"Judge not, that ye be not judge"

deafdyke said:
Yes, but Jesus Himself never said anythign about homosexuality....
Do you deny that Jesus IS God?

Reba said:
That is bizarre. I have very short hair and I only get compliments at church about how cute it looks. :confused:

Yeah I know your confused. My mother is older than you and she had a bad experince with Baptist Church back in her own time. Back then they don't let women cut hair short cuz of what was written in the bible.

Askjo said:
Contradict with Genesis 1 -- nonsense! God did created a man and a woman -- NOT a man with a man -- NOT a woman with a woman.

Are you telling me God did not created evil? It is what I see in Christians' believe, homosexuals are evil.

jazzy said:
Are you telling me God did not created evil? It is what I see in Christians' believe, homosexuals are evil.

Yes GOD created EVIL and GOOD. I wish I have time to debate with you guys about Judge not, that you will be not judged." After my pledge program and then I will debate with you guys with my Calvinist friends.

deafdyke said:
Yes, but Jesus Himself never said anythign about homosexuality....
Jesus never disagreed with God the Father. Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit are of one mind and agreement about everything.

jazzy said:
Are you telling me God did not created evil?
God did not create evil. If God creates evil, Is He evil? When God created Adam and Eve, they were sinless humans -- WHERE is evil?
It is what I see in Christians' believe, homosexuals are evil
To be homosexual is to ask you: Is homosexuality **evil for good**?

Askjo said:
God did not create evil. If God creates evil, Is He evil?

CrazyManw00t said:
Yes GOD created EVIL and GOOD

Now, this should be very interesting, Both of you claim to be Christians yet You both have posted two different views. It would be alot better to back your statement up with proof which that would be a scripture/verses and passages from the bible. Because you wouldn't want to spread the false gospel. ;)

Askjo said:
God did not create evil. If God creates evil, Is He evil? When God created Adam and Eve, they were sinless humans -- WHERE is evil? To be homosexual is to ask you: Is homosexuality **evil for good**?

I am quote this from the bible;

I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the LORD, who do all these things. Isiah 45:6-7 from KJV

Now would u tell me that God did not create everything included homosexual?

Jesus never disagreed with God the Father. Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit are of one mind and agreement about everything.
Yes, but the view that God sees homosexuality as evil/sin isn't universal in Christianity.....It IS up for debate....and it's not just the Unitarians who are OK with homosexuality!

Satan created evil. He loves evil. He was once a beautiful angel God created him and, then he disobeyed God for wantin' to be God. Satan was "Lucifer"... but, then he was kicked out of Heaven, his name changed to "Satan". He created sins, not God.
Satan loves war. He loves to see people suffer. There are many things that Satan don't want people to know about God. Satan wants people to believe in lie. Sad, isn't it ? Satan is very extremely jealous over Jesus, because God favors Him ( Jesus ).

Please show me in the Bible where it refers to Lucifer's origins. I've never seen it.

Isaiah 14: 12-14 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

Lucifer said "I will" 5 times before God kicked him out of Heaven. Once Lucifer was kicked out, his name changed to Satan.

CR is correct because in the Roman Catholic church, it speaks of Satan's original presence as a beautiful angel who was so vain and had such elaborate ideas. God has no use for vanity hence the adage "Vanity is a deadly sin." so he punished Lucifer, making him into Satan and putting him into another place, "Hell" , a fitting location for Lucifer.

The true church is made of those who have humbled themselves and receive Yeshua as their Saviour and Lord. Only Yeshua can be the head of any true church with true spiritual power and authority.

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Messiah Yeshua;

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The second beast is the great whore apostate religious system which works with the antichrist political and economic system. The great whore is an apostate religious system. The false prophet will be the head of the largest religious group in the world. He will lead people to worship the antichrist and take the mark of the beast. All who take the mark of the beast in their right hand or forehead will according to Rev 14:11 spend eternity in hell. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

1 Tim 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
1 Tim 6:4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
1 Tim 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

And, also: Ezekiel 28:13-14 "Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

Before he changed to Satan, he was a very brilliant musician. He sang above God and His Throne to praise Him. Lucifer was very handsome angel that God created him. But, when Lucifer's pride grew bigger and said "I will" 5 times, sin began.

He was casted out of Heaven immediately after he said "I will" 5 times.

And show us where it says that we GLBers are of the devil! :mrgreen:
Seriously.....I remember going to an evalingcal summer camp where they said that homosexuality was of the devil?!?!?!
It may be a sin, it might not be a sin.........

CR, are you telling us here God did not create the devil? Devil did not come out itself, it has to come from God as it was written in Isaiah 45:6 and 7. God created the good and evil.

jazzy said:
CR, are you telling us here God did not create the devil? Devil did not come out itself, it has to come from God as it was written in Isaiah 45:6 and 7. God created the good and evil.

Speakin' of Heaven itself where there are no sins before God created this earth and everythin'. You are talkin' about after Lucifer was kicked out of Heaven. Yeah, God created good and evil after Lucifer was kicked out, because He warned Adam and Eve not to eat that forbidden fruit. Lucifer started creatin' sin in Heaven - it wasn't God's idea to create sin in Heaven. Lucifer rebelled against God when he said "I will" 5 times and, that sin began... all 1/3 of angels followed Lucifer to join him. God don't allow ANY sin in the Kingdom of God. And, now both of God and Satan are in war -- fightin' for our souls. Good and evil are against each other.

deafdyke said:
And show us where it says that we GLBers are of the devil! :mrgreen:
Seriously.....I remember going to an evalingcal summer camp where they said that homosexuality was of the devil?!?!?!
It may be a sin, it might not be a sin.........

Sodom and Gomorrah

And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.
-- Genesis 18: 20-21 (KJV)

Sometimes men just push the Lord too far. This time the evildoers are the denizens of Sodom, a city on the plains of Jordan near the Dead Sea. We arrive in the neighborhood with Abraham, who, after being chosen by God to beget a "great nation," leaves his home in Mesopotamia for a new land to the west (Genesis 12 and 17). Abraham settles in the hills of Canaan, but his nephew Lot prefers the urban culture of the plains. So he pitches his tent in Sodom -- a poor choice, as it turns out, since "the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the Lord exceedingly" (Genesis 13: 13).

source

As you say, deafdyke.."It may be a sin, it might not be a sin." I've always believed it was to each their own.

Cheri said:
Now, this should be very interesting, Both of you claim to be Christians yet You both have posted two different views. It would be alot better to back your statement up with proof which that would be a scripture/verses and passages from the bible. Because you wouldn't want to spread the false gospel. ;)
CrazyManw00t is a CALVINIST. I am not a calvinist.

CyberRed said:
Speakin' of Heaven itself where there are no sins before God created this earth and everythin'. You are talkin' about after Lucifer was kicked out of Heaven. Yeah, God created good and evil after Lucifer was kicked out, because He warned Adam and Eve not to eat that forbidden fruit. Lucifer started creatin' sin in Heaven - it wasn't God's idea to create sin in Heaven. Lucifer rebelled against God when he said "I will" 5 times and, that sin began... all 1/3 of angels followed Lucifer to join him. God don't allow ANY sin in the Kingdom of God. And, now both of God and Satan are in war -- fightin' for our souls. Good and evil are against each other.

Whom we suffer for God or the devil?

Heaven? We are living now on earth ( we are not dead yet except for those who already passed over). For this we all suffer everyday of our life, did we ask for it? No way we did not ask for it. In your word God allow devil on us because we committed sins all the time and we suffer. For what? because lucifer rebel against God and must we suffer for him? Did Lucfier caused Eve and Adam ate forbbiden apple?

Don't you think gay people suffer enough with their life? Maybe the devil did to them and destroyed them in first place by turn them into gay? Maybe God test us to see how we feel around them?

Jesus' commandment was to love God, yourself and your neighbor. I did not see much loves among Christians toward to gay people. Instead of they judge them and attack them. It is more alike working of the devil to me than God's working..

Back