Kissing!

When I am feeling affectionate and want my hubbies attention
that night, (we still have 3 of or 7 at home so its difficult to
steal away during daylight hours) during the daytime I will
alter my kisses in away that tells him, "tonight! don't be late"
By the time bedtime arrives, he can hardly constrain himself.
heeheeeheeee

It may shock you kids, but the way-over-the-hill crowd still enjoys kissing. All the rules of regular brushing, mouthwash, and popping an Altoid before apply.

With me, it's ladies' choice, but if after a couple of evenings out where we seem to get along and she still kisses with pursed lips, thereafter I usually just limit dates to coffee or lunch, 'cause she's not much interested in romance.

The other side of that is ladies who go for French kisses are a whole lot of fun.

:giggle: :giggle: OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! You go Chase!!!

I have the solution for you to French Kiss with no saliva.

1. You and your boyfriend both try to eat 50 saltine crackers within one minute.
2. Spit out whatever you can't swallow.
3. Proceed to French.

Neither of you will have any saliva to swap. Just a few cracker crumbs.

Have fun! :cuddle:

got me crackin' up

freaskin genius.

in fact, my guy n i ve done it, just for fun.
to see if we can do 7 without water. he failed. i won

i honestly cannot understand how some people can be turned off by French kissing - I think it is a prelude to truly passionate sex!

i love any kind of kissing....biting, nibble, or anything with lips XD

i honestly cannot understand how some people can be turned off by French kissing - I think it is a prelude to truly passionate sex!

Me either.

You know what they say about kissing - It's where you can feel the sparks and it tells you a lot about that person. :)

I dont mind french kiss...as long as she dont have anything in her mouth. :ugh:

I'm not that big on french kissing but I only do it when I feel like it. Even the girl I like, has said she do not like french kissing either so I guess I cant blame her. Maybe its the germs she dont like to get, who knows.

Then again, I dont like getting the germs either but *shrugs* I guess cause I have OCD? Who knows but still, there are some ppl who likes it and some who dont like it so we are just different is all.

i love kisses even french kisses i always find them romantic
i kind of miss kisses dang

OoOo I love kisses and french kissin', too ! Heh heh

But, hey... there's one thing I will refuse to give kisses or french kissin' if, a man smokes or never brushes his teeth. It will kill my excitement to kiss or french kissin'. I will drop dead just like a squirrel would from the tree's branch if, a person's armpit smells bad. :lol:

Sorry, dear friends ! :angel:

LMAAAO ... this is so brutally honesy; I LOVE IT!:cool:

Re: French Kissing: I have always believed for me it has everything to do with chemistry with that person. If it's just kinda there; then it will most likely be a turn off for me. If I totally REALLY dig the guy; it's easy! Enjoyable...and I will not "drop dead just like a sqirrel would from the tree's branch" LMAO again. That was so cute.

Fortunatly for me; I DIG my husband. Sparks sparks sparks !:rofl2::wiggle:

LMAAAO ... this is so brutally honesy; I LOVE IT!:cool:

Re: French Kissing: I have always believed for me it has everything to do with chemistry with that person. If it's just kinda there; then it will most likely be a turn off for me. If I totally REALLY dig the guy; it's easy! Enjoyable...and I will not "drop dead just like a sqirrel would from the tree's branch" LMAO again. That was so cute.

Fortunatly for me; I DIG my husband. Sparks sparks sparks !:rofl2::wiggle:

Ditto! French Kissing is super intimate if done correctly, and provided that your partner's mouth doesn't taste like crap...

Back