Judge in Boston rules federal ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional

Wirelessly posted

Thank you TXGolfer. Very interesting...

I don't mind you PM me about religious stuff. I'm so curious! X)

Huh? Prasing the oil spill? Wow... :|

Wirelessly posted

Thank you TXGolfer. Very interesting...

I don't mind you PM me about religious stuff. I'm so curious! X)

Huh? Prasing the oil spill? Wow... :|

I tried but it appears your PM is turned off.

pfft..moral fabric of the country..and slippery slope eh...taxpayers dollars goes to much more idiotic things than gay marriage. So if your best friend who is lesbian said do you agree or disagree with me getting married what would you say? That you have no opinion and that you neither agree with it or disagree...

pfft..moral fabric of the country..and slippery slope eh...taxpayers dollars goes to much more idiotic things than gay marriage. So if your best friend who is lesbian said do you agree or disagree with me getting married what would you say? That you have no opinion and that you neither agree with it or disagree...

She has already asked. She asked me to be in the wedding in fact. I said ok as long as it is not in a church. That is where I draw the line.

It doesn't matter whether I agree or disagree with what my friends do.......I support my friends.

Remember my moral fabric post was about what SOME might say.....not me. :)

No, I'm bisexual and strongly disapprove your post. Gay people wants to have equal/same rights as straight people do so gay people has been discriminated and mistreated by our government and employers so need be stopped.

I want EQUAL rights as straight people do, not extra rights.

For a sake, just move to Canada. Save your breath on Right bill.

LMAO, I think this is just funny. So now gays have to have extra rights. What a waste of taxpayers money. We must then give extra rights to every single group out there. I have an idea, lets form a group that just dont want to pay taxes, then we affiliate them with some other idiotic group and we march and protest and we can get special rights too. In all seriousness, can we put that tax payers money to better use. I am still laughing at this.

Extra rights? No, they are asking for equal rights. They are all Americans too, just like you are. They pay taxes too.

For a sake, just move to Canada. Save your breath on Right bill.

So, obviously you are against the bill...how is it not right to ask for equal rights.... there is no extra rights in giving gay people the same rights as straight people. Just like when there was racism and black people couldn't vote even though they were human beings...everyone pays taxes and everyone should have equal opportunities and rights just like everyone else

So, obviously you are against the bill...how is it not right to ask for equal rights.... there is no extra rights in giving gay people the same rights as straight people. Just like when there was racism and black people couldn't vote even though they were human beings...everyone pays taxes and everyone should have equal opportunities and rights just like everyone else

:gpost:

How obviously am I? Check on my pocket and see if I am really against? Seriously... fight bills, it will take forever. You have no idea how long it will go until Foxarc become 100 years old to see the bill finally come up. I care about Foxarc being happy. So, I encourage him to move there. Because he always want to.

D... Uuuuu *fall down* H *clink*

Unless I'm wrong that Bill change just less a year. Then I'll fight to have animal right to marry me. Oh my my!

Agreed.

I'm not move to Canada because of gay rights so I'm fighting so hard to have equal rights in USA for GLBT Americans.

Two adults should be able to have sex and legally tie themselves together if that's what they want to do. How anyone could see anything wrong or sinister with that is so confusing to me. What the hell is wrong with this world?

It's not the same as an adult and a child or a human and an animal. Two full-grown adults should be able to partner and have all the legal rights associated with marriage because in this world that's pretty much what it's all about: finding someone who you love and taking care of each other.

Two adults should be able to have sex and legally tie themselves together if that's what they want to do. How anyone could see anything wrong or sinister with that is so confusing to me. What the hell is wrong with this world?

It's not the same as an adult and a child or a human and an animal. Two full-grown adults should be able to partner and have all the legal rights associated with marriage because in this world that's pretty much what it's all about: finding someone who you love and taking care of each other.

What about brother and sister?

CULTURE NEWS: Germany: Brother and Sister Fight for the Right to Marry

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I thought it was bad that my friend's parents were first cousins, and that he had slept with a few of his own first cousins. This never even entered my mind.

Ummmm..... sure why the hell not!!! Keep those wierdos away from the rest of us! If we foil their attempts, they might end up marrying "normal" people, and that would be wrong. We would have failed two people who don't deserve this drama in their lives. Hahahahahahahahaha................. Actually not "we." I'm an AMERICAN! lololololololol

How obviously am I? Check on my pocket and see if I am really against? Seriously... fight bills, it will take forever. You have no idea how long it will go until Foxarc become 100 years old to see the bill finally come up. I care about Foxarc being happy. So, I encourage him to move there. Because he always want to.

D... Uuuuu *fall down* H *clink*

Unless I'm wrong that Bill change just less a year. Then I'll fight to have animal right to marry me. Oh my my!

So, what you are saying is that because the legal system takes long for bills to go through etc, that it's not worth it?

Brother and sister??...Say what?...Jeez!...If you think that's "OK"....then why not Father and daughter? Mother and son? .....You gotta be kidding, Foxrac!...Look up the word "incest"....and by the way...brothers & sisters do "come out of the same hole" ya know?...Where is ur moral fiber??

Back