Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet (Video)

I'm sure the daughter was aware of the statute of limitations, which is probably one reason why she waited until it was expired to come forward with the video. She's still his daughter, and she obviously cares about him.

The smear of the girl's character and attempt to make the judge look like the victim in the public statement is beyond disgusting.

I believe we have found something we can all agree with. His attempt to justify his actions by villifying his daughter is .... disturbing.

He must actually believe that there must be a majority of people in this world that would back him up. Well .... maybe the Taliban will.

I believe we have found something we can all agree with. His attempt to justify his actions by villifying his daughter is .... disturbing.

He must actually believe that there must be a majority of people in this world that would back him up. Well .... maybe the Taliban will.

When I start rooting for the Anons you know the world has gone wacky.. :lol:

They are giving him the DoX treatment pretty good right now. Hopefully between us we can locate money he has been hiding from his ex and get him busted for that.

When I start rooting for the Anons you know the world has gone wacky.. :lol:

They are giving him the DoX treatment pretty good right now. Hopefully between us we can locate money he has been hiding from his ex and get him busted for that.

This has the potential to become much bigger than just his family dispute. I would like to know how he ruled in DV cases while on the bench.

This has the potential to become much bigger than just his family dispute. I would like to know how he ruled in DV cases while on the bench.

Hopefully I will have an answer for you Monday. :)

I'm sure the daughter was aware of the statute of limitations, which is probably one reason why she waited until it was expired to come forward with the video. She's still his daughter, and she obviously cares about him.

The smear of the girl's character and attempt to make the judge look like the victim in the public statement is beyond disgusting.

True, that, Alex. The dynamics in an abusive relationship, particularly between child and parent, are complex. People seem to think that a child who is abused hates the parent who abused. Nothing could be further from the truth. An abused child is filled with conflicting emotions. They love the parent. They don't want revenge. They want to understand why. They want change. But they don't want to be a source of pain or hurt for that parent. And that barely scratches the surface. There are layers upon layers of emotion and dynamic interaction that govern the relationship between abuser and abused.

People need to stop blaming and demonizing, and trying to pass judgement on either the girl or her father. Did he do wrong? Yes. Did he step over the line in his discipline. Yes. Should the mother have done more to protect the child? Yes. In a perfect world none of this would have happened. Maybe even in your world this wouldn't have happened. There are complicated whys as to the reasons it happended, and until one has a full understanding of that, one is simply reacting emotionally without understanding.

My (ex) stepmom did things eerily reminiscent of this (and more). She said it wasn't abuse, and that CPS would laugh at me if I tried to contact them.:mad:

Also, I've never fully believed in corporal punishment, but I dropped all belief in it when I did something wrong (which I admit I deserved discipline for) and my stepmom had my dad spank me (not beat) while she sat across the room in her comfy chair watching and laughing.:(

True, that, Alex. The dynamics in an abusive relationship, particularly between child and parent, are complex. People seem to think that a child who is abused hates the parent who abused. Nothing could be further from the truth. An abused child is filled with conflicting emotions. They love the parent. They don't want revenge. They want to understand why. They want change. But they don't want to be a source of pain or hurt for that parent. And that barely scratches the surface. There are layers upon layers of emotion and dynamic interaction that govern the relationship between abuser and abused.

People need to stop blaming and demonizing, and trying to pass judgement on either the girl or her father. Did he do wrong? Yes. Did he step over the line in his discipline. Yes. Should the mother have done more to protect the child? Yes. In a perfect world none of this would have happened. Maybe even in your world this wouldn't have happened. There are complicated whys as to the reasons it happended, and until one has a full understanding of that, one is simply reacting emotionally without understanding.

It's natural for a daughter to love her parents despite everything they may have done. That is what unconditional love is. However, it doesn't mean they do not hate them for what they have done.

What the father did is incredibly outrageous and should be punished for it. The daughter held onto the video for years until she felt it was the time to show it. Even though she regrets posting it now. She made it clear that she wanted her father to get help.

I had a traumatic childhood and it still affects me. I'm not bitter. There is a whole lit of hurt. I'm not in contact with my family, mostly to protect my kids. No one has ever abused my kids. All in all, it's really sad.

I've had it worse than that and I wouldn't do same to my own kids.

I am glad you wont repeat what was done to you. You are a good man.

It's natural for a daughter to love her parents despite everything they may have done. That is what unconditional love is. However, it doesn't mean they do not hate them for what they have done.

What the father did is incredibly outrageous and should be punished for it. The daughter held onto the video for years until she felt it was the time to show it. Even though she regrets posting it now. She made it clear that she wanted her father to get help.

This is very rare for a child to feel love for an abused father or mother knowing that one or both of them need help to control their anger management. I am sure most abused children don't feel the love for their parents who abused them.

It is true what Hillary Adams said that her father need professional help with his abusive behavior toward her and possibly to her sister.

But still no children will never forget the impact on them. The children will carry the scar for the rest of their lives.

In other countries like Asia, Africa and India, there has been so many men abused to women and girls. The men should be punished for doing that to them. It is not fair to do that to women and girls at all.

Also I am going to ignore Jiro for taking side with Judges and Cops every time those professionals doing the wrong things to humanity. We are suppose to be human beings. Gawd! :roll:

This is very rare for a child to feel love for an abused father or mother knowing that one or both of them need help to control their anger management. I am sure most abused children don't feel the love for their parents who abused them.

It is true what Hillary Adams said that her father need professional help with his abusive behavior toward her and possibly to her sister.

But still no children will never forget the impact on them. The children will carry the scar for the rest of their lives.

In other countries like Asia, Africa and India, there has been so many men abused to women and girls. The men should be punished for doing that to them. It is not fair to do that to women and girls at all.

Also I am going to ignore Jiro for taking side with Judges and Cops every time those professionals doing the wrong things to humanity. We are suppose to be human beings. Gawd! :roll:

Jiro did not take the side of this judge. He did not condone the judge's actions.

FYI.....There is a campaign to send chlidren's belts to the courthouse and ask that they be donated to local houses for abused children. Message and good deed.

did you miss this?

agreed. I believe in corporal punishment but this was too much and no device should ever be used such as belt and no corporal punishment should continue for as long as 7 minutes.

but I'd like to know all perspective sides.

and this thread? http://www.alldeaf.com/current-events/96021-officer-you-under-arrested.html

I loved my parents. I only wished that they could be the parents that I needed. They were broken.

Back