Kissing!

Sheila

Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but I am SERIOUSLY grossed out by spit. Always have been, always will be. So much, in fact, that I will refuse to open-mouth kiss 98% of the time. I love my boyfriend, we've been together for about 3 years now, but I just can't do it! I know it can't make him feel good, but I'm not trying to insult him. I just hate it. Anyone else feel the same?

You mean French kiss?

I love it! It feel so good while doing that! :naughty:
I don't know about anyone else, but I am SERIOUSLY grossed out by spit. Always have been, always will be. So much, in fact, that I will refuse to open-mouth kiss 98% of the time. I love my boyfriend, we've been together for about 3 years now, but I just can't do it! I know it can't make him feel good, but I'm not trying to insult him. I just hate it. Anyone else feel the same?

:lol: I do not know why I read and laughs!!! :):):) so Anyway...

My couple friend and blissfully married for 20 years.. They re not french kissing at all just sexes that s all!!! :):):)

Tell your man to brush his teeth. Maybe he have bad breath. I remmond you and him to brush your teeth and use mouthwash. No nasty or whatever

See, that's the other thing too. It doesn't matter good breath or bad. I just hate it... and don't worry, we do brush our teeth :cool:

i love kiss but i never been kiss any man when im dating with my former boyfriend they now im current dating with english boyfriend but im hope i will get my first kiss one days!

Don't worry, everyone have something they like and dislike. Either compromise or find other way should work in relationship if they care enough about each other.

OoOo I love kisses and french kissin', too ! Heh heh

But, hey... there's one thing I will refuse to give kisses or french kissin' if, a man smokes or never brushes his teeth. It will kill my excitement to kiss or french kissin'. I will drop dead just like a squirrel would from the tree's branch if, a person's armpit smells bad. :lol:

Sorry, dear friends ! :angel:

OoOo I love kisses and french kissin', too ! Heh heh

But, hey... there's one thing I will refuse to give kisses or french kissin' if, a man smokes or never brushes his teeth. It will kill my excitement to kiss or french kissin'. I will drop dead just like a squirrel would from the tree's branch if, a person's armpit smells bad. :lol:

Sorry, dear friends ! :angel:

You people really need to find something constructive to do!:laugh2:

My wife don't like french kissing too. Just when we are in the mood, then she will. He just have to accept it and live with it. Maybe if you guys do foreplay, then maybe you guys can french kiss then. Or something like that. Or can try taking a show together and french kiss there? That way you guys have clean mouth and body and the water can raise out all that spit that grosses you out. Sorry, I had to put that in. Lol

That's so interesting, I never knew anyone who didn't like French kissing, You're the first I've heard. I actually love it and it was never a bothered to me. ;)

I don't recall any of the guys I have kissed spitting :confused:

My guys knew how to do the job right :giggle:

I dunno, I think she is speaking of exchange of saliva in a French kissing. I am guessing that she might find that disgusting.

Or she might mean drooling. I have kissed with some women who sucks at the art of french kissing by drooling or do not shallow saliva. Jeez.

I dunno, I think she is speaking of exchange of saliva in a French kissing. I am guessing that she might find that disgusting.

Or she might mean drooling. I have kissed with some women who sucks at the art of french kissing by drooling or do not shallow saliva. Jeez.

I never had a problem with that, most of the guys I kissed were good hehehe.. I did date an older man onetime :giggle:

:lol: I do not know why I read and laughs!!! :):):) so Anyway...

My couple friend and blissfully married for 20 years.. They re not french kissing at all just sexes that s all!!! :):):)

hahaha.. me too... I laugh so hard... i thought french kisses are normal and romantic...

hahaha., in hearing world.. exchange spits means french kisses hahaha

Try and think of the reality that you have spit in your own mouth at all times. How is it that is can gross you out. Other people's spit another thing but really harmless when healthy and clean. It is rejoicing in both being healthy.
Some people develop a fear of dust while they breath it all day. Excessive cleaning.
Unrealistic and causes problems in a relationship sometimes.

Back