Kissing!

hahaha., in hearing world.. exchange spits means french kisses hahaha

Why don't you just open each others' mouth and spit in it instead??:giggle::laugh2::io:

*spittin' a mint in a man's mouth* Ta-da !

:scatter:

I don't know about anyone else, but I am SERIOUSLY grossed out by spit. Always have been, always will be. So much, in fact, that I will refuse to open-mouth kiss 98% of the time. I love my boyfriend, we've been together for about 3 years now, but I just can't do it! I know it can't make him feel good, but I'm not trying to insult him. I just hate it. Anyone else feel the same?

i feel sorry for your boyfriend. right after reading your post, i am thankful that i'm in committed relationship with an open-minded woman like my other half.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am SERIOUSLY grossed out by spit. Always have been, always will be. So much, in fact, that I will refuse to open-mouth kiss 98% of the time. I love my boyfriend, we've been together for about 3 years now, but I just can't do it! I know it can't make him feel good, but I'm not trying to insult him. I just hate it. Anyone else feel the same?

be open and honest about it to your bf with your preferences.

SOMEBODY swap spit with me!!!:kiss::naughty: (ladies only)

ROFL Ruhroh... ya gonna get some massive heat if ya say that to all the ladies in here... hahaha... I am sure the ladies will be ready to slap ya fast if ya say that to them on the spot..hahaha...

You mean French kiss?

I love it! It feel so good while doing that! :naughty:

sure, I do not see any problem with that. I love to do French kiss during intercourse !!
focking.gif
It is more excited as stimutation...

My wife don't like french kissing too. Just when we are in the mood, then she will. He just have to accept it and live with it. Maybe if you guys do foreplay, then maybe you guys can french kiss then. Or something like that. Or can try taking a show together and french kiss there? That way you guys have clean mouth and body and the water can raise out all that spit that grosses you out. Sorry, I had to put that in. Lol

Make sure you do your floss your teeth when you ate a chicken salad. :lol: before you do french kiss with your wife. ;)

ROFL Ruhroh... ya gonna get some massive heat if ya say that to all the ladies in here... hahaha... I am sure the ladies will be ready to slap ya fast if ya say that to them on the spot..hahaha...

lmao NS They might actually wanna. but if they do slap me thats ok i like pain heheh

i feel sorry for your boyfriend. right after reading your post, i am thankful that i'm in committed relationship with an open-minded woman like my other half.

I'm happy that your girlfriend has absolutely no opinion different than yours. You have no right to judge me.

I'm happy that your girlfriend has absolutely no opinion different than yours. You have no right to judge me.

so you'd rather me to give you a fake sympathetic remark or one-sided "oh you're right, french-kissing is gross!" crap?

don't give me this bull when you made this thread. don't expect one-sided remarks from anyone when you make a new thread.

my gal doesnt like french kissing. We kiss alot..better get a kiss than no kisses at all,eh?

Dont worry sheila your not alone.

I agree Bowak that everyone is entitled to express their feeling. Some people don't like the French kiss that's their right. I personally, like the French kiss with the guy I care about. Kissing and French kissing are different. Kissing is good love it but no guy at the moment :cry:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh geez now I wanted to have a french kiss. Once I read this thread and made me want to get french kiss.

...been married 13 years... very little french kissing... no big deal... wife doesn't like it / thinks its gross / whatever. Everybody has preferences. The important thing is to find things you both like, and sometimes doing something that your wife/husband/bf/gf likes but maybe you don't. Give and take...

If you don't like something, and your wife/husband/bf/gf knows you don't like it, but you do it anyway sometimes, you show them you have deep affection for them -- just tell them that you're sacrificing something for them, so they don't expect it all the time....

...communication communication communication...

:hug: :kiss: :cuddle:

I have the solution for you to French Kiss with no saliva.

1. You and your boyfriend both try to eat 50 saltine crackers within one minute.
2. Spit out whatever you can't swallow.
3. Proceed to French.

Neither of you will have any saliva to swap. Just a few cracker crumbs.

Have fun! :cuddle:

I have the solution for you to French Kiss with no saliva.

1. You and your boyfriend both try to eat 50 saltine crackers within one minute.
2. Spit out whatever you can't swallow.
3. Proceed to French.

Neither of you will have any saliva to swap. Just a few cracker crumbs.

Have fun! :cuddle:

lol

Yer funny. I especially like your avatar "Pirates Knocked Up Nancy Drew"... lol

lmao NS They might actually wanna. but if they do slap me thats ok i like pain heheh

You're naughty. :mrgreen: I like that. Hey, what say we just go up to some of them and tell them they're drop dead gorgeous instead or wolf whistle! I did that once, the woman gave me the finger. Bet she never had a guy do that before, probably hasn't gotten that since. Her loss.:mrgreen:

so you'd rather me to give you a fake sympathetic remark or one-sided "oh you're right, french-kissing is gross!" crap?

don't give me this bull when you made this thread. don't expect one-sided remarks from anyone when you make a new thread.

No, I'd rather that you don't attack me and call me "closed-minded" because I have an opinion that's different than yours.

And I don't expect one sided replies. That's why I posted it! To get different views, not abuse!

And the whole topic is moot anyway. We broke up

Back