Jesus Wasn't Gods Only Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
VamPyroX said:
How do you know the Bible is infallible?

There you questioned it again.

Suggest you to start reading the Bible prophecies in the Bible along with the prophecy books. It helped me see what the world is coming and current events do tell and things in the world as how it became, etc. You would start seeing them clearer as why things are happening like a forecast.

God put prophecies in the Bible for you to understand His purposes and plans. Not only that but you can eventually acid-test them against the past, current, and forecast events. It's especially easier to read them in nowadays than those in distant past, in fact. They never fail! By the way didn't you realize that there are other religion books aka Koran don't dare prophecies cuz their so-called religions are fake as the Bible claims. It proves and that helps you compare all the truths and fakes.

Also acid-test the Bible truths against what you see in the world. It takes a while but it's the best path I could suggest for those who still question the Bible, the infallible Word. Tell you the truth, my reading adventure was too incredible back then and still is.

That's how I knew it was infallible and true. Awesome! There is NONE like the Bible in the world, period.

God is real so is His infallible Word! Treat it like a hidden treasure and hunt for its truth and find God (Jesus) then get saved by Lord Jesus Christ.

web730 said:
Suggest you to start reading the Bible prophecies in the Bible along with the prophecy books. It helped me see what the world is coming and current events do tell and things in the world as how it became, etc. You would start seeing them clearer as why things are happening like a forecast.

No. Give us your examples of prophecies that were foretold and then happened in the bible. And you'd better provide proof that they were PROPHESIZED long before they actually happened instead of saying "Well, it's written in the old testament then written as happened in the new testament, that means it happened!"

Dennis said:
No. Give us your examples of prophecies that were foretold and then happened in the bible. And you'd better provide proof that they were PROPHESIZED long before they actually happened instead of saying "Well, it's written in the old testament then written as happened in the new testament, that means it happened!"

Sorry for your waiting for my answers on your request. I'm caught up lately with the other things. It has been a crazy week for me and still! I should be available to find and gather them to post them by next week. I alse owe another guy's request, too by the way.

well i know Jesus is God beside I have seen miracles and an aparittion of Mary his mother...

yeah!

yeah! miracles happen all the time... but how many people believe.???

Well if a man comes to Earth and heal your deafness, people would think it is fake.
But you probably wouldn't believe it either.

I wish Jesus is here, I want him to heal me. I would do anything for him after he heal me.

Yeah!! Have You Ever Heard Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations?? I Hear People Get Healed There A Friend Of Mine Got Healed And I Plan To Travel Down To Africa Soon To Have My Own Encounter With God.. Cause I Believe I Can Be Healed

It's not a miracle, it's unusual... against all odds.

no its not... miracles actually do happen and my friend surely is a living witness besides what are the odds that u will regain your ability to hear at a particular place and time .. she went there and she got healed.. thats a fact i mean it doesnt just happen you have to believe and make i happen .. u had better start to believe i still plan to travel down there .. p.s anyone interested should let me know as i would like to go with some friends... atleast that way there are witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back