JClarke's next trip

Jake, you're missing out on Southern hospitality. You need to swing down south for a visit!

I am not sure what the name of the river, but Hotel Fifty is right next to the river near Morrison Bridge

Yep thats the Willamette river if thats the correct spelling.

I remember Morrison Bridge. You are NOT far from voodoo donuts at all. GO THERE!

Take pics for all of us ADers. I personally like the Tang donut. Order it for me.

EDIT; BRING CASH. They only accept cash.

Yep thats the Willamette river if thats the correct spelling.

I remember Morrison Bridge. You are NOT far from voodoo donuts at all. GO THERE!

Take pics for all of us ADers. I personally like the Tang donut. Order it for me.

You are right. I had been there in many times where my sister lives

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Tousi said:
You are right. I had been there in many times where my sister lives

Is there only 1 Voodoo Donut place?

Two dount shops in Portland
http://voodoodoughnut.com/

Yeah, I went there earlier this morning and had one of the chocolate donuts, it was good but no pictures :(

MOD: can you please change my title of this thread to

JClarke's updates in U.S.A

unless another AD'er proposes a better title. :aw:

Thanks

My list of America food for JClack ought to try:

Apple butter - it's like a jam, from what I understood that the America colonial era invented this although I could be wrong. But I can tell you that the southerners love this, and was one the thing that my grandma made often, other than zucchini bread.

Apple pie

cornbread with buttermilk :P hehehe it will be one of your love/hate thing. Either you love it or hate it

Don't forget to visit parkways and nature trails, it can be a real beauty

Apple butter - it's like a jam, from what I understood that the America colonial era invented this although I could be wrong. But I can tell you that the southerners love this,

sounds yum! u better try it Jclarke.... tell us about it too. Take Care dude and have an awesome time!:lol:

So you admit you are so thin because the national food of Australia is Vegemite!!:wave:

I am slowly getting fatter. :lol:

Apple butter - it's like a jam, from what I understood that the America colonial era invented this although I could be wrong. But I can tell you that the southerners love this, and was one the thing that my grandma made often, other than zucchini bread.

Apple pie

cornbread with buttermilk :P hehehe it will be one of your love/hate thing. Either you love it or hate it

Don't forget to visit parkways and nature trails, it can be a real beauty

i'll see if I can find it :)

that's it? no egg? bacon? sausage? hash brown?

For starters, no.... maybe tomorrow :lol:

my friends just left, for home. I had a fantastic time, I met damienmommy and KarissaMan05 - and other friends, they had fantastic time too but we all wish we'd stay longer but due to the circumstances, they have to go :(

and yes, I have photo of me, damienmommy and KarissaMan05 :) Will post later.

jacob, please dont forget to eat good american dessert before you go home. dessert is the most important portion size of your diet food. :cool2:

Back