JClarke's next trip

19th - 22nd January 2010 - Portland, Oregon
22nd - 27th January 2010 - Washington D.C
27th January - 1st February 2010 - New York City
1st - 2nd February 2010 - Los Angeles, California

I'm just sitting here wondering how you are going to make all those trips without being tired in such a short time. You know that U.S. is bigger than it appears, don't you?

Lighthouse77, his youth will probably see him thru this. :P

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Hey I am at fuller coffee shop eating blueberry pancakes, oh my! Two large pancakes and I'm just halfway! I stopped @ starbucks and got me white choc mocha on the way so gooooood!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Hey I am at fuller coffee shop eating blueberry pancakes, oh my! Two large pancakes and I'm just halfway! I stopped @ starbucks and got me white choc mocha on the way so gooooood!

disgusting.....

what a waste to spend your vacation.... try your best to avoid all chain places that you already have in Australia. Oregon has tons of fine local food and coffee. Experience it!

Lighthouse77, his youth will probably see him thru this. :P

:lol: true. I don't think my poor old bones can handle it anymore... my youth is fading away

:lol: true. I don't think my poor old bones can handle it anymore... my youth is fading away

Awww, Jiro, you're not near the sunset of your life like I am; otherwise, you'd have a trike now! :lol:

Awww, Jiro, you're not near the sunset of your life like I am; otherwise, you'd have a trike now! :lol:

llloooollll wondering how much time I have left till I get to trike phase.... :lol:

disgusting.....

what a waste to spend your vacation.... try your best to avoid all chain places that you already have in Australia. Oregon has tons of fine local food and coffee. Experience it!

I agree with him. Go to a 'mom and pop" resturants and not the ones you are already familiar with. And get recommendations... if there's flies, or if it is dirty, don't eat there. how they take care on the outside probably look worst in the kitchen.

llloooollll wondering how much time I have left till I get to trike phase.... :lol:

Maybe sooner than you think if you keep two-wheeling in that mad mess of metro traffic back there! :lol:

I agree with him. Go to a 'mom and pop" resturants and not the ones you are already familiar with. And get recommendations... if there's flies, or if it is dirty, don't eat there. how they take care on the outside probably look worst in the kitchen.

eeeeeewwwwwww

disgusting.....

Is fuller coffee shop one of the chains? No? I am not sure but it is one of the good american style diners, and the breakfast I just ate was very good, I am so full from it now. It is only $9.25 + tip as well - I can do whatever I want on my vacation, don't spoil me, Jiro! :mad2:

Yeah I am aware of that.. I have list of recommendations and I went to the fuller coffee shop as I was recommended.

I am so happy to know you are in one piece, safe and sound as well.

I must admit I am a wee bit jealous! :lol: You'll get to meet a lot of wonderful people here from AD. Please do me a huge favour, hug many people as much as you can. This is me, the frisky side of me, grab ass as much as you can!

There are ADers that can speak for their own experiences meeting me, I am a Russian Bear hugger and an ass grabber!!

This leaves memories so do this for me please!! Thank you thank you thank you!

Oh no! you know what my little kids love to smack my butt because they learned from me. :giggle: but not ass grabber. lol

Yeah I am aware of that.. I have list of recommendations and I went to the fuller coffee shop as I was recommended.

Jake, don't waste your precious time investigating fooderies as you don't seem the fussy, gastronomically-aware type; just know that there's so much variety of our food here....so much that they have a bunch of TV shows on that. Your time is short; concentrate on other aspects of America. There's is just soooooo much to suggest to you but your time is too short. Just make the trip a little more rewarding than food and meeting a few ADers. :lol:

Is fuller coffee shop one of the chains? No? I am not sure but it is one of the good american style diners, and the breakfast I just ate was very good, I am so full from it now. It is only $9.25 + tip as well - I can do whatever I want on my vacation, don't spoil me, Jiro! :mad2:

you are spoiling your own vacation :wave:

I love blueberry pancakes. You made a great choice for a American Food, because that's what I make weekly for our son. American children get excited when their parents make blueberry pancakes. it's like a christmas present in a way.

people should add a tablespoon of sour cream in their blueberry pancake batter to make it even more delicious.

Back