• No

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • I don't care

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters
I don't see any changes...?

Same here :dunno:
facepalm.jpg

no changes. same sizes and font. I can change sizes and fonts on Macbook.

They're on mac os or non-mainstream linux browsers, that's why they don't see the difference.

The font size here is coded in vbulletin by Html-CSS format, CSS was mainly intended for IE or windows based browser platforms by M$, so that's why the mac user doesn't notice anything because it cause it doesn't carry over unless with hacked code.

Just a small lesson why some people don't see the difference.
Unless their monitor is too large and they can't see it from their seated distance.

They're on mac os or non-mainstream linux browsers, that's why they don't see the difference.

The font size here is coded in vbulletin by Html-CSS format, CSS was mainly intended for IE or windows based browser platforms by M$, so that's why the mac user doesn't notice anything because it cause it doesn't carry over unless with hacked code.

Just a small lesson why some people don't see the difference.
Unless their monitor is too large and they can't see it from their seated distance.

Well at least someone with common sense. :roll:

Last edited:
Because I don't find it funny really, so the sense of humor really isn't there. :P

It was referring to others without common sense. :)
Now you understand.

I know that. That's what I was wondering why you think others without common sense. Ok let me assume that you got annoyed with someone who explains repeatedly, so you referred this to someone without common sense.

Back