Jesus Wasn't Gods Only Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus is the Son of God.
And, Jesus is God.
If, Jesus married with that woman named Mary, then this earth will NOT be made by Him, because of sin itself is made an error.
Once it makes a mistake, our image will be misplaced.

Sooo, it is impossible for Jesus to marry a woman, because He was perfect as spotless. Too holy to marry. It explains why He is God. He is Sovereign God.

Well, Jesus is allow to marry and have children if he like to but Jesus don't want to.

God did not forbidden Jesus to marry whatever he like but Jesus rather preach people about God etc.

CyberRed said:
Jesus is the Son of God.
And, Jesus is God.
If, Jesus married with that woman named Mary, then this earth will NOT be made by Him, because of sin itself is made an error.
Once it makes a mistake, our image will be misplaced.

Sooo, it is impossible for Jesus to marry a woman, because He was perfect as spotless. Too holy to marry. It explains why He is God. He is Sovereign God.

jesus is not god, they are two different "people"

AJ said:
so why is it always said that "god sacrificed his ONLY son"?

not count God's first son, Adam?

Jesus is a half human becasue he was born by Virgina Mary as mother and another half from God...

mld4ds said:

Jesus is a half human becasue he was born by Virgina Mary as mother and another half from God...

Nope, because Adam was a sinner just like us after Eve gave him a fruit to bite.

Jesus was never a half human. He came down to be born as Man in flesh through the Virgin Mary. He is God Himself who created this earth and universe. He was called "The Word" in flesh. :)

CyberRed said:
Nope, because Adam was a sinner just like us after Eve gave him a fruit to bite.
COLOR]

I think you misundertood. That has nothing to do with Eve and fruit.....

VamPyroX said:
How do you know it was made up stuff? There are confirmed documents covering the married life of Jesus. However, as usual... The Pope reviewed the documents. Being part of a male-dominant church, The Pope declared the documented woman as a prostitute. If you read the Bible, you'll notice a lot of huge gaps regarding the Life of Jesus. First, you see his birth. Next, you see his adult life. What happened? Perhaps, he played pranks on others during his teenage years and The Pope didn't feel it was appropriate. So, to cover up the truth... The Pope didn't approve it to be used in the Bible. Because of that, we have a book that is still incomplete... greatly incomplete.

I am jumping in now, I am Catholic. Where's the proof that Pope are covering up the truth of Jesus' teenage years. You need to supply the source to this such proof. It could be either bad source or no such source like that!

You must be reading DaVinici book by Dave Brown, it is fiction novel. Everyone knows it.

Jesus isn't married at all and there were men, women, and children who loved or hated Jesus. The woman who seems to be a prostitute named Mary Magalene. Some people think the story about stoning woman to death, and Jesus prevented people to stone her. Her life changed after Jesus rebuked of her sin by saying "go and sin no more." But we don't know who that woman is, some folks suspect it was Mary Magalene.

im not catholic i dont follow the pope, sorry.

AJ said:
im not catholic i dont follow the pope, sorry.

What make u think people who practice Catholic follow pope? do u follow Prez Bush?

Liebling:-))) said:
Well, Jesus is allow to marry and have children if he like to but Jesus don't want to.

God did not forbidden Jesus to marry whatever he like but Jesus rather preach people about God etc.

It does not work this way. He had a mission and it was already in plan long before he was born. God wanted to live as a man so He himself came down as a man and experience what we all exerience. God does not need a wife or raise children.

AJ said:
the story goes that God sacrificed his only son, Jesus so that we would all believe that there was a God and follow him.
i thought we were ALL Gods children. so.....if we're ALL Gods children then im God's son also....
so...Jesus wasn't God's only son. so why do they consider jesus the only son of god?

We are all God's children. Jesus is "S"on of God. It is not same thing.
No one goes to heaven unless we go thru Jesus. With Him presence in our life, we can connect to heavenly Father thru Him. Without Him we are alone and being dead forever.

AJ said:
so why is it always said that "god sacrificed his ONLY son"?

History in the bible showed they sacrificed lamb to God to wash their own sins away. Jesus was the lamb of God. God sacrificed His only Son to free us from our own sins. We do not need to sacrified lambs anymore as we already have Jesus who died for us and set us free from our own sins.

jazzy said:
We are all God's children. Jesus is "S"on of God. It is not same thing.
No one goes to heaven unless we go thru Jesus. With Him presence in our life, we can connect to heavenly Father thru Him. Without Him we are alone and being dead forever.

since God ISSS in fact A God...that would mean....he is ALL KNOWING.
therefore he would have already known the world was going to sin
ANDD
again.. God is all knowing so...
why didnt he already predict that his angel would soon fall and become lucifer
why would he do anything at all if he was in fact ALL KNOWING and knew all of this
was gonna happen in the 1st place

and if God is all knowing he would not condem his childern who he did in fact
make and KNOW that we would end up sinning.
and if you are about to talk about free will you might as well stop right
there because free will contradicts ALL KNOWING and being able to predict.

alsosince God ISSS in fact A God...that would mean....he is ALL KNOWING.
ANDD
why would he do anything at all if he was in fact ALL KNOWING and knew all of this

there because free will contradicts ALL
any god who would make a human being knowing they would fail KNOWING and
being able to predict.and condem them to hell is an evil God that i want no
part of

please spare me the "God does things for reasons unknown" crap because im not
buying it!

AJ said:
ANDD

ANDD

there because free will contradicts ALL
any god who would make a human being knowing they would fail KNOWING and
being able to predict.and condem them to hell is an evil God that i want no
part of

buying it!

AJ, Absolute is what I describe God. That is all I can think of right now. I need to go now. Will be back later with a response.

P.S. I used to feel this same as you now.

mld4ds said:

Adam was not born of God. God made Adam.

Actually, Jesus was fully man AND fully God, not half/half. He is unique, there is no other like Him.

jazzy said:
What make u think people who practice Catholic follow pope? do u follow Prez Bush?
Bush is not the leader of a religion.

AJ said:
ANDD
God gives people free will to make their own decisions.

...and if God is all knowing he would not condem his childern who he did in fact
1. If they don't trust God then they are not His children.
2. God provided a way for people to escape condemnation.

It is still free will on the part of the people. God doesn't force people to sin or to accept His salvation.

That is why He provided His Son to save the people from their sins.

Just because God knows everything doesn't mean He has to announce everything to us. God is not obligated to share His knowledge with us.

buying it!
Well, it is the truth that God does things for reasons that He doesn't tell us, and we don't need to know. Whether or not you "buy" it is your free will decision.

VamPyroX said:
Let's also not forget... Jesus was also married and it is rumored that he had children of his own.

Jesus was married? I thought the old joke went like this: we know Jesus was Jewish because he stayed single until he was 35, went into his father’s business, and lived with a mother who thought he was God.

If Jesus separates the Son of God Himself, then we will be in 100% vain. No Savior!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back