be that good. You could sell those and make $$$$$$$ I am so impressed

They do have somewhat similar eyes, no? :)
and the younger one reminds me a tad bit of Andy Garfield from "Social Network" movie:

Andrew-Garfield3.jpg

:)

Fuzzy

Back