Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet (Video)

This is very rare for a child to feel love for an abused father or mother knowing that one or both of them need help to control their anger management. I am sure most abused children don't feel the love for their parents who abused them.

It's not as rare as you would think.

It's natural for a daughter to love her parents despite everything they may have done. That is what unconditional love is. However, it doesn't mean they do not hate them for what they have done.

What the father did is incredibly outrageous and should be punished for it. The daughter held onto the video for years until she felt it was the time to show it. Even though she regrets posting it now. She made it clear that she wanted her father to get help.

Exactly. Her intent is not to punish, but to help. I'm sure she knew that judgement would be made against her father, and should she release the tape prior to the statute of limitations, he would have been punished via the legal system. No doubt that is why she timed it as she did. I'd venture a guess she believed that the public humiliation that he is now suffering as a result of releasing the tape would be enough to overcome his denial and make him willing to get help for what are some very serious issues.

Exactly. Her intent is not to punish, but to help. I'm sure she knew that judgement would be made against her father, and should she release the tape prior to the statute of limitations, he would have been punished via the legal system. No doubt that is why she timed it as she did. I'd venture a guess she believed that the public humiliation that he is now suffering as a result of releasing the tape would be enough to overcome his denial and make him willing to get help for what are some very serious issues.

Wished it did... Obviously, it put him in a serious denial state.

Wished it did... Obviously, it put him in a serious denial state.

He is still openly denying the impact and wrongness of his behavior. Typical response to save face. However, it may have planted a seed in his mind that will grow.

He is still openly denying the impact and wrongness of his behavior. Typical response to save face. However, it may have planted a seed in his mind that will grow.

It sure did plant a seed of losing my respect to him in my mind.

How can they allow him to continue to prosecute others for the same crime he committed. It makes me sick!

Most abusers are repeating what happen in their own childhood. As a socuety, we need to interrupt the cycle. Therapists told me that it takes four generations for the effects of child abuse to be completely eliminated.

How can they allow him to continue to prosecute others for the same crime he committed. It makes me sick!

Because he has not been convicted of anything that would require he be removed from the bench.

He's been removed from the bench pending an investigation

I don't think they will. He is on leave right now. It is doubtful he is coming back.

Hillary and Hallie will be on Dr. Phil today. It should be interesting. She said her dad sent questions for Dr Phil to ask her. Pretty cowardly.

Great, another opportunity for Dr. Phony to exploit other peoples' suffering for his own gain. I hate that guy.

Great, another opportunity for Dr. Phony to exploit other peoples' suffering for his own gain. I hate that guy.

Exactly. Ole Phillip McGraw jumped right on that one and started the old exploitation ASAP. Disgusting.

Back