Kissing!

I have the solution for you to French Kiss with no saliva.

1. You and your boyfriend both try to eat 50 saltine crackers within one minute.
2. Spit out whatever you can't swallow.
3. Proceed to French.

Neither of you will have any saliva to swap. Just a few cracker crumbs.

Have fun! :cuddle:

Oh, and ew! :barf:

kissing

I don't know about anyone else, but I am SERIOUSLY grossed out by spit. Always have been, always will be. So much, in fact, that I will refuse to open-mouth kiss 98% of the time. I love my boyfriend, we've been together for about 3 years now, but I just can't do it! I know it can't make him feel good, but I'm not trying to insult him. I just hate it. Anyone else feel the same?

Well you and your boyfriend have been together for 3 years, wow long time to be dating. i have to say,for whatever reason you have a hate for it you need to find a way of getting over it. Unfortuanately men love the arousal of kissing, but if you both agree that you can get along without it than it's all good. but in the event he wants you to and you won't then at some point don't be surprized if he goes outside of you. I'm not wishing that on you. but men if they are not pleased they tend to look outside of what they already have. if you plan on marrying eachother, i would strongly encourage you to go out of your way to please your man, and keep him. one area of keeping your man is making sure he is pleased sensually,with what he likes, then he will never stray.
Good luck,
ESTHERSCROWN

I don't like when my first french kiss with a guy from the party back in 2003. He drink the Jack Black and then he kissed me.....**Gross** and then i fainted! OPS!! I swear that i would never use french kiss and this guy ever again....... Couple years later, i kissed a guy who he is my first date. His french kiss is perfect just like lick a "ice cream"...........

I don't like when my first french kiss with a guy from the party back in 2003. He drink the Jack Black and then he kissed me.....**Gross** and then i fainted! OPS!! I swear that i would never use french kiss and this guy ever again....... Couple years later, i kissed a guy who he is my first date. His french kiss is perfect just like lick a "ice cream"...........

You fainted? Was his breath that bad or did he taste that bad?

What I hate is when people smell like cigarette smoke and want to kiss. Yuck!

Would some of these ladies here give Northstar and Pek a kiss or kissing? lol maybe they need the attention badly enough for a "magical kiss" to send them to HEAVEN! lol

Would some of these ladies here give Northstar and Pek a kiss or kissing? lol maybe they need the attention badly enough for a "magical kiss" to send them to HEAVEN! lol

:rofl: I dunno WHO or WHICH they will kiss.

Me ----> :-x

i dont mean to laugh but thought this is funny... :lol: yes i know some dont like to do french kiss.. its their preferences.. gotta respect them for that.. we cant tell them what to do.. so its cool with me.. :)

i dont mean to laugh but thought this is funny... :lol: yes i know some dont like to do french kiss.. its their preferences.. gotta respect them for that.. we cant tell them what to do.. so its cool with me.. :)

LOL that true! lol But I can't stand guy who smoke and the kissing smell and tasted bad!! EWWWWW! BREATH MINTS!!!l lol:giggle:

ohhh yes.. i cant stand kissing a smoker!! its like tasting the ASHTRAY!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im getting sick now!!!
barf! lol

if it was just a breath mint!! i like toying with it and give to the guy and he would give it to back to me.. same goes for the hard candies.. LOL... fun....

ohhh yes.. i cant stand kissing a smoker!! its like tasting the ASHTRAY!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im getting sick now!!!
barf! lol

if it was just a breath mint!! i like toying with it and give to the guy and he would give it to back to me.. same goes for the hard candies.. LOL... fun....

:giggle: The best is put a listerine stip on your toung and then do a french kiss.............ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Make me shiver to just think about it. :giggle:

:giggle: The best is put a listerine stip on your toung and then do a french kiss.............ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Make me shiver to just think about it. :giggle:

LOL, last guy I dated smoke and I gave him a 5 breath mints put it in his mouth LOL:giggle:

I dunno about you guys, but someone with alcohol on breath is as bad as ash tray breath too.

You want to know about kiss?? here a fun song by Faith Hill, READ ON! lol

" KISS "

I don’t want another heartbreak
I don’t need another turn to cry
I don’t want to learn the hard way
Baby, hello, oh, no, goodbye
But you got me like a rocket
Shooting straight across the sky

It’s the way you love me
It’s a feeling like this
It’s centrifugal motion
It’s perpetual bliss

It’s that pivotal moment
It’s impossible
This kiss, this kiss (Unstoppable)
This kiss, this kiss

Cinderella said to Snow White
How does love get so off course
All I wanted was a white knight
With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse

Ride me off into the sunset
Baby, I’m forever yours

It’s the way you love me
It’s a feeling like this
It’s centrifugal motion
It’s perpetual bliss

It’s that pivotal moment
It’s unthinkable
This kiss, this kiss (Unsinkable)
This kiss, this kiss

You can kiss me in the moonlight
On the rooftop under the sky
You can kiss me with the windows open
While the rain comes pouring inside
Kiss me in sweet slow motion
Let’s let every thing slide
You got me floating, you got me flying

It’s the way you love me
It’s a feeling like this
It’s centrifugal motion
It’s perpetual bliss

It’s that pivotal moment
It’s subliminal
This kiss, this kiss (It’s Criminal)
This kiss, this kiss

:ty: I agree. There is nothing in this world like a full on, knock your socks off, french kiss from the man you are with!!!! Makes your knees weak and your stomach knot and your heart flutter............hmmmmmmmmmmmm

It may shock you kids, but the way-over-the-hill crowd still enjoys kissing. All the rules of regular brushing, mouthwash, and popping an Altoid before apply.

With me, it's ladies' choice, but if after a couple of evenings out where we seem to get along and she still kisses with pursed lips, thereafter I usually just limit dates to coffee or lunch, 'cause she's not much interested in romance.

The other side of that is ladies who go for French kisses are a whole lot of fun.

Back