Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I've recently increased the font size on AD by one point. Keep it or not? :hmm:

Yikes! Too big for me!

But if everyone wants to keep it that way, fine with me.

Wouldn't it be better to leave the font alone? That way, those who want it bigger are likely the ones who want everything else bigger... which can be done using their internet browser instead.

Those who like big fonts will likely have already had it set up on all of their webpages using their internet browser settings.

Also, if you leave it big... it becomes a problem for everyone else who "shrink" the page using their internet browser settings. Then the rest of AllDeaf (as well as other websites) that's already normal will becoming tiny. :(

Whoa.. I am so-so on it. I have no problems with the forum headers and labels being larger, but the text inside threads are 1pt too large. Personally, I am too used to verdana 10 for the reading and posting text.

On the mobile ver, still the same old so no problem.

How about create a skin based on a copy of the original for a larger font size?

It perfect to me...not too small or not too big....but however I don't see my favorite fonts in fonts section. Can add?

I don't mind it inside the threads, but on everything else its a tad too big ... :)

ew. I don't like it. It should be customizable in User CP though

This is pointless, know why? You could change video size on your montior anytime, plus on Micor$oft you could change the size under accomodation, I forgot what it is called and it was designed for visual challenged users. So, again it is pointless to change font size here.

guess Is this thread going to be fail epic?

cat-internet-failure.jpg

:fruit:

Im starting to realize that this is just too much, please restore as soon as yesterday, thanks.

It looks fine to me and it's easier to read as well. You gotta remember that Windows and Mac OS X have different views of font size...it looks bigger on a PC but smaller on a Mac on the same resolution.

Back