Judge in Boston rules federal ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional

When you quoted my article with smile so it means you support DOMA as constitutional so that why I asked you a question .

My answer was maybe...... maybe not. :)

Nevermind, I found out that you are pulling my leg.

You did? That is strange because I am not

1) Am I happy the ruling will likely be appealed? Yes

2) Am I against DOMA? Maybe.....maybe not. Haven't decided.

3) Am I homophobic? No

4) Is my best friend a lesbian? Yes, and I moved her to San Jose the weekend before Thanksgiving and I spent Thanksgiving with her family.

No jokes :)

BTW...... "pulling my leg" is a biblical reference... I don't think those are allowed here.

You did? That is strange because I am not

1) Am I happy the ruling will likely be appealed? Yes

2) Am I against DOMA? Maybe.....maybe not. Haven't decided.

3) Am I homophobic? No

4) Is my best friend a lesbian? Yes, and I moved her to San Jose the weekend before Thanksgiving and I spent Thanksgiving with her family.

No jokes :)

BTW...... "pulling my leg" is a biblical reference... I don't think those are allowed here.

Pulling my leg is refer as joke and sense of humor.

Why are you happy that ruling will likely to be appealed?

Pulling my leg is refer as joke and sense of humor.

Why do you are happy that ruling will likely to be appealed?

I know what "pulling my leg" means. It actually means you are trying to deceive for the purpose of a joke. I also know that the phrase "pulling my leg" is in reference to a story from the Bible. But I don't really care that you used it. I WAS pulling your leg about that.

Last edited:
I know what "pulling my leg" means. It actually means you are trying to deceive mean for the purpose of a joke. I also know that the phrase "pulling my leg" is in reference to a story from the Bible. But I don't really care that you used it. I WAS pulling your leg about that.

Why are you happy that ruling will likely to be appealed?

I know what "pulling my leg" means. It actually means you are trying to deceive mean for the purpose of a joke. I also know that the phrase "pulling my leg" is in reference to a story from the Bible. But I don't really care that you used it. I WAS pulling your leg about that.

oh my rib!

then I hope that DOMA will strike down in near future. :)

I think it would not be matter when same-sex marriage license legal in state and then move to other state. Other will not recognition their marriage.

I think it would not be matter when same-sex marriage license legal in state and then move to other state. Other will not recognition their marriage.

Well, without DOMA so other states are require to recognize gay marriage license.

Back