JClarke's next trip

I suggest you not to. ;)

Enjoy some good steak
I have a hunch that once I have tried it, I will vow not to eat ever again in the U.S

steak, of course. I had some good ribs for dinner last night ;)

I have a hunch that once I have tried it, I will vow not to eat ever again in the U.S

steak, of course. I had some good ribs for dinner last night ;)

McDonald's has nice pancakes and scrambled eggs at breakfast.

off to fullers resturant

some of you have my cellphone #, you can contact me anytime,.

Take care

off to fullers resturant

some of you have my cellphone #, you can contact me anytime,.

Take care

why not try something else? try the local food! :mad2:

get some REAL Oregon's Lumberjack breakfast meal

i have been told this fuller cafe diner is american style breakfast so i wanna try that

i have been told this fuller cafe diner is american style breakfast so i wanna try that

we all have been told this is chinese style food, mexican style food, greek style food. HYET! :nono:

just go to one where it's cheap and busy. that's the real american shit right there. and I will show you the real chinese shit right here in c-town. it's cheap. and it's busy. and it's rude as hell :lol:

'em loggers eat a meal. Their meal makes your breakfast look like a bite or two.

I know a dude who works in construction that hauls out a 55 gallon cooler just for his lunch. Daily. 8 liter of pop, and a bunch of food. He clears it daily too.

You see how the egg is packaged???

Green liquid in a plastic bag. Cut the plastic bag open and pour the liquid on the griddle.

It becomes all fluffy and yellow. :shock:

Really, I have seen eggs being broken while waiting here . I wonder what they were going to do with them?

'em loggers eat a meal. Their meal makes your breakfast look like a bite or two.

I know a dude who works in construction that hauls out a 55 gallon cooler just for his lunch. Daily. 8 liter of pop, and a bunch of food. He clears it daily too.

God bless America

Really, I have seen eggs being broken while waiting here . I wonder what they were going to do with them?

I don't specifically go to mcdonalds. But I know how the fake eggs are like at times. The green liquid is mostly behind closed doors, aka hotels.

I don't specifically go to mcdonalds. But I know how the fake eggs are like at times. The green liquid is mostly behind closed doors, aka hotels.

That's why sometimes before I order - I ask if it's real or fake. I haven't eaten fake egg in a long while and I hope to keep it that way. I used to devour on fake egg daily back in college.

Beggar can't be a chooser..... Now I ain't a beggar no more and I demand a real egg.

Jclark, don't forget to blog! you won't regret it because it is easy forget how you felt at the time. If you can't blog, carry a journal.

Back