Judge in Boston rules federal ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional

Brother and sister??...Say what?...Jeez!...If you think that's "OK"....then why not Father and daughter? Mother and son? .....You gotta be kidding, Foxrac!...Look up the word "incest"....and by the way...brothers & sisters do "come out of the same hole" ya know?...Where is ur moral fiber??

You seems not understand my post.

I'm asking Steinhauer a question about why does brother-sister marry is taboo, that all I was asking question and need his opinion.

I made additional about health risk involve with newborn, especially birth defect.

My post contains no joke.

What is wrong with you?

U asked why a brother and sister marrying was taboo so I am shocked that you would even ask that in the first place. Just being honest here, bud.

U asked why a brother and sister marrying was taboo so I am shocked that you would even ask that in the first place. Just being honest here, bud.

I'm just asking Steinhauer a question and just need his opinion.

I never support brother-sister marry for some reason, especially health risk involve in newborn, this one that I know so far.

Why does brother-sister marry is taboo? Could be health risk involve newborn?

Foxrac, you asked the question!...Maybe you just "worded" it wrong, so I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt....

Why does brother-sister marry is taboo? Could be health risk involve newborn?

Foxrac, you asked the question!...Maybe you just "worded" it wrong, so I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt....

I just want make sure if it is true because I learned from my parent about brother-sister marry cause birth defect so some people would disagree with me.

You seems not understand my post.

I'm asking Steinhauer a question about why does brother-sister marry is taboo, that all I was asking question and need his opinion.

I made additional about health risk involve with newborn, especially birth defect.

My post contains no joke.

You need an opinion on why a brother-sister marriage is taboo???? :lol:

Because.........it.........is..........disgusting. :shock:

You need an opinion on why a brother-sister marriage is taboo???? :lol:

Because.........it.........is..........disgusting. :shock:

I'm just curious because I'm interested to know about Steinhauer's views on this issue.

well most ppl do not think its ok...and the ones that do have serious issues that they need to deal with..

Ha, I stand a better chance of winning the lottery than I am to run into somebody like that. :lol:

Back