Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet (Video)

The child is reported to have CP, also.:mad2:

Yes, I looked at a video clip. She had to wear some sort of braces/casts for her hands to get them to shape out properly.

It's just awful how the parents whipped her around like that.

Yes, I looked at a video clip. She had to wear some sort of braces/casts for her hands to get them to shape out properly.

It's just awful how the parents whipped her around like that.

Turns my stomach, literally. Makes me wonder how many other instances of abuse were going in in that home. This obviously wasn't a first time, one time thing.

What is really sad is that no one would have believed the daughter without a tape.

What is really sad is that no one would have believed the daughter without a tape.

No doubt, What do you think......can the State still do something? Will they interview the younger daughter?

I'm sure the daughter was aware of the statute of limitations, which is probably one reason why she waited until it was expired to come forward with the video. She's still his daughter, and she obviously cares about him.

The smear of the girl's character and attempt to make the judge look like the victim in the public statement is beyond disgusting.

I'm sure the daughter was aware of the statute of limitations, which is probably one reason why she waited until it was expired to come forward with the video. She's still his daughter, and she obviously cares about him.

The smear of the girl's character and attempt to make the judge look like the victim in the public statement is beyond disgusting.

that's actually a very good guess.

that's actually a very good guess.

Nah, it looks like the poop hit the fan when the Judge took/threatened to take her car away. And while that's revenge/blackmail and may be a bad thing...... He still deserves every ounce of punishment we can throw at him.

Hopefully Rick Perry will order Greg Abbott to look at this and consider the more serious felony. If so they still have time. I think

Nah, it looks like the poop hit the fan when the Judge took/threatened to take her car away. And while that's revenge/blackmail and may be a bad thing...... He still deserves every ounce of punishment we can throw at him.

Hopefully Rick Perry will order Greg Abbott to look at this and consider the more serious felony. If so they still have time. I think

If Perry steps in and does this (and I hope he does), I can see his poll rating shoot back up. Great political opportunity! But then, he'll just say something ridiculous and moronic and lose all his gains the next week anyway, so :dunno:

If Perry steps in and does this (and I hope he does), I can see his poll rating shoot back up. Great political opportunity! But then, he'll just say something ridiculous and moronic and lose all his gains the next week anyway, so :dunno:

I agree with most and possibly all of this

I did my part. I emailed him

I was seeing this on the news yesterday and there was various commentary by different newscasters or correspondents and one comment was something about: "....what "this" was....if really assault...." < as opposed to parent purely punishing child> :roll:
me - uh wait a minute - what this really was??? what ELSE was it???
geez......

I'm guessing the daughter hid a camera and turned it on because she's been flogged for a long while now. enough is enough.

Good for her. If it was me, I would have done the same and got these fuckers killed. I do not and would not tolerate any beatings from any men.

That is not what parents do to kids for more than 7 minutes. god!

7 minutes of f***** hell! Anyone who finds it excusable is just as bad themselves.

I would have done the same.

Yes, it is sick.

Protect the judge but not the child.

If so, you are a sick person as well.

Back