Judge in Boston rules federal ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional

You mean homophobic?

That would be news to my lesbian best friend. I have mentioned her several times in posts here. She is the one I moved to San Jose in November. :)

:laugh2::laugh2:

It's like the people who say "I'm not racist, I have a black friend!"

I was also standing with my gay friends at 9am yesterday morning at Fielder Rd Baptist Church in Arlington TX counterprotesting Westboro Baptist......... :) Military friends were there too.... :)

then I hope that DOMA will strike down in near future. :)

No me... the DOMA stands for defence of..what I and a lot of others want is a defination of..now that will be some real work by Congress. Imagine Congress saying no a 40 year old man cant marry a 14 year old girl. In some states it could be legal but should it be????

should Texas be force to accept this 40/14 marriage if the marriage takes place is Mass? Hell NO!!

No me... the DOMA stands for defence of..what I and a lot of others want is a defination of..now that will be some real work by Congress. Imagine Congress saying no a 40 year old man cant marry a 14 year old girl. In some states it could be legal but should it be????

should Texas be force to accept this 40/14 marriage if the marriage takes place is Mass? Hell NO!!

No, that's not what DOMA means.

1) No state (or other political subdivision within the United States) needs to treat a relationship between persons of the same sex as a marriage, even if the relationship is considered a marriage in another state. (DOMA, Section 2)

2) The federal government defines marriage as a legal union exclusively between one man and one woman. (DOMA, Section 3)

Source: Defense of Marriage Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (reference included)

DOMA is all about federal/state to not recognize of same sex marriage, not adult-underage marriage.

Adult-underage marriage is already illegal in USA in many years ago so DOMA is all about same sex marriage.

Wirelessly posted

TXgolfer said:

I was also standing with my gay friends at 9am yesterday morning at Fielder Rd Baptist Church in Arlington TX counterprotesting Westboro Baptist......... :) Military friends were there too.... :)

Wow. Now I'm curious what would you say about their hateful actions?

LMAO, I think this is just funny. So now gays have to have extra rights. What a waste of taxpayers money. We must then give extra rights to every single group out there. I have an idea, lets form a group that just dont want to pay taxes, then we affiliate them with some other idiotic group and we march and protest and we can get special rights too. In all seriousness, can we put that tax payers money to better use. I am still laughing at this.

LMAO, I think this is just funny. So now gays have to have extra rights. What a waste of taxpayers money. We must then give extra rights to every single group out there. I have an idea, lets form a group that just dont want to pay taxes, then we affiliate them with some other idiotic group and we march and protest and we can get special rights too. In all seriousness, can we put that tax payers money to better use. I am still laughing at this.

No, I'm bisexual and strongly disapprove your post. Gay people wants to have equal/same rights as straight people do so gay people has been discriminated and mistreated by our government and employers so need be stopped.

I want EQUAL rights as straight people do, not extra rights.

You know what's so funny about anti-gay marriage crap? They keep ranting against it but exactly how does that affect them personally? Nothing. It's just prejudice.

No, I'm bisexual and strongly disapprove your post. Gay people wants to have equal/same rights as straight people do so gay people has been discriminated and mistreated by our government and employers so need be stopped.

I want EQUAL rights as straight people do, not extra rights.

I doubt the poster was seeking your approval

I doubt the poster was seeking your approval

No, he doesn't ask me for approval but DISAGREE with his post. It is just same as disagree with his post so disapprove or disagree.... don't matters...

You know what's so funny about anti-gay marriage crap? They keep ranting against it but exactly how does that affect them personally? Nothing. It's just prejudice.

SS benefits for spouses.......Court costs for divorces.....

Lots of stuff like that.

Wirelessly posted

More than that! XD OK, I'm still curious more. What did they do? Please tell me everything! :D

Oh ok.......Each side took a street corner. We outnumbered them 10-1. Just alot of shouts and signs. No violence. There were alot of police there.

They went from the Baptist church to the Catholic church.....we followed. Had them outnumbered 20-1 there as many protesters were already waiting for them.

Since most of the shouting back and forth was religious stuff I can't really go into much more detail here on AD.

I can say their sign were pretty much the ones they always use plus they they had a new one praising the oil spill. Our signs were mostly just mocking them.

I don't say about you but it is for anyone whoever say like that.

Sure it is......For those that oppose gay marriage......Not only does it tear at the moral fabric of the country and lead us down a slippery slope but it also costs us taxpayer dollars in many different ways.

Not saying I agree or disagree with them......but there are certainly reasons other than prejudice and homophobia to oppose gay marriage.

Back