• Yes

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • I don't care

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters
ew. I don't like it. It should be customizable in User CP though

This is pointless, know why? You could change video size on your montior anytime, plus on Micor$oft you could change the size under accomodation, I forgot what it is called and it was designed for visual challenged users. So, again it is pointless to change font size here.

Second here, it take more time for my vision to get used with big fonts. :(

Im starting to realize that this is just too much, please restore as soon as yesterday, thanks.

I am with the above.

I just woke up and control-mousewheel down... now i find out it is not my fault it was bigger.. ffs.

I like it, but then I have had to Ctrl-mouse-wheel up just to get it to where I could read it before. I am slowly losing my eyesight, so this helps.

It doesn't bother me as I already post in larger font size, which that probably bothers some, but it is my own personal choice to be unique.

It doesn't bother me as I already post in larger font size, which that probably bothers some, but it is my own personal choice to be unique.

Doesn't bother me one bit. It does bother me however when I have to lower the size on All Deaf then I have to resize it on Gmail... :/

Just observing a few things.
I notice that posters who read+engage in the most active sections prefer the original size but this is just prelim observation. It would make sense though.. the norm out there on all major forums is pretty much the default.

Do the skins or toggle option thing so both can be implemented at the least without leaving anyone out.

I really like the new size. My eyeglasses are broken and I am VERY LONG overdue for a new prescription for a new pair of glasses, so this helps a lot!

dont care for it. i have to back up to read it so my eyes wont go crosseyed.

I like it because I am having problem reading small size anyway. I would like the size that you have post in it. Beautiful. I vote yes. :)

I like it, since I always increase my fonts to size 2 when posting. If there was an option in the personal settings, it would be good for all.

I like it, since I always increase my fonts to size 2 when posting. If there was an option in the personal settings, it would be good for all.

After reading posts in the new larger font then I read this post in the "previous normal" size it looked like fine print for a minute

I don't care - font various, and doesn't impact me at all...either

I use regular font as normal conversation. When I use large font size, I obviously scream ! :eek3:

PowerOn - Stop annoyed at the beautiful Vegas Waitresses !

i love big font sizes but i would agreed with ad members says because hardly see read without glasses if who had contact..

i can see font small or large or whatevers font if i cant see i must reach alex to big font!!

Back