Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet (Video)

And disbar the asshole

I'm glad that this guy has been exposed as the thug he is. The sad truth is that there are many more out there who still get away with assaulting their children.

Well, if not.... he is finished anyways. Thanks to the Media output. No one will respect him as Judge, or a person if that much.

Let's hope. I think there will be a mob outside the courthouse if he ever tries to sit on the bench again.

I believe she sat on that tape out of fear. Sound like her father was very controlling and manipulative. He took away from her and so now she decided to take control and take away from him. The Judge Daughter learned from the best.

I was raised with corporal punishment. Even involving belts.

But..GEEZ. This was extremely excessive!!! My mom rarely, if any, hit me more than once with a belt!

This wasn't corporal punishment, it's OBVIOUSLY abuse.

Judge Judy. where's she?

I couldn't finish this as it brought back some very unpleasant flashbacks.

I was raised with corporal punishment. Even involving belts.

But..GEEZ. This was extremely excessive!!! My mom rarely, if any, hit me more than once with a belt!

This wasn't corporal punishment, it's OBVIOUSLY abuse.

I received that bad..... worse even. Still made me sick to watch this.

We were raised also with corporal punishment, and it never went this far. I've had belts and the razor strop both used. Brothers got it more. After we reached the age of 12 or 13, razor strop disappeared (thanks Mom!!) and so Dad then moved to grounding to bedroom with no privileges.

We were raised also with corporal punishment, and it never went this far. I've had belts and the razor strop both used. Brothers got it more. After we reached the age of 12 or 13, razor strop disappeared (thanks Mom!!) and so Dad then moved to grounding to bedroom with no privileges.

It never went this far for me either and I still can't watch all of it. I've been spanked with a belt and shaken. My parents stopped using the belt on me in 4th grade though I recall being thrown out of my bed in my early twenties and ending up with bruises on my arm when my parents read a raunchy tty conservation between my BF and me that I left lying around when I should have trashed it.

I've had both of them scream at me for hours. I remember my dad going into a tizzy over my glasses and my mother telling me that i couldn't take care of myself because of my misplaced glasses. I think I was 15 at the time. They weren't missing. I wasn't sure they were my glasses because things were still blurry. As it turned out, I needed a new prescription.

So that doesn't give the father the right to beat the girl.. You made it sound like you blame the girl for her fathers action, by saying she trolled him. :shock:

From your other post I can see you do not condone his actions, Thank goodness. Either way... the father was abusive regardless of what the girl has done. The father obviously has done this more than once!!
yea it's a very touchy and tricky situation. we just don't know whole story and it's just too easy to assign blame based on one point of view.

Everything has a reason. Was this girl a troublemaker who constantly pushed their parents to the limit and the father finally went berserk? Or does this father have a history of abuse? I don't know. Now more and more details are seeping out. It's getting more disturbing. Either way - any form of corporal punishment with any device should be prohibited and it shouldn't take more than 5 seconds.

Also, the girl apologized for mislabeling herself in video title because the term "disabled" is very emotionally-charged word in case of abuse and it's very easy to accuse parents of everything - neglecting disabled child's special needs, beating up a poor disabled child, etc. Once that registers in people's head, everything else doesn't matter even if it's a lie.

I think they have 10 years from the time they turn 18

from what I read, it said 3 years for statute of limitations at that time so it has expired.

What if a sadistic asshole father beat younger sister? That's why 18 year old gal is very concerned about her little sister's safety. Think about it.

Suppose if he did? Bam! He might go to jail for assault!

What if a sadistic asshole father beat younger sister? That's why 18 year old gal is very concerned about her little sister's safety. Think about it.

Suppose if he did? Bam! He might go to jail for assault!

she's 23 now.

yea it's a very touchy and tricky situation. we just don't know whole story and it's just too easy to assign blame based on one point of view.

I agree 99.999% of the time. Wait for all the facts. But unless they were practicing for a PSA they were going to film and the belt is fake with sound effects added..... The video is enough for me. There is nothing a child can do to deserve this.

This was made in 2004 and she was 16 at the time. The father needs to get whipped for what he did to his daughter. The mother is just as bad even though it was said that she was abused by the husband.

The child is reported to have CP, also.:mad2:

Back